Girl comes over to my house for netflix and chill

>Girl comes over to my house for netflix and chill
>We literally just watch the whole movie while laughing and talking

I tried approaching her and was too beta to do a move on her, I also had no condom in my house, do I have another chance or is it over? She did say that she is shy af, she laughed at everything I said and she was the one that wanted to hangout

Dude get the fuck out of here. There's no magic fucking formula to getting laid.

Im not asking for a magic formula, am asking if I havr another chance at bringing her home

Dont worry OP you had no condom so its no loss unless you want a std

>had a good time with somebody
>sad frogposts about it on Sup Forums
you're fucked

>while laughing and talking
Harden the fuck up you pussy ass beta male. She clearly doesn't hate you. Invite her back over. Don't make it awkward. Don't TRY to flirt or have sex. Read her body language. She ain't gonna initiate but she'll give you signs that she's interested.

Don't over think this shit bro

You should've made out and called it. Don't always need to seal the deal. Only sluts get frustrated if you stoke them then send them on their way.

You have a chance, be cool and ramp up.

Girls ESP shy girls need to be led. Don't ask. DO. And make the move with confidence.

You have a shot. Make it happen. Report back here with findings round this time next week except post w happy pepe

yeah dude you got another chance, the worst thing she can do is say no, go gettem annon

U got this shit bro she still do the like plenty more chance of fuk make sure do raw tho condoms are for betas

Yeah when you go into your social occasions thinking "at what point in this evening will i get laid" you're falling into fuckboy territory.

If you both want sex enough it'll probably happen. If it's not happening one of you (at least) has reasons to remain hands-off.

Have fun. Be social. Enjoy time with cute gril. If she gets pissed off later that you didn't initiate sex, she's way too selfish to be worth keeping around.

You did just right. Try not to be a fucking predator and maybe just give her a kiss next time.
Fucking douche bags well tell you to get aggressive and be alpha but that's stupid. You're not alpha. You're a human being.

She wants to hang out with you. Sounds like you both had fun.

Hell yes you can invite her over again? Buy some condoms, keep them in your room. Buy some drinks you know she likes. Make it a date.

If she says no, you've still had a fun evening and you're only out a packet of condoms (which you can use later with someone else).

yyou're in btw

>Fucking douche bags well tell you to get aggressive and be alpha
No one who uses the term alpha actually gets pussy. That said, OP you clearly should've nutted up and made a move. You just wasted time

Add alcohol.

Some girls like the alpha, take charge thing. I know one specifically who mentioned once (after a few months of a FWB relationship) that she HATED receiving oral and basically had just wanted me to hatefuck her ass every time we hung out.

Thing is, some people aren't into that shit. Lots of people. They like boundaries, and personal space. Maybe she's 90% certain she wants to ride you like a mechanical bull, sure. Then trampling in like an ALPHA BRO and shoving your hand down her bra is going to make her think "shit, this guy doesn't care if i want him or not". That's (probably) not going to make her want you.

How did you not make a move? And she asked you to hangout? There's fucking memes of shit like this floating around. This is embarrassing

she probably respects you that you didn't try to fuck her the first chance you got...so yeah, brochacho there's a high likelihood you have a chance, but definitely try to go for a make out session the next hangout...feel her out if she makes an attempt to touch her or ask you to touch her that's a go to make your move. worst case scenerio you get shot down, but who cares it happens all the time to the best of us and any faggot who claims otherwise is lying.

OP, the most risk-free option is waiting for her to make the first move. You tried that. Didn't work.

If you think she wants you to, just kiss her. She's gonna have plenty of time to stop you if she wants to, minimal pressure.

I tried this exact shit on a female friend who turned out not actually to be into me that way. That's your worst-case, right? She basically just stopped me and explained the situation. I got it. I didn't push it. We're still on good terms and seeing other people.

That's worst case right up there. Best case, you get to do stuff to her butt or something. Prettt good risk/reward I'd say.

wow, you got the quite many sloppies from some massive slut...congrats on having no standards

ITT: teenage virgins giving each other advice

Just go in for the kiss. She was probably ready for the dick sometime during all of that. Wait to see if she makes a move. If not, stop being beta and do something.

get close to her face and go in for the kiss when u 2 r alon. eZ.

I'm not boastng I'm saying I've met exactly ONE person who was into the whole sex-crazed alpha male shit and I fucking regret meeting her.

This. You experienced real people things. Enjoy your leveling up and stop stressing out.

bump for OP