Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I know I'm a fucking fatass alright
5'2 and 170 lbs. gril.

I've hated how I've looked for a really long time. I'm 18 and really want to get rid of this fucking weight.

What do I need to do to lose this weight? In the shortest amount of fucking time? I can't stand seeing myself in the mirror.

try meth for a few months, then just stop doing it and eat healthy and workout, try not to get addicted though.

Get a knife and cut it off

you'd be normal if you were in America, m8. get a visa.

Stop sugar 100%.

No bread or pasta.

Do this for a few weeks. Sucks at first but you'll watch 20 pounds drop off quick. Very little excersize needed.

Can confirm. Try to stay away from starches too.

Time stamp and tits or gtfo

fuck a stranger in the ass

Eh. I can live without

Backpack full of water, sunscreen and signal flare, get lost in outback for a week, achieve body goals.

stop fucking eating the way you do. I lost 30lb in 2 months by not stuffing my face. not drinking soda or soft drinks or eating sugary bullshit. keep it 1500 cal or less a day.

It's literally less work to lose weight.

Meth...

OP here. The thing is, I only eat one meal a day

1. tits
2. this is not /fit/, this is Sup Forums. Sup Forums is full of fat asses like you, why would you ask us

stop eating
start walking
gg

post nudes

This.

Stop drizzling your pizza with chocolate syrup then.

What he means is stop eating carbs. Keep it under 20g net daily and you will shed it fast. It really is the best fast diet that isn't terribly unhealthy. Expect a bad 2 day headache after 3 days of no carbs, it will pass. Eat a avocado a day for potassium to ward off cramps. Good luck op.

Eat more.

go to /fit/
le read le sticky
tl:dr
its not something that happens overnight
expect to lose 5-ish pounds on the first week of dieting but after that1-2 pounds a week if you are strict and remain faithful to your diet
a heatlthy body is not owned, it is leased

If you're fat and eat 1 meal a day than what the fucking fuck are you eating that has more than 2000 calories?

Watch Dragonball ,z,gt,super

>blah blah am gril blah blah
Look at all these newfags. Don't respond to girlposters unless they show some proof.

it's literally just an average dinner, nothing too crazy. No idea why im fat as hell

if you are going to work out only go on walks/jogs, anything strength related will prob make you gain pounds from muscle mass

eating is probably like 90% of your problem though

just don't be one of those people who eats out of boredom, limit yourself to eating like two meals a day make sure they are good meals that 1. aren't unhealthy and 2. actually fill you up so you aren't hungry again in the next fucking hour

your biggest issue is going to be actually sticking to this because most people pussy out in like a week, you can lose the weight OP but you can never stop being a faggot

Are you sure you want her to?

Fuck off faggot

Sex is the best exercise. And the funnest, i might add!

Start having sex with everybody you know and even people you don't know and watch the pounds fly off.

Just dont' eat anything after your done having sex.

Stop eating you fat fucking pig

Lasting loss is never gained quickly.

This + Pokemon GO

So in other words, eat healthy and exercise

Become a diabetic and try to keep your sugar levels at 300 to 400 dont go over or you might die. Trust me I lost 120lbs in a span of 3 months. Only drawback is that you fuck up your kidneys but who needs those anyways. Nearly 5lbs a week m8.

Monitor your caloric intake and get it below maintenance level. Contact info? I could help

fucking idiot OP
if you're eating a single meal a day you're fucking your metabolism into starvation mode, contour body hangs onto as much as is physically possible, which is why you aren't losing weight
eat like a normal human being, watch your white carb intake and try to fit more protein in, dont listen to these no sugar memelords, download a calorie counting app and track what you eat
Start going to the gym, find an exercise plan and stick to it, I like Stronglifts 5X5, and supplement your workouts with cardio, either at the gym or just walking/jogging, exercise helps with weight loss(duh), and lifting weights helps you not just be skinny fat when you do lose weight

I don't think someone asking for help is idiotic

Your body is like a furnace, it's more efficient to keep it slowly running all day(6 small meals a day) rather then just one big one. You're fat because by eating one meal a day your metabolism has gone to shit.

asking for help is fine, but eating only one meal a day, as well as probably snacking on shit food, then wondering why his metabolism is fucked is pretty fucking idiotic

Do you listen to Dr. Hook?

Show us ya booty nigger

Fine, be a cock. I hope you do though

Lmao, emphasis on "try"

what is dr hook and why would I listen to it

They sing the song Cover of the Rolling Stone, and it's an american classic

If you haven't heard it, I would look into it. I think that we met here today for a reason

the you should see a doctor. It's always a better idea to talk to a person, who actually knows the body than Sup Forums. That person will gladly help you to find the best way. Do it know! Get an appointment! C'mon! Get up and get your appointment now! You want to lose weight, because you can't stand the miror and want to get healthy: GET YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW! DO IT!

You really don't know what you are missing

cardio every day, mild weight lifting 3 days a week, not eating massive amounts of pizza cake and alcohol. its not rocket science

ultimate noob mistake. retarded. eating only one meal a day slows your metabolism down drastically. stop self treating yourself with eating disorders and just fucking eat normal food at normal intervals and exercise

look up the food pyramid. follow it. most your calories should be from whole grains and vegetables. then protein. then the tiniest bit fat. if you are trying to lose weight, cut out any refined sugar and alcohol. then just run/cycle/swim every day and you will lose a pound a week

You'll be sorry faggot

DIET COKE. I know it sounds fucking stupid, but it works, (if you're 170 pounds you obviously already have a shit diet so diet coke isint any worse than mcdonalds)
But, if you want the fastest fastest possible way, is to swallow a tape worm, and get a doctor to remove it when you lose your weight.

kkkkyyyyssssss