Can I get high on Effexor? General pill thread

Can I get high on Effexor? General pill thread

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-1836/effexor-oral/details/list-interaction-medication
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yep you need to down as many as you physically can, down it with alcohol, and mix with as many other drugs as you can. Raid your parent's medical cabinet if you don't have enough.

no you fucking idiot and if you overdose on it you can die

Only if you mix it with tyramine and cough syrup.

The fact that you want to get high is reason enough for you to be prescribed effexor. There is a warning in itself if you choose to see it. Look at what is keeping you down and get rid of it. Drugs are not the answer you wombat.

Mix with robotussin its really good.

Please don't tell him/her that

Not true

>haha just be happy and fix you're life lmao

Fuck dude I just don't wanna be sober :(

get some actual drugs then yafuck

This

alcohol is easy to obtain user

I have weed, but no lighter

If you really need drugs then get some valium, at least you will fall asleep and not hurt anyone

Live in PA or Delaware, have $20?

There is no fun to be had in that pill. I was on it for 2 years. You can take 100 and you'll die before you feel anything good. If that is prescribed to you tell your doctor to figure his shit out and prescribe you something that isn't as addictive as coke while as useful as a sugar pill

tried h (snorted) for the first time the other night. it's quite good, nothing to ruin your life over though. if i do it again, it wont be for another month or so just to be safe.

Nope

Are you retarded? No lighter? I hate you so much for being so fucking stupid

i take that every day to help with depression you aint gonna get high trust me

Yeah I hate myself too, what a coincidence. But it got stolen or something idk

Then I have nothing for you. Sorry Sup Forumsro. Hope you get high.

exactly, just go down to the shop and get some, unless you're underage in which case fuck off

Thank you anyway

Can't you find another source of fire? Matches? Electricity? A fucking magnifying glass? Or you know, be the 18+ year old you are and go buy a lighter from the gas station?

Jesus you could even do knife hits you have NO fucking excuse mate

Not him, but he hates you for being so stupid because there are so many household items you can use to light something.

I'm 18

Take too much venlafaxine and you will overdose.

Serotonin syndrome, vomiting, stomach cramps, and eventually death. I've been taking this shit for 7 years and now I'm on the highest dose. Take it as your doctor tells you to, don't be a fucking idiot.

Then go get some booze.

I have no money, and I'm smoking out of a water bottle fuck

Sounds pretty identical to a high to me

Not legal in the states

Kinda fucking drugs you been taking? I'll stick to my cocaine, thanks.

Okay, do you have any grapefruit juice, tonic water or pepper available?

Just take a decent amount of whichever one you have (at least a liter of juice or a couple teaspoons of pepper). Take 2 Tagamet with it. Then take about 30-50 Imodium AD.

Congrats, OTC opiate high.
Not even trolling either.

webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-1836/effexor-oral/details/list-interaction-medication Dont get ded

ITT: Retarded fucking muritard children taking medication as recreational drugs again.

Basically

How do I get/make "lean" in Canada?

I got hydrocodone bitatrate from the doctor for a cough, and after taking a larger than recommended dose, I had the best fucking euphoric high.

I want that shit so bad, better than weed or anything else.

Need help guys. Or any recommendation that gives a similar high? (inb4 mdma)

Isn't that like a stomach acid thing or something?

take better drugs?

Yeah no shit opiates are the best high. They're also the most dangerous high due to the outrageous addiction potential.

Want something similar and cheaper? Heroin.

Fucking hate this shit. Had it for awhile, if i forget a day I get plunged into the deep sea that is my anxiety. Super bad withdrawl in my case too.

Imodium AD is an anti-diarrhea medicine. It makes you constipated because it is an opiate (loperamide). The thing about loperamide is it doesn't cross the blood brain barrier because it's too weak, but using grapefruit juice/tonic water or whatever, weakens the BBB and allows it to cross and get you high.

Yeah but heroin or codeine is much more conentrated and harsher/more addictive right?

Lean is made from cough syrup and the shit I had (hydrocodone bitatrate) should be less intense I assume.

Like fuck, why can't I just buy that over the counter instead of subscription. I mean there are worse things you can buy over the counter than that

And I don't want to resort to Heroin.

It's true. I downed a box of effexors with two big bottles of robotussin, and I honest to god swear I saw a dragon.

Take ibuprofen OP, just trust me that shit gets you soooo high

Try Kratom, I'm prescribed Percocet and wanted an alternative for when I run out, and it's pretty damn close to the real thing. I take about 5 grams of Red Maeng Da and it gives me about the same feeling as Perc 10s and kratom is completely legal and cheap as shit online

>perc 10s

Dear god. I shoot 2 bundles of heroin daily. How much Kratom should I take? Considering 2 bundles = 28 bags and one bag is 30 percs, please math for me?

Fucking plebs and your kratom.

Probably around 15-20 grams minimum, and at that point you wouldn't be taking it to get high, you'd be taking it to help get off of heroin, it's great for fighting withdrawals, and you could also look into extracts

For me on the other hand i snorted H two weeks ago and last week i mixed it with bourbon. I can already tell i'm fucked.

stick it in your buttholecheese.

Extracts I might be interested in. I think your math or my post is wrong, don't care either way.

>underage b&

No, hydrocodone is stronger than 'lean' (codeine and promethazine syrup) in equal doses. Honestly, if you want something stronger move to oxy.

Fuck..

I really don't want to get addicted to something and fuck up my life on something like oxy.

I'm actually surprised that hydrocodone is stronger than the lean combo. Why the fuck would the docs even prescribe that for some "mild pain relief"?

are you from germany? Could give you something

I forgot to clarify the ibuprofen is 800mg

not op but wya 610 here

Question for those experienced:

How do I make weed fun again?
Ever since I got out of high school, getting really high went from laughing like an idiot and feeling euphoric to anxiety and feeling like I pissed myself.

Seriously, what the fuck happened to the feeling of having a great high?
How do I get it back?

I am not a frequent smoker and never was.

Sorry 702 here

You can either do what i did and just stop smoking or mix the weed with a benzo to take away the anxiety and synergize with the bud.

610 as well, Chester County, Downingtown.

nice Delaware county here

any1 cali? 760, here.

Where in Delco you at? Most of my family lives there. Also, hit me up at [email protected] for other things.

Leeds LS1 here, can you meet me? oxo

do NOT fuck with effexor. withdrawal is awful if you short yourself on pills and can't wean yourself off. i never tried to get high off of them, but i was miserable/got serious bouts of lightheadedness if i skipped a dose.

garnet valley

Nice, my best friends went to Avon Grove.

oh cool that's cool man. nice talking to people that know about the little great community of delco

What you do is get some high dose Oxycotin, grind that shit to a fine powder, and snort that shit like high grade Columbian white. You'll thank me for the high

Be sure to add some good angel dust to get a transcendent high

if you've never used it before it will make you feel a little sleepy and weird about an hour after you take your first dose. don't snort tho--it could literally kill you.

Let the fucking fucker snort it! It gets to the brain faster

Besides, it won't kill him

Okay I took your advice now wh

whitetrash.txt

>waaah don't do it OP! :(

Fuck off, if he wants to do it, let him. Don't fucking whinge in the thread its autistic as fuck.

The only thing effexor has done for me is not make my dick work properly.

>has taken the panic attacks away though.

I've freebased ground Oxy

I was going through VERY dark times back then

Let OP kill himself u fucking normie scum!!! Give me my fuking tendies u newfagget!!!!
reeeeeee! >:(
>irony of an autist calling someone else autistic

I've pizzabased ground beef

Freebasing is what Richard Pryor used to do with cocaine

>Let OP kill himself u fucking normie scum!!! Give me my fuking tendies u newfagget!!!!
>reeeeeee! >:(
>>irony of an autist calling someone else autistic

Kill yourself, redditor.

Cheer up edgelord, get a job and be more social

>much buzzwords and projecting

Reeeeddddiiiiitttt

>talking like the fucking doge meme
Are you baiting or are you actually autistic?