Rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6S5hU6Egqdk
efukt.com/21349_1_Guy_1_Mousetrap.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AT3frq3Qr9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I believe I can die..

i lost

Sweet landing dude! At least ya cleared it!

That was savage. Brazil deserved it though.

Tha pussy rekt

But now they're giving the worlds best athletes zika so... revenge?

By the gods...

Der Rape

Bastion play of the game

she is on chaturbate now

Suprise motheryard

I am so glad this doesn't have sound.

Where's the Webm of the dad playing with his kid at the laundromat and puts the kid in the machine but the door closes and locks and the wash cycle starts. Love that Webm.

never seen it but it sounds pretty good

Dude it's hilarious. Don't know if anyone here has the Webm version but here's the link for the YouTube video of it: youtu.be/6S5hU6Egqdk

extra info
>guy was not dad but babysitters bf/male friend
>they never found the guys in the vid so the real parents are probably unaware of the incident

HOLY SHIT! that was great

holy shit my sides. thanks for sharing

newfag detected

holy fuck dude

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

calm down
have you never seen a penis before?

No problem. I wish I had the Webm saved. Honestly the funniest one I've seen.

inb4 >Ill have you know

why not make a webm then newfag

but did he dead

how is that funny, that kid probably died

call down nigger

Jesus christ, I can normally sit through gore and rekt shit, but I had to stop when he took it out.

gtfo
wheres "how to train your baby" when i need it

faggot

I'm on mobile right now, so too lazy to go through the hassle. Maybe when I get home later.

kid was fine

it should be in your folder faggot

fucking phone posters
also why havent you done it already

oh wow never seen that one before
top wut my man

Nigger mating ritual

>death can't be funny
it seems you don't understand how humor works

newfag

God forbid humor is subjective. It's not like normal people is the primary demographic of Sup Forums

efukt.com/21349_1_Guy_1_Mousetrap.html

>takes bait
it seems you dont know how humor works

I'm at work, man. They filter their wifi strict as fuck so if I want to browse here at all then I got to use my phone.

Wow, that's awesome, never seen a car and a plane get in a weak before

"heyyy kiddo did u like the ride daddy put u on?"

Could we have the guy who gets rekt by an f1 car

Why women shouldn't fly

ITT edgy teenagers.

Lost when it fell. Top kek

agreed

And I bet that nigger sued the laundrymat for racism

Insane stunt bonus!

>ITT edgy teenagers.
An edgy teenager in a rekt thread on Sup Forums, fucking A what is the world coming too, I never in my life .

That's what they get for killin da kid of a Kang and sheit

Where did that explosion happen?

It didn't fly so good.

Gay retard who thinks he is better than everyone else, and is always morally correct detected

youtube.com/watch?v=AT3frq3Qr9c

That is what made it funny

it's pasta
and a tradition of rekt threads

you are fucking retarded
and you.....i dont even know what to say about you....

bump for more

he prolly broke every single vertebrae

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

never fuck with a sumo

ohhhh youuuuu

Top Done

wtf do I have to save this thread with my shitty collection of rekts?
jesus christos

May we all remember the goalocaust

I never realized there are two people getting hit by different cars in this gif

i give that an 8.7 score :)

maybe get a better collection
and yes people have to contribute to keep threads alive

yeah?
well your mum

who?

KO - dont mess with Honda

Its a fucken dog you piss ant. not a baby.