I want to here some Abo stories. I find them interesting...

I want to here some Abo stories. I find them interesting. The whole world knows about America's Nignog problems but no one really knows about the Aussie burden of the Abo blight. Its like its a dirty secret.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAhwOcSf1R8
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TBH a lot of white Australians (particularly Queenslanders) are just as bad

I live in Sydney and there is no "abo plight" because you basically never see them. They are all either in jail or in rural villages.

Even with the gas huffing and walking in your house and trying to rape your daughter

Do they get special treatment like auto welfare like in America?

COme to Perth.. :/ They're everywhere :'(

They are cancer. I live with them and they are just fucking cancer ...

???

Violent. Uneducated. Stink. Steal everything ... I've had enough of them.

They sat on their ass for 50,000 years and invented the stick. Now they cry because whitey is doing stuff with the country.

Perth here too. You're first one I've ever known about (you)

There's a difference. The American Negro wasn't there first.........

Look at the photo. Petrol-sniffing fuck-wits. In the NT we spend all day cleaning up after the cunts.

Nor was the Australian Aboriginie or the New Zealand Maori

Ohh yes

haha yeah this (Adelaide fag here)

when asked to fill any application government or otherwise it asks if you are aboriginal or Torres straight islander.

they get paid more centerlink for being aboriginal than non aboriginal.

most of them are drunk and obnoxious and will almost always ask for you money if they see you are white.

they never pay on public transport and get away with it, they stink literally like shit and on they bus will usually harass most of the other people for no provoked reason.

do i need to go on??

Just niggers. Want everything and cry 'racist' as soon as you don't give it to them.

Fuck off MLP dipshit.

Reminder, posting MLP shit outside of their yards containment board is banable

What About the Lebanese then? I heard they're worse than abos

He means Oh the fuck yes! Then they complain about and rob the people providing it

No, they generally have jobs and don't get preferential treatment from the govt

they sometimes call us Whites "captain cook"

This. I experience this every day. Even the kids are thieving pricks. Need to be shot out ...

they usually own business, have jobs and are generally normal members of society.

Generally I hear "aye you white cunt"

The fuck !! Where do you live !!!!!

we should have culled them all when we had the chance :(

lived in the eastern suburbs all my life and never been annoyed by abos, lived just south of the city for 3 months and every time the bus would stop just outside the CBD in the parklands there would be a giant group of abos, and occasionally they'd get on the bus. One time there was a fat old one that kept screaming, and a kid that was sitting behind me and kept touching me.

The government fucked them over beyond belief, but when they were here for thousands of years and still didnt create any meaningful society, i kinda dont feel bad about disliking them

You don't live in Aus, mate. You have nooooo idea.

>They sat on their ass for 50,000 years and invented the stick
Stick win every time.

feelsbad

Perth

>The government fucked them over beyond belief
What, by trying to isolate children from raping/abusing parents who were constantly high/drunk?

yes, go on

fucking this, same with most aboriginal people

also here in Adelaide we have Sudanese migrants who cause issues, there aren't many but they typically are uneducated, violent, strongly religious. luckily they don't really get any special privileges and like most immigrants on working and study visas get sent back when they figure out that they cant gain citizenship easily.

Are Muslims beginning to become a problem in Australia? I saw a bunch last time I was in Sydney.

except that's not MLP, that's a fluffy

Try living in the Territory. They are fucking feral. No jobs, all on welfare and useless animals.

I guess it depends on where in Australia, I'm from Adelaide and have never had any issues with a Lebanese person.

/thread

She's accomplished so much in her life, which is true. Why do people have to lie about her when there is so many true good things about her. She's an amazing athlete, but ugly. Deal with it.

Another perthfag here

More feral than the abbos in the NT? Shit man I was born in Anula, Darwin, things must have changed.

Oh yeah that. But if you return the compliment you're breaking the law

When they are we will genocide.

Live in a small town in northern nsw where half the population is abo. Needs to be nuked from orbit

Perth fag here too, Darwin is worst trust me.

She's an American nigger. Wrong thread, retard. This is an Aussie nigger thread.

What does this have to do with Australian

Australian niggers.

>imblying the underlying problems aren't identical

Sorry guys - this is the closest thing I could find. Found lot's of trap threads, but nothing dealing with people of African descent, and their shortcomings.

>When they are we will genocide.
uh huh...
spoken like a true ITG.
you won't do shit, pussy, other than anonymously complain.

also Alice Springs and Coober Pede,

both shit holes and filled with unemployed coons, I guess to be fair there is fuck all work there to begin with.

Just avoid at all costs.

I live in Darwin. The coons are the worst of the worst. Can't walk down the street within trouble.

Same autistic shit.

Cool

That's cool. I thought most here were all US

Fuck off OP you fucking Liberal voting cunt.

They don't want to work. Seriously. Generations of dole-bluddgers.

Tbh fam

My standards are pretty low, Ill fuck a fatty or uggo,

but as long as they are white or an asian girl but I would never fuck an abo.

not once.

Got a pretty good story about some abos. Hopefully I translates to greentext

>camping in the Pilbara a few years ago. Just next to Opthalmia Dam about 3/4s up towards the top of WA smack ban in the middle
>family of coons turned up and set up camp pretty much right where I was smellsbadman.jpg
>cunts threw a rod out into the dam, here's me thinking there is no way they will catch anything. Every single one of them pulled in a fish. Stinking muddy fkn dam fish.
> they are all wrapping their fish in Alfoil and burying them in the embers to cook them.
> 5 year old boy sticks his fish straight in the embers without wrapping it
>dad yells at him in his stereotypical coon voice OI CUNT! WHAT ABOUT THE ALFOIL?!!!!
>this 5 year old little black as the ace of spades boong looks at the fish, looks at his dad and says in the best coon voice I have ever heard "I don't know what the fuck is Alfoil"
Fucking lost hard for about 2 hours afterwards

>be me
>going to vivid
>at central
>going to friends place before going
>leave station
>abo park
>didnt know at the time, new in sydney
>walk through the park
>tents everywhere
>get kinda uncomfortable
>abo jumps out of the shadows
>holding knife
>tiny ass dagger
>"gimme your money ya white dog"
>obviously drunk
>stumbling around
>push the cunt as hard as i can
>goes flying
>go to vivid and have a mediocre time

Australia really has a problem with abos. Did work in a small town in central queensland where unemployment is at 70% and there is an average of 12 people to a house. Government just gives them money for alcohol and petrol. Kids drop out in year 10 and follow their parents. scum of australia

F'n funny

This. I get called a white-cunt daily ... but call them a nigger and they go ape-shit.

Let me get this straight aussies, are aboriginals just like superniggers?

How was school today?

Mate you have no idea the shit the Sudanese are doing in Melbourne it's fucked

Not one thing super about our coons. They banned alcohol from Fitzroy Crossing and you can't even stop there without some cunt trying to stick his nose in your fuel tank

This.Never had a positive experience with them ... all violent thieves. All ask for money. All unemployed.

Yeah, FWC is a routine name in country Australia . One magistrate let a Brother off saying it wasn't even swearing as it was his usual way of speaking. True!

I have a friend who works as a bus driver from South link (in southern Adelaide)

Gets called a white cunt by some abo bitch who was drunk and refused to buy a ticket.

Then proceeds to beat the fuck out of him when he calls her out on her bullshit and tells her that there will be calling on board a ticket inspector to have her fined. She then fucked off afterwards.

The cops later have taken the footage from the security camera but have seriously done fuck all about it.

Imported problems. Like we need that!

Spoken like a true towel-head, well said Muhammad.

youtube.com/watch?v=vAhwOcSf1R8

I get called a WC by the kids. The nigger adults encourage it. They are all fucked. We need to wipe them out.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Ive even found they try to pull the race card but its doesn't work as well considering they havent come here as a slave or as being aboriginal. They just happen to be black and retarded.

they are generally ignored but sometimes are involved in fights on Hindley Street over the weekend.

I'm a lawyer for these pricks.When I get to court all I have to say is that they feel 'shame' and are sorry. They get off every time. I fucking hate it.

yeah but hindley street is a piece of shit

They're like niggers, except uglier, dumber, less productive, less violent, and more often high or plastered. Thankfully there are fewer of them.

They're probably not worse than niggers, though. I'd rather have them than Negroes.

WE WUZ

Awsome torture

haha this needs to be on the cringe thread.

Nothing is worse than coons. Nothing. There can't possibly be ...

Fuckin did my head in real fast

Difference is, is that some niggers can develop into useful, intelligent people.

These abos seem to be the closest thing to an ape you can find.

They're pretty comparable to the degenerates in the US, can't organise themselves for shit though, the US Africans can in a pinch.

they even look more like apes

Thread/

yep, they cry and cry, stolen generation, white cunts invaded, need white people to say sorry and claim random land entitlements as being a "sacred site".

If it wasnt for the stolen generation none of them would probably even exist to this day.

Early settlers should have just shot them all and left them for the history books.

Unquestionably the smell is the worse based on my experience. In employment they need their fucking hands held like they are in a sheltered workshop, or someone to do it for them.

Qld lad here, I work at the bowling alley in my town, and we get drugged up cunts all the time. I was on morning shift, we hhad some abo high as fuck come in and try and fight a sign advertising our prices. Full on swinging at a fucking sign. Making all kinds of dickhead abo fuckin noises. Cunt couldnt articulate a word, came up to the counter and slapped some dollarydoos down, but couldnt say what for. He was still sitting out the front when i left 5 hours later

Yep. We had a chance and blew it. 8% of the population and 80% of the problems.