Post what decides I don't give a fuck

Post what decides I don't give a fuck.
Never have I ever seen the likes of you before says the guard. What are you in for he says. You stare at him through the bars of the jail cell and say.

I'm a fuckin' gnoll, that's why.

He looks at you contently and says. Shucks I guess this just isn't your day. He laughs and spits upon your face. Then he tells the other guards hey get a load of this gnoll over here he thinks he's here because he's just a gnoll. They all laugh and sneer. Then they all come over to the cell block to beat you. The cell door opens.

RUSH THEM AND GRAB ON OF THEIR SWORDS

Checked. You're able to slam one of the six guards into the wall adjacent to your cell block. Unsheathing his sword while also incapacitating him. The other five guards draw theirs. There are two to your left and the other 3 are to your right. The alarm has not been sounded.

Can I grab his throat with my teeth as I rush for his weapon? Fuck it I'm gonna try. What's the dc on that

What class are we, fighter ranger or barbarian? Other? Anyway I'm going to attack one

But they already wrestled you down, unzipping their pants. And there he stands. The man with the biggest penis you've ever seen. Four guards hold you down. You try to fight back, but you're the biggest faggot on this entire planet, so your urge to be mutilated by this big meat is too strong. You climax a last time when the guards gigantic dick rips you apart, bleeding from your anus.

Joke is on him because he's a fucking furry faggot

get

These are only prison guards they have light armor. With those singles and the probability that they are already alerted to your aggressive attack the dc is would be tough.
You snarl towards one of the 5 remaining threats and lash out with your strong jaws towards his neck, but he counters with his arm to block your deadly attack. You rip his arm clean of with a quick jerk and the shriek of the man rings though the tunnels of the jail cell.

roll to seduce the remaining guards

Good enough, he'll bleed out in moments. I'll throw the arm at the larger group and make a run for it.

The 4 remaining guards start to attack at once when you rip off your prison garments with nothing, but your loincloth remaining. You start to pose for them like you would if you were trying to attract a mate. They look at each other in astonishment, but are puzzled as to why you would be doing this sort of thing at a time like this. What the Fuck you doing you fucking gnoll one of the guards say. What are you standing around for kill the gnoll.

They all charge at once, but you easily throw the arm by swinging your head around and you clear past one of the guards and you make it out of the prison.

Alright so. There's a mostly naked gnoll barbarian on the run from the guards armed only with one of their swords and teeth.

I'm going to run through the market place and attempt to grab a backpack with supplies and then get the hell outta dodge, cackling like a madman the whole way

I want you to fuck my wife

You're now outside of the prison from whence you started. It's a crescent moon out tonight, but luckily for you the guards have not spotted you. They can hear you though. So the guards of the town are on high alert. What the fuck is that noise? Should we sound the alarm? It's just laughing maybe it's from the tavern. the guards are yelling back and forth from across the town walls trying to figure out what all the commotion is about. You make your way to the marketplace still unidentified and find a small lap sack full of potatoes left by some crates. You tie the strings around your chest and make your way to the exit. The prisoner has escaped! The prison guards from the earlier skirmish have finally caught up to you and have alerted the town guards. Where is he? We don't know we need a meister though two of our men are badly injured. I see him he's making a break for it by the town gate! The alarm is sounded, but is drowned out by your cackling. You slip out the the gate just as they manage to shut the doors.

What's the surrounding terrain like? Heading into a wooded area seems like the best option, if it's available, and getting as far from the town as possible.

Now that you have these moments of freedom you remember the warm embrace of your wife back at home in Wingsteld. You have a home, but you been so long away that you can't even remember her face. As arrows wiz by your feet, you high tail it to the nearest horse, steal it, and ride for Wingsteld. 3 of the town guards pursue you on horseback. They start gaining on you and repeatedly fire arrows at your horse to slow you down. One arrow hits the mark and you're flung over the top of your hurdling horse. You land on your feet and continue to run from the town guards. They catch up to you and start to encircle you. One of them draws their sword while one other knocks back his arrow. The other guard just laughs with intent to watch you die.

Throw sword at arrow dude and use him to hit sword guy

You duck just at the right time. The guard with his sword drawn hacks off the head of the laughing guard while falling off his horse because of the pain of the arrow. You look around you for an escape and see a river and hear the rush of water. A clearing with tall enough grass for you to walk though without being spotted. There is also an ancient forest.

You throw your sword at the guard as he is knocking back another arrow the handle of the sword hit's him in the face. You catch it and try again as it ricochets off his face. The sword pierces his heart and with one mighty swing you launch the guard on your sword at the guard behind you hitting him to the floor.

First, loot the bodies.

Drink from the river and wash off some of the prison muck, as well as any gross on the gear.

Then doze in a tree on the edge of the forest until day, so the bigger badder predators won't be out and I can get through more safely.

fuck the bodies

After you finish off the last guard, you start to rummage through their belongings. You find daggers, two more swords, and a bow with a quiver of arrows 24 arrows. Nothing to wear, You find a list of wanted posters. Three have there names and bounties preserved. One is an Elf that was last sighted in the ancient forest. Goes by the name of Winfred. A gnoll who was last seen in the flat lands who has no name. The third bounty is a fish that turns into a monster at night they call it Zorlac. You set your things on the riverbank. Then bathe and drink in the river. You collect your things and proceed to climb a tree near the ancient forest. You hear many howls and weird noises that are coming deep within the forest. Nonetheless you manage to get some sleep. When you awake the birds are chirping and the sun is scorching, but there is a slight cooling wind. It's feels nice to sit in the shade.

atta attacks dealing unbelievable damage to you and your party

track down the elf and make him into a sissy slut companion

>699110595
You descend from the tree you slept in and backtrack to your last battle. The corpses stink of rotting flesh and there is dried blood along the road. The smell alone is enough to keep any man far away. You strip each man of there armor and clothing, bundling it up in a pile nest to them. Then you start fucking there maggot infested bodies. A passerby looks at you in the eye as he passes on horseback and just bolts it in the same direction he was going. You give no fucks though and as you howl when you've done what needed to be done to have territorial dominance, you eat the decomposing bodies until you've had your fill.

>ctrl+f 'criminal scum'
>0 of 0

son i am dissapoint

And then fight the other gnoll for control of the plains

we could use the elf as a seductive distraction while we sneak up on the other gnoll and fuck him to death

All you do is shit all over him

My name is Atta. You turn around and there is a man dressed in pristine clothing standing right behind you. Alluha Akbar! He screams. Then a flash of light blinds you and he explodes knocking you far back into the ancient forest. You are knocked unconscious.

is that official?