>nominate your favorite artists, albums and/or tracks of the year

esurv.org/online-survey.php?surveyID=MKDKMK_e147d552

quick lil bump

i'll do it y not

done

bump

Bump

bump

Holy shit. I ain't got time fore this. Sorry dude.

This. It's just too much fucking typing dude. I just want to listen to music

You don't have to answer them all. You can answer as many or as few as you want.

Fill in "not the actual events" for me kthxbye

For the album and song of the year, do you want the artist name and then a dash or just the titles? Also do you want "s around the songs

I don't want to be too picky about formatting but Artist - Album Or Song would be the best for me.

Fuck me, sorry OP. I was joking around at first and put phrases such as "fuck you" and "fuck off" in some of the blank spaces. Please just disregard that, those aren't the choices I really wanted.

Just count me in for these two:

best artists: David Bowie and Thom Yorke
best albums: Blackstar and A Moon Shaped Pool

Thank you.

Best Album: Meta, by Thy Catafalque
Best Single: Giving Bad People Good Ideas, by Death Grips

I only care about those two. Hard to pick and artist or something else.

Will do

This is just too mucha mate, just do one for album of the year or else people will get turned off by it

See I'm just doing it the way it was done in 2013 (except with a few less awards)

Wait, is best single or just ANY song?

Any song

>when the line of the nostril looks like cleavage and now you're blasting it to potato-face

When do you plan to post results?

>worst album
your favorite :)

Well, change Giving Bad People Good Ideas for Malmok Járnak, by Thy Catafalque (it's not like someone is going to pick these, but I fucking love that album).

can i nominate a mixtape for album of the year

Imperial?

imperial and telefone

I just realized that I forgot to add a AOTY award for general electronic music even though I planned on doing so.

It should be there now

Yes

Probably sometime between Dec 29th and Jan 3rd. The finalist voting will begin the same day.

bumpin

bump

B u m p

i unironically think this is the best album all year.

Isn't Imperial just an album?

bump

bumpo

Bumping

Clear cut winner in all categories.

#GIRLWOOD