IRISH THREAD

IRISH THREAD

Top o the morn to ye fags

you will never beat the british

How many potato's does it take to kill an Irish man?.....
0.... Get it ?

beat them in rowing yesterday, hun xo

yeah and in rainy days probably.
all that counts

rain and rowin

I'd give her a cum load
MOAR?

but why no medals so far? what are irish good at other than music? and drinking. and being nice guys.

yeah I'd nail her
what's her name?

What the fuck is this shit

love to jizz on those tits
she a sister?

she's my cousin from northern ireland

nice

tits or gtfo

a country of under four million people - so 16 times fewer people than the UK, or 90 times fewer people than the USA, with a a proportionally small budget for sports, which are after all, just games and not important.

anyone who thinks medal winning in the Olympics indicates anything about their country other than size and willingness to pay people to play games, is an idiot.

Anyone know her name?

this user started about that topic so you say e.g. hungary and new zealand are much more of a financially or by "human capital" capable country to win medals?

who is this?

and why did she disappear?

she should be worth staying

user said it was his cousin
probably bitched out

I'm an Irish American

yes. Both spend much more on sports - also, both have better weather - it is hard to do port outside when it is raining and under ten degrees for half the year. Also both have a sport culture - ireland does not (apart from gaelic football and hurling - neither are olympic sports - although a lot of GFA players go to Australia to play aussie rules football)

the irish don't much care about sport. We have better things to do...

better? like what? i am sure same as new zealanders train in aus, irish could do same in england. spend more on sports but do not have more money on the lose generally.
all lame excuses.
it is about personality. irish probably prefer to be contemplative and melancholic.