Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous: >Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>No one is going to take you seriously if you don't post your waifu
>Naps are a GOOD idea
>Insult others with vigor
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>Refrain from being lewd
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EKYz2M6zoII
youtube.com/watch?v=8ez5Y9LZc8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=UXV-x2YSnpk
youtube.com/watch?v=15RcWNhTrl4
youtube.com/watch?v=XUi3NQ4s93E
youtube.com/watch?v=yg8VFMZ6_g8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Claimu

I'm always prepared, Clam. youtube.com/watch?v=EKYz2M6zoII
It's not.

You close it and you keep living your life.

Pretty good. I can't believe I've taken vision for granted for so long (kind of).

Nice, what game you playing?

Clammed

Mizore claimed for at least this thread. Might not make it to the next.

Hello

But it was open for more than two seconds

Iowa claimed

Hey now you know you want to. The only guys I've made friends with that are up at this hour were from Sup Forums actually. I met another group through games. I browse no real board but Sup Forums lol

I had alot of trouble with Marx when I played super star ultra haha. I can't remember how long it took me to beat him

I got one I just don't have much for it. I know next to nothing about it actually.

and that sounds good as fuck 64 had plenty of good music

Well I'm gonna hop off thread for now. If you wanna talk just message me on steam, makoto

I don't think they're creepy. I talk just like everyone else.

Uh, you were blind?
Bye.

still here

and

terror of the eldritch god

You should post that one in a dick rating thread.

I don't use steam, see ya later i guess

>I browse no real board but /b
We all know you browsed /trash/ and role-played. You were the biggest ERP there.

Don't be gross.

no its the mood and expression in ur text

Hello everyone.

As always.

Speaking of erp. What happened to all the erp posts?

You do it then post link here.

You've been waiting for me to show up so you can post that haven't you? Plus, I'm a squid not a clam.

Then the last solution for you left is the Final Solution. Time to get started.

Yup. Very blind. I had clear vision for about 4-5inches away.

Sounds pretty RPGy for a board game.

Hi there

It's not so strange to have moods and expressions.

Replied to the wrong post, dammit!

Never know what ya got till ya lose it. That's why I wear earplugs when I ride and shit. Dad always asks why and it's like, you can sit here hammering a piece of sheet metal against concrete in a garage and not flinch, meanwhile I'm in literal pain from how loud it is. Shows to go how shit his hearing is.

As I said, way outside my usual genre probably.

Ya, as long as you didn't download anything.

Bote, you don't understand how easy it is to make me wanna flirt with someone. Stahp while you've got the chance!
Same here, but I've had a falling out with the first group, the last group isn't really on at night anymore, and I haven't much gotten into any real group fro this one, so much as individual people.
I browse /o/ for amazing threads like this.
Azuzuzuzusasasa?

>Rattles

Started on what?

I will refer to you as Clam from now on, Clam.
youtube.com/watch?v=8ez5Y9LZc8Q

guess not but is going to sleep kuro claimed

What is your usual genre?

pretty sure it is. not sure how it works

Night.

I don't know what that means.

Elphelt is claimu.

G'night. Say hi if I ever claim again.

is his alias

hes off ill tell him

Alternate version: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you sexist pig? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in women's studies, and I've been involved in numerous rallies against men, and I have over 300 confirmed divorces. I am trained in pretending I'm allergic to latex and I'm the top body painter in the entire class. You are nothing to me but just another misogynist. I will wipe you the fuck out with chants the likes of which has never been heard before on this Earth, mark my fucking tits. You think you can get away with looking at my tits? Think again, sexist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of feminists across the USA and your sperm is being traced right now so you better prepare for child support, maggot. child support that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call a bank account. You're fucking broke, kid. I can be at any feminism rally, anytime I'm not at womyn's studies and I can manipulate you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare breasts. Not only am I extensively trained in pretending you raped me, but I have access to the entire array of colors in my art class, and I will use it to its full extent to paint my body with slogans, you masculine pig. If only you could have known what unholy debt your little “clever” cumshot was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking orgasm. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn man. My STIs will shit fury all over your dick and you will drown in it. You're fucking diseased, manno.

Hey! I'm the original Azusa, by the way. Remember when we tracked that one guy down to where he worked?

Azusazuazuza

Thanks.

What is a nycor?

What is that?

Kaybe said that your sins are as lofty as mine and that you will all burn in hell just for as long as me.

Rock, Alternative, punk, eurobeat, dubstep, hardstyle, trance, metal, Irish rock, and OSTs.

>Tracked that one guy to where he worked
You mean me, right? It's not like i was keeping it THAT much of a secret.
>I was more so laughing at Ika getting it wrong 4 times.

Looks like something I'd buy off the adult section of J-LIST.

Idk he just came up with the name and hes used it for 2 years now

Hi

I can't sleep, i'm too nervous

It is a Venus.

Talking Heads are rock. One of the biggest rock bands of the late 70s and 80s.

I don't think that's a very good name.

I don't know what that means.

What's a Venus?

Doll claimed.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you male pig? I'll have you know I graduated top of my Womyn's Studies class, and I've been involved in numerous demonstrations against oppression of womynkind, and I have over 300 signatures on my petition. I am trained in debate tactics and I'm the top speaker in the entire Feminist Frequency. You are nothing to me but just another cis scum. I will reeducate the fuck out of you with feminism the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, male oppressor. As we speak I am contacting my public network of activists across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, misogynist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your worldview. You're fucking dead, nerd. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can disprove your biased theories in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with no preparation time. Not only am I extensively trained in rhetorics, but I have access to the entire funding of the Tropes vs Women in Video Games project and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable opinions off the face of the Internet, you rapist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you godessdamn idiot. I will rain empowerment all over womyn and your cisprivilege will drown in it. Your rape culture is over, man.

he likes the name and it works for him so eh

Read a book.

What's there to be nervous about?
Ever listened to vaporwave? It's actually unironically good sometimes.

>Rattles
Hello, lewd dog?
How're you Makoto?

Yeah, but we still found it.

Eventually...

Fuck we would suck at being anonimouze.

She may be a doll but is she a sex doll?
I'm over cautious about everything, you saw what i said right?

Yeah but I've had vision like this since I was like, 5 or so. I've always been blind but I've never been unable to fix my glasses until then.
>Earplugs while riding
Isn't this unsafe? I mean, so is everything else you do but, shouldn't you have all senses alert at all times?

On final solutioning yourself. You let the ad go for too long.

But... I'm squid

You've never played it?

Oh yeah! Those were good times... Yeah that's makoto. I know where he works now. I can threaten him whenever I want and get whatever I want.

>me getting it wrong
Nigga you were so vague I'm more surprised I got it right.

Yoooo.

A female.

I guess it's okay if he likes it but I don't like it it doesn't make sense to me so I don't like it.

You mean i'm dead or i'm good.

Any favorite metal artists? Music's a thing I enjoy, forgot about that.
You are clam.
youtube.com/watch?v=UXV-x2YSnpk

I probably did. I'm just a wee bit tired.

nope never

Ok

Yeah... I see mostly new people here in these threads. I miss the old group.

Ah, old school rock. I don't listen to much anything earlier than the 90s. Maybe on rare occasion, but not enough to know much about it.

Ayyyy, sup Doll!

I actually made a comment on Vaporwave earlier. I rather dislike it to be honest. I gave it more chances than I would normally since so many people kept saying I should try it, but I just couldn't get into it.

Not too bad, kinda hopping from genre to genre right now, but it's helping my mood drastically. How are ya Shizu?

>You guys took forever to find it with multiple clues and such
>I found this guys city based off of one photo he took while flying
>Some bumfuck city in Brazil
Step up your game!

Ah, fair enough. I don't think I've had any serious issues since i was young.
Nope, they don't block out sound while riding. Mainly just air noise and high tones. It's more of a dampener than anything. Even with ear plugs AND my helmet speakers, I can still hear all traffic just fine.

>Vague
You literally had to look up ONE building that was in the picture.
>NBC building san deigo
>Boom, across the street
>Building found

Dragonforce (I get hit for that, but I like their stuff regardless), Sabaton, and Rhapsody of Fire.

What about Pink Floyd?

WHAT ABOUT KING CRIMSON?

Who is this and what manga

Well thanks. I don't really mind either way though.

Well... <
I dunno if canonically she can do that, I'd assume Gherman copied EVERY last detail.

Ayyy Makoto. That poor dolphins gon die man. How're you doing? Guessing you're at work right?

Can't blame you. All my friends call it trash when I play it. Which it kinda is. Just dig the elevator jams.

Shit, I don't listen to any of those. I'll listen to this song from Dragonforce and that's really all.
youtube.com/watch?v=15RcWNhTrl4
Of the few times I'm listening to metal, I'm listening to either Death, Dio or Kvelertak.
You said you liked punk, yes? What're your thoughts on The Offspring?
Shiro from Deadman Wonderland. There's also an anime, but the manga is better.

That is not In the Court of the Crimson King.

Well, you're dead if you do the right thing which is neck yourself, if you don't then I don't know.

I am not. I am squid.

Tell me if it's good

Kek, how are you?

Yeah, I try to make friends with them but too many have popped out I'm getting real tired of the repeated process.

>city
Dude it's one thing for a city, but a specific building in a city is another thing.

Oh ok, you make it sound like you hear nothing in those earplugs. If you can still hear than it's not that bad.
Nig, I don't live there, even then, there could be multiples of that building or whatever.

senjougahara is best waifu

is this the right place

where the new generation of animefags are?

Best type moon claimed.

This must be the place.

right now im ready to pass out

You mean she can only give head?
So you never had this problem?
No, they're all on reddit posting about Attack on Titan

do people still use that namesync thing or whatever

You are clam. Or perhaps would you like to be... an Ant Man Bee?
youtube.com/watch?v=XUi3NQ4s93E

Ehh i'm ok. Rather bored. Little worried about my dog. He had a seizure for the first time ever today.

whats your name

Some do, some don't.

Not good
Yourself?

Yes.

test
hey im boo
from /animus/

thats pretty dank dude
what do people call you

TSF

The animufags. Your predecessors.

Don't try and recruit these people to that awful place.

Ika! Yo! You still blind or have you gotten those glasses?

Heya Rory.

Morning Shiki.

I think she could do both, but she just wouldn't.

Oh ok, well if your going to sleep then goodnight!

Well I'm still alive right?

Ok fine, I'll take Clam but in exchange, I get to call you Semen Demon. Deal?

Not good?! Why not? I mean, I'm in a much better mood than a couple days ago that's for sure but I still got some stuff in the back of my mind.

i literally might
i have way too many enemies back home
especially now that kyles mad at me for some reason lmao

what's that stand for, lad?

A song or two, but not too much. Mostly the obviously popular one.

Never heard of em.

It'll be fiiiine! Unless you'd like to take it's place~
Doing decent enough. Wishing it was a bit earlier. Everyone seems to be coming on just before I have to switch to mobile. Gunna end up with Karen tier walls that I need to type up on mobile at this rate!
>I'm always at work.

I honestly tried mang, sorry.
>Elevator music is funny though, especially when I'm waiting on something and I wanna bug my friend.

This is probably one of my favorites by them.
youtube.com/watch?v=yg8VFMZ6_g8
And well, I have their entire discography. They're actually from Southern California, so theyre fairly well known round here... well, to people with good music taste anyways.

It's actually harder for a random city. You knew what city I was in, all ya had to do was type in the clues!

Yep, I can still hear traffic. Can't hear someone talking though, it's hilarious when someone tries to talk to me and it's like "WHAT?!"

Oh my, taking him to the vet for it?

Explain this "animufags" because I've been circlejerking Sup Forums for years and haven't seen that.

Faggot, usually.
Or Kirino.

Alright.

Eh, it's nothing.
That's good, what's good with you?

>Kyle
Oh no.

wow NOICE text wall

like haikuus or alice

well not yet just tired