Radiohead

Best band of all time and all other bands are shit, it's just a fact Sup Forums, they're geniuses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1qKy4cMPUI
youtube.com/watch?v=NEWHknNuYGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hadioread

go fuck yourself
all weebs need to be tortured

that's not the can

uguu?

hol up

thom yorke is just a whiny baby, kid A and amnesiac were good, but all their other albums are generic pop trash

Stop being a contrarian you faggot, you're not special or quirky, sometimes things are popular because they are good, interesting concept huh?

Sometimes things are popular because they're what the illuminati wants you to hear so that they can brainwash you, stay woke senpai

You can't use the word woke anymore dipshit, haven't you been listening to MTV?

Why are there weebs on Sup Forums? This degeneracy shouldn't be tolerated.

Are you part of the new punk; the alt-right?

FAT

I am indeed edgy Sup Forums Tier

I like Radiohead, but white people have an odd connection to the music.

youtube.com/watch?v=v1qKy4cMPUI

UGLY

>The king of limbs
>Pop
"My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Beethoven's 9th Symphony, Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor, Mozart's Eine Kleine Nacht Musik, Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2, and Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries. All this and I'm still in high school. Ask me anything.

pic related, I took this myself of course."

This

>all other bands are shit
mate...

>he complains about chinese cartoon enthusiasts
>on a website for chinese cartoon enthusiasts

>geniuses

youtube.com/watch?v=NEWHknNuYGc

we don't talk about pablo honey

DEAD

What emotion is this face suppose to convey?