Be me 26

>be me 26
>on a vacation with my family in a big resort
>too afraid to go to pools because I dont want to uncover my fat body from my shirt
>watching all the day people having fun and gorgeous girls with typical chad bf and lurking on 4chin
>typical chad comes around and says "look at him what an idiot he is on Sup Forums during his vacation"
>his gf asks what is Sup Forums
>a site for virgin anime liver faggots
>his gf starts to laugh
>"or maybe he is hunting those pokemons like a little kid"

Why is life so fucking unfair

Also feels thread if you want

You should have sat on him OP

I am too afraid to even start to talk with anybody

Who said anything about talking to him. The most noise you would have to make are a few moves and grunts while you get up off your ass. after that, you won't have to make a peep

What's an anime liver?

Stop drinking mtn dew and eating Doritos and workout until ur not ashamed of ur body ,not that hard tbh

Fuck off I pressed the wrong letter on my phone

its someone who is so delusional, they belief anime is irl, think of a kin-type, but for Sup Forums and not tumblr

I fucking hate miserable faggots like you user. You are the smith of your own life. You CAN lose weight, you CAN stop being pathetic and you also CAN get new hobbies and interests to get all qts to you.

If you are going to stay in that body and keep complaining that life is unfair, then better fucking kill yourself as soon as possible. You are wasting nutritions and oxygen on my planet

pushups and sit ups dude
i play pokemon ill have a gyarados and my girlfriend is hot as shit... just eat better and workout man

Whatever man, everybody is going to die

I tried doing exercises I cant even breath after 2 minutes

work your fucking way up to 2 minutes man every day or every other day, just focus on how many you can do that week set up a routine then next week focus on getting 5 more push ups do a couple sets a day maybe 2 sets in the morning 2 sets at night don't have to start big man

Thanks for lulz. If real, next time just stare at hot GF. Douchbags will be douchbag no matter what. It's the only thing they have going besides good looks. You should at least be a smart fat fuck that gets paid gloriously. If not, what are you waiting for?

>revealing your Sup Forums power level in public
Fucking sperglord

Wow, you are pathetic. You start small and get better ofc you're going to have a hard time in the beginning but if you keep at it then you'll be better. Faggot

This guy gets it.

If you know you're fucked up go fix yourself.

"B-but im a fat fuck"

Stop eating like shit, go run outside and lift heavy things.

"b-but muh social anxiety"

No one said you had to talk to anyone to accomplish getting in shape. If you dont look like ass people will come to you. And after that, go volunteer or something and get social exposure, it'll wear away the awkwardness.

quit being a faggot OP

samefag here

and if your cardio sucks keep working on it. it doesnt get better by not working on it.

I know because i started highschool like a weak bitch, then i man'd up and joined wrestling.

it's too late

I'm muscular and can't take off my shirt because people will think I'm showing off.