So I heard this site is full of fags and Hillary supporters. Prove me wrong

So I heard this site is full of fags and Hillary supporters. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lu2Eojto2_c
snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope. You are correct. For example, I am a Hillary supporting fag

Honestly, Sup Forums used to have a noticeable left lean. But over the years the edge-tards have really overtaken the place.

I'd say there is a very clear right-wing element to this place these days.

not so many fags - althought the number od trap threads is way too high... hillary supporteres, yes a few, who are vocal. but the number of threads about the election has fallen suddenly in the last few days - probably since it has become clear that Trump is actually sabotaging his own campaign and has no chance whatsoever of being elected.

I am not sure I agree - the general feel of the place is pretty leftish - the edgetards have been having fun with pretending to support trump, but they are not right wingers.

some say pretty illiberal shit - plenty of threats of violence, and there are lots of Second Amendment supporters, but even they are usually leftist in view.

some of course claim to be libertarian, but there are always sociopathic nutters anyway... (I have seen people quoting Ayn Rand, lol)

I mean here you are fagging up the place, so you're right op.

TRUMP for president

HILLARY FOR PRISON

You are quarter right - I am Bi sexual, and voting Trump.

I'm no fucking commie shit eater, that's for sure, but it seems plenty are already here, thus assuring OP is not the biggest faggot in this thread

everyone knows the presidents not the real president

Why prison? what has she done that is illegal (apart from oppose Trump - he would love to bring in that law if he got elected)

The righties have always been a few years (or decades) behind with almost everything.

She contributes to the clinton bodycount

and you have evidence for this? (apart from all the entirely debunked conspiracy theories that the Republicans have been waving about for decades, and never ever found any proof for any of them...)

By debunked you mean "im a shill". How much you get paid?

ok, if that is the level of your argument, why don't you just give up now?

so you do not have any evidence, you are just throwing shit, like the Republicans have done for thirty years.

shit tier trolling mate.

Youre entire argument is based on refuting evidence, claiming coincidence. Theres no debate youre a shill.

Your entire argument is based on no evidence at all, there is no doubt you are a shill.

or pro tip, when person A says "X did this thing" then the only argument that B has is to say "No they didn't your so called evidence is wrong for the following reasons." of course my argument is based on refuting your so called evidence - you are making the false claims.

learn to logic.

Fuck off trump shill

Is this same things sorry?

youtube.com/watch?v=lu2Eojto2_c

Yea Trump 4 ever

are there any gay Trump supporters?

Do your own research, learn for yourself.

r0llins for Trump

or hilary

we're fucked dog...

>fags and Hillary supporters
What's the difference?

ah, so you have no evidence at all then - you were just shit posting. fine.

>what's the power move? how did u do that?
>figure it out you little cunt bitch learn a game from scratch without anyknowledge of how to play or what does what

go fuck yourself

snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

" In a frenzied media climate where the Chief Executive couldn't boff a White House intern without the whole world finding out every niggling detail of each encounter and demanding his removal from office, are we seriously to believe the same man had been having double handfuls of detractors and former friends murdered with impunity?"

just about sums it up - you are a shit tier troll, or you are a tinfoil hat wearing idiot. either way - prove me wrong

research this you moron

Who said anything about Bills body count?