I can't comb my hair back

I can't comb my hair back.
Anytime i try it gets like the "butt-hair" style even with wax.
what do i do? i just want to have a nice haircut.
and i can't go full bald because i would be killed because of that where i live.

Pics of hair or video of you combing pls

my phone camera it's 1.0 megapixels so it's fucked up.

grow it out like this guy
>

Not OP here but i tried that and all i got was a huge afro-type haircut.
I think im doing something wrong.

i'm trying but i'm ugly as fuck so it doesn't match.

assuming you guys have curly hair? use lots of conditioner

Nope my hair isn't curly.

Gotta know your hair type OP. Ya thick? Thin? Curly? Straight? Balding? Full?

I dont have much experience with curly hair, but just try and part your hair to the side and get your hair used to being parted that way. Might helo ya a bit.

If its curly, you might just not be able to comb/brush it back man.

I suggest looking up hairstyles based on your hair type in google and try shit.

Also tip for hair care: tea tree oil shampoos and conditioners are the best and make your hair reeaallllyy fuckin soft

i wish i had hair like this
but my hair is just straight and heavy, pretty boring

It's thin dude, but when i try to comb it, it falls down to the sides and i get an ugly ass looking line in the middle of my head something similar to pic related.

also i don't have money for barbershop so i'm pretty fucked up.

I'm the same some people just have naturally thin hair and it looks shit combed. You just have to keep it short not longer than 2 inches on the top

You're best bet is to just train your hair to part at the side. Make sure not to use too much hair gel and shit, cuz it can get kinda gross

Is it long or short? Nowadays chicks dig men with ponytails/modern topknots. But you gotta be able to pull em off by being moderately attractive.

If its short, there isnt very much you can do. You can probably go for a messy/bed head look by mussying up your hair with a little bit of gel. Like that "i dont give a shit, but i still look decent" look.

I say try to avoid having your hair parted in the middle to begin with.

well anyway, i guess that how life is.

(Also you can do a lot of shit with long hair, its just a matter of a hairstyle search on google. Plenty of thin haired people share tips and shit online)

i was considering dreadlocks or nigger braids.
i have been using hats i'll get my shit together and wait to grow it up.

This is just some art shit, but can be used as examples?
I cant do much without really knowing how long your hair is exactly op

If your white, then dont. You just look like a little shit if you do.

If you are a nig, then go for it. Pretty generic, but it works.

this is mine

i'm spic.

Show your hair what race are you?

Are you a women?

You just gotta part your hair more straight my dude. Take a bit of time to give a straight line.

And to avoid butt hair, do it an inch or two to the side.

Eventually your hair will naturally part that way

Im the user you responded to and im not OP. Aint gonna be showing my hair, plus its dark af right now and im a lazy fuck

Thats actually a good point OP. If your female then that opens up a lot more hairstyles.

Oh and you could also probably go half shaved on one side. You can do it from home. Its an option, but i wouldnt try doing any patterns or anything. It will probably look like shit.

i'm a dude, if i were a woman it would have been easier because my hair would be pretty long therefore easier to make.
I'm my elementary school and highschool both places prohibited to have long hair.

i'll try it anyway i can use hats outside.

If it's thin like Connor mcgregor or David Beckham then keep it long on the top and learn to style better.

Yeah, hats are a good idea. My hair is fine, but im a hat wearer. Go for it my dude, but avoid fedoras and anything similar. Its the rule.

Beanies are pretty decent if you dont want too much attention. Just try and show your hair parted underneath instead of just all forehead.

Baseball caps are okay. Wearing them forwards (and its not too bright outside) makes you look like a dad. Wearing them backwards makes you seem younger. Some people look like assholes, some dont.

Im too lazy to go into other hats good luck op

>but avoid fedoras
You're a nice person did you know?

i use baseball caps all the time i'm used to them.
beanies are pretty cool but here is hot even as fuck even in winter so i can't wear them.

damn you're right dude.

Maybe my problem is the wax because it makes my hair pretty "wet".

Thanks my dude.

Its hot as fuck here too, but i wear beanies mostly. They're easy and generally look good.

Also wearing caps to the side make you look like an asshole 16 year old skater kid. Avoid it unless you want that look.

But hey, there may be other ways people are wearing baseball caps nowadays, who knows.

I just know beanies are generally a safe route. Im a fem user and unless your more feminine, there arent many hats i can think of that are generic and you wont get shit over from assholes. Like if you ARE more feminine or your that "kinda cute, sweet fellow" with your friends, you could do a flower crown.
Barrets are also an option, but may stick out more.

But you do you my dude. Experiment and play around with things. Good luck op. (its like 5am so im probably gonna pass ou after this so yeah)