This hoodrat owes me $2000

This hoodrat owes me $2000,
What do Sup Forums?

Ambush him with a weapon as he leaves his home. Maybe break a knee cap. Baseball bats work pretty well. Make sure to wear a mask, don't get caught by police. Unless he's a real hardass, hell find a way to pay up. And that dude is no hardass

How the fuck do you get into a situation where you allow this type of individual to owe you $2000?

>>Break a knee
>>Of still refuses to pay, break the other
>>If still refusing, ignite his mother

Legit question. This does not look like a dude you loan 2k

Exactly.

Give up on getting paid. He definitely lives in Sunnyvale trailer park

Well he was good high school mate but he turned into a fucking rat after he dropped out

This looks like the sorta dude that wouldn't pay you back and if you jumped him would kill you as you slept. Good look getting that money back OP.

you fucking lent that guy money?
good move

You're not telling the story.

Did you actually loan him money?
Did he break something expensive?

Well i have a contract, but i feel like he deserves a punishment

....good troll. I'm done here.

kill him

Is he a snitch or criminal? If he's a criminal then beat him cos he won't tell lol.

and I take it you have tried being reasonable, you know, just straight-up telling him now is the time.

i talking doesn't work, I suppose it's violence or nothing. Sad, really.

Sell the debt to another hood.

>hoodrat

I lent it to him for a house bond last year when he had a stable job, now i have no idea what hes doing because he just avoids me. One time i saw him at the shops with his mate and he just fucking sprinted.

Masturbate

Take him to court, otherwise you will just be doing pic-related with him all day.

...And you don't have any loan contract written and signed on paper right?

Op and i have a contract with him im the witness

He basically is a criminal that steals shit but has a job that pays for his ciggies and tattoos which he gets frequently..

Sound australian if in my area i can get monies back for $500

So you have a contract?

Legal, notarized, signed...all that?

He's obviously not a dangerous fellow, but you seem to be hurt, like your feelings were hurt because you thought he was your friend. This does not help. Don't be emotional about money. It's the weakness that overrode your judgement in the past and cause you to lend out money to such an obviously untrustworthy person.

If you want him punished and you have that recourse take him to court.

A punch in the face can stop hurting in days, but interest and debt can sting for yrs.

If you don't have an actually binding contract, do the knee thing I guess, give him a limp. He is already scared of you, so he must know you want to.

Or find someone else who'll get back the money for a fee man, you gotta find someone that isn't a snitch and someone you can trust not to jack ur $2k

Stop being a bitch and slap him around a little bit. He will probably be a fucking pussy if you just show confidence

I feel like hes going to scurry away like the rat he is as soon as he finds out hes being taken to court

And yes it is a signed contract that i got off the internet

Prepare. These are concerns stated when going to court.

Where would he go?
With what means?

If he can't pay you, he can't have that any resources to fall back on.

You can pawn it to debt collectors and they'll take his car/things.

Take him to court or get someone to get teh money for you if you're gonna be such a fag.

"hoodrat" refers to males now?

Also, make him pay off his debt sexually, to your gf, you cuck.

I once loaned my friend 2k when he needed it, without any contract. I had about 10k in my account at that time and I just had paid off all my own debts so it was not a big thing at the moment. He actually paid back when he got a new job few months later and in turn he has helped me when I was not doing so great. You can still trust people if you know them well but I would never loan anything to a person who I did not know well enough.

Is he a big guy?

Yea ill just take him to court then, but i do like the sound of a debt collector, where can I find one?

He has many stories of how he has fucked up some people but he is also a chronic liar..

Bring him to small claims court, garnish his wages.

Could you overpower him though?

for you

That sounds like a good idea

Probably not me individually, but i have mates who are keen to bash his head in with me

If you're afraid that taking him to court will make him run away, threat him to go after the ppl he love/like.

Basically just his mum and dad,
But I guess they do deserve it since they raised such a piece of shit

OP must be dumb as fuck. I had a friend like this who would constantly just hand money out to anyone that asked him. Literally it can be anyone. One guy owes him 1100 dollars because he had to "pay a ticket" or go to jail, another was a literal 16 year old retard beaner kid who owes him like 250 because they were splitting a couple ounces of weed (retards). OP is never getting that money back.

Don't be a retard and lend some twat $2000... fuckin retard.

I realised my mistake after it happened.
Im not going to to let him get away with this, im willing to dedicate a few weeks where i just keep fucking with his life, gradually getting worser.
Ive done this kind of stuff before, just not as hard as im about to now tho

File a lawsuit

sell the debt to someone who will actually collect.

Follow him around for a bit. Wear a big coat, conceal a crowbar in it. When he seems alone confront him. Pull out the crowbar. Hit him in the right arm with it and then the left leg. Hit him three more times in the leg and then tell him that you are even.

Pain does not equal money