This is considered an elite "athlete" in america

>this is considered an elite "athlete" in america

You mean like the ones in the Olympics who are kicking the rest of the world's asses?

Or this lame pic?

ITT op was triggered

Have you mistaken the Olympics for a beauty competition?

have you considered he's an athlete of a sport that, today, requires such big masses. he's probably defensive line, what the fuck did you expect, he needs to be huge lol
2/10 made me reply to old pasta

ITT: European newfriends try to troll American newfriends with a worn out meme

Talk shit about Harambe one more time Faggot I swear I will drop your ass.

posted perfectly during the Olympics so they think it's fresh

No one cares. Profesional sports are society approved slavery. That coon has moulded his entire life around the idea that he's going to be a break out athlete super star, piss away all of his money, and retire to a life of obscurity selling used cars in some hick town. The NFL is just civilized mandingo fighting.

Yet he's 100x more athletic than you'll ever be OP

>this is considered Europe

>The country you're born in matters

Fun fact: if swimming were taken out of the Olympics, USA would be 10th in medal count right now

Fun fact: seeing how it won't be taken out this statement is null and pointless.

Fun fact: you're a mad eurocuck aren't you

"If we took out the sports where X is winning the most medals, X would win less medals overall"
How weird.

your point?

You fucking suck as a matter of statistics.

3 Athletes are responsible for 9 of you gold medals.

And I include the relays because both Ledecky and Phelps were the anchors that secured the win.

Take those two phenomenal humans away and America is a large country with a huge delegation and awful performance. Whereas countries like Japan have a much more even distribution of medal wins indicative of a stronger team, the US relies heavily on a handful of atheletes to overrepresent their success.

This is nothing against Ledecky, Phelps, Lochte and Maneul - it's been a pleasure to watch them compete.

Fun fact: if getting raped by sandniggers were an Olympic sport European countries would lead the medal count

Not exactly a pointless statement, considering the post he was replying to was claiming the US is kicking the rest of the world's asses.

That man could easily kill you with his bare hands.

This is an average male in Europe.

>male
Triggered

So you know Ledecky and Phelps are both from Baltimore? I don't know how it works in other places, but swimming is a HUGE (the only?) summer sport out here. Literally everything we do revolves around water. Removing them from swimming would be like making the canadian curling team resign. Or the Swiss skiers. They represent the heritage of the places they grew up so obviously they're good at those sports.

That's not europe that's uk

And? It's not our fault everyone else sucks at swimming.

Hell, we even had a nigger win gold last night in swimming. And niggers can't even swim

>top pip

What are you trying to say? This has absolutely zero relevance to my argument. Nowhere did I support the dumbfuck notion of removing swimming.

As a former competitive swimmer myself its patently obvious that America's swimming team is not as consistently strong as other countries. What makes them winners are the performances of two incredibly gifted outliers. Take those away and you'd be sinking.

>this is considered an elite "athlete" in Ireland

There's a competitive for women being out of the kitchen?

>There's a competitive
>a competitive
>competitive

does it hurt being that retarded?

>'Elite athlete'
They are all amateurs, not professional athletes.

that is so weird, because while ive been watching the Olympics over her in Britain none of the 16 gold 12 silver or 10 bronze looked like that, honestly i wished they did, we might be standing better than 8th

When his job is literally to be as massive as possible in order to block someone trying to rush a quarterback, yeah.

Same shit. All smell bad with awful teeth

>don't need to be professional to be elite hun xox

lmaooooo. so true

Are you even watching the Olympics? Oh wait I forgot you have to get a license to watch tv in your shithole country.

Lol you're delusional. That fat fuck would have a heart attack after he chases OP for 2 seconds