Amerifag here, why are europeans so week and gay?

amerifag here, why are europeans so week and gay?

we won both world wars and the cold war saving them from the nazis twice and the commies once. we are currently protecting them from the wrath of Putin. yet they show a complete lack of gratitude getting blown up by terrorists all the time

Other urls found in this thread:

science.gsfc.nasa.gov/sci/staff
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cringe

>so week
>amerifag
sure you do OP

dude , how weak is you`re bait , i mean come onnnn

low level bait

One is male one is female. We understand that here

If you are indeed american, please know that nazis didn't exist in ww1 you ignorant fuck, that Putis does what we command as he has no choice and that you broke ass country it's just China lap dog.

Terrible bait... left is British.

>we won both world wars and the cold war saving them from the nazis twice and the commies

1) Go back to school
2) Not the shitholes you call "school" but a proper one.
3) Learn history.

Jesus dude... your friends must make fun of you with your "knowledge".

Yea and why do europoors call ice cream "cold on the cob?"

You are correct. For now. TRUMP 2016. U just wait user. Trump and putin will be friends. Or putin will pop off some bullshit and we nuke all u cuckfags back to the 1776 nigguh. U and all your fucking muslim filth.

I hope we can stay friends.

But yall mutherfuckers best wat h ya damn mouth.

America: "we'll push your shit in."

SAME FAG

checked

(responding to bait, I know)

well, that "protection from Putin" will stop as soon as Putin's puppet trump gets swoen into the white house

Speaking of russia; the US didn't 'win' both world war 2. The soviets had the germans on the run by the time the allies invaded normandy. Arguably USA's involvement in WW1 was instrumental in the allies victory but then it was more to do with the fact that they could inject cash and resources into the conflict, rather than their actual prowess in battle.

The US didnt save europe from the commies. If anything, they exhasperated the issue with their overtly confrontational foreign policy. And at this point the soviets had already swallowed half of europe anyways

anyways, op, you suck dicks and yet you call an entire continent gay? You are gay all week op. Gay all week

Who is she again? Forgot her name

Kek, Putin will bend trump over n fuck him till that wig goes flying

Can you fucking stop posting Trannies? You're not helping you fucking cucks. Go live in America.

what's wrong with you&your gf?

>ww1
like vultures, america joined the battle when the enemy was already defeated and then parades around claiming they did it single handedly

>ww2
get bombed by a load if gooks and cry like bitches then instead of going to war you just develop the a bomb and bomb a load of villagers, kind of like a kid at school who gets beat up then shoots up the school the next day but doesnt kill the guy who bullied him, just a load of innovent unarmed kids

>vietnam
got your asses handed to you by a load of poorly armed vietmanese rebels and townsmen, couldnt even progress the frontline 500yards, ended up running with tail between legs and did nothing about it,

>currently
fighting a load of poorly armed arabs from afar also making and funding terror groups to cuck the entire world into this islan is peace bs

isnt it the other way around lol? most trannies come from US

Would suck her nut sack and cock

we won the vietnam war faggot. the goal was to stop communism from spreading and when the job was done we did a strategic retreat

Who's the left?

quads never lie
feminine penises are not gay

At least you won't nuke us back to 1775. Thanks m8

His hands are way to big in this photo

>stop communism from spreading
communism is still world wide

>when the job was done
when your government decided that the amount of dead was not justified and refused to send more men to the frontline just to be deaded

>tactical retreat
No op, stop trying to sugar coat the obvious, you are gub toting cowards and couldnt win a fair war because your country is run by kikes

btw hows them freedoms treating ya?

Come on dude, a eurocuck couldn't even believe all this

>chronic double handed masturbation

did thailand and india become commies? no. hence we won. also eat shit

Yeah, America stronk.

LOOOOOOOOL @ that image... SO FUNNY!

ausfag here. I do love watching from the sidelines as the Euros and the Yanks compete.

Please refer to:
(May need to zoom in a bit)

shitty genes, basically all of european history glorified or was filled with fag sex until they weeded out all of their actually non faggot people

Kati3kat on MFC

>amerifag here
Opinion discarded.

>butthurt over bait

post more tara

Nope, instead you have China, Japan, India, Vietnam and Thailand gradually gaining economic power whilst at the same time you have Russia and North Korea stockpiling warheads all pointed at the us,

only a matter of time before we take over the west

more like
whos on the right? pls someone

Kekerino

>we won
North vietnam annexed south vietnam

>communism from spreading
To this day vietnam is communist

>tactical retreat
125.000 americans SOLDIERS died in Vietnam, that "tactical" retreat was looong overdue

Bait harder

americans literally have a tv show where niggers pick out wedding dresses

you fought a war to give blacks the right to fuck your women

Most of Europe are a bunch of jelly wristed, cum swilling faggots. But I do like the British. Especially since brexit. Once the unstumpable Trump takes office, Earth's two rightful rulers will take control again.

EUropors don't have money for meat. maybe Britain will regain its former glory when they left the poor faggots

How did america stop those country's from becoming communist? Also, the sheer arrogance of thinking the usa has any say in what kind of goverment a country chooses to be!

Where was the us when pol pot did his thing in cambodja? The communist vietnamese had to solve that humanitatian crisis

Too bad the British don't like seppos, mate.

>saving them from the nazis
thats exactly the problem in europe

With a large majority of euro scientists :^)

GUYS STOP
PLEASE GIVE NAME OF THE CUTIE ON THE RIGHT
PLSPSLPSLSP

Source?

Also your a faggot

science.gsfc.nasa.gov/sci/staff

Many of them are German due to the advances the germans made in rocketry during ww2.

Learn your history hamburger bro

idk man, america is probably more liberal/gay accepting than europe. Americas pretty gay bro, same sex marriage is allowed in many states.

see

>week

way to make us all look like retarded faggots dipshit

It's a trap!

(Bad puns are my forte)

no kati3kat doesnt have a dick???

It doesn't really matter what their en masse opinion is. You can spit on me in the street for all i care. But when shit needs done, we fucking do it. The drive and ability to do what's right despite our differences is what makes us superior.

No... that is the qt on the left...

>Many of them are German
>Many of them WERE German BEFORE they became Americans
FTFY

We're a nation of immigrants.
Learn YOUR history bangers-and-mash bro.
captcha: "Select all images with sandwiches.", two of three were hamburgers

Is your picture implying that Americans are pussies?

As long as you can drink a lot, not talk about America every two sentences, we love ya you bunch of cunts.

who is the right one?

how deep is your bait

How weak is your culture that you have to claim others, apparently 2nd generation immigrants are American now, have fun with your all american arabs.

My Desk is older than your country Kek.

accept the USA is larger than Europe for transsexual mental cases so your point is invalid

nice, would love to see a ww2 version of this

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHOS THE ONE ON THE RIGHT
I NEED TO MASTURBATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>"week"

Say's it all really.

Shit tier bait confirmed.

>German scientists
>nazis
Pick one

German scientists can't be nazi's now?

Quality burger logic.

Is this the same girl?

>another French prisoner claimed von Braun stood by as prisoners were hanged by chains suspended by cranes

it's on wikipedia so it must be true

britfag here

Always used to say that Europe is more cultured and everything. After living there for a year I realized that European people are just a bunch of stuck up, overtly liberal, emotionless autists. especially german weirdos

other than that they are ungrateful and extremely narrow-minded and ethnocentric.

they don't realize that people don't take them seriously anymore, especially after they let immigrants fuck them over and over.

honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if some parts of america are exactly like that, but hey, at least it's diverse and you can go places, Europe is very alike much alike (not implying southwestern europe)

but overall, europeans are just lame.

whatever

what are you retarded?

what's the name of the left girl?

I dunno, i've never felt like 7 days before.

no you fucking sped. I have commented maybe twenty times total on Sup Forums in my entire life - this being one of those times. You forced me to comment by being such a fucking potato.

kitty. thats all you get.

It was just a question, no need to be like that.

I would proudly take the European one and I'm American.

>apparently 2nd generation immigrants are American now
First generation immigrants are Americans.
Enjoy your lack of class mobility, Yourapoor.

@699125921
How do I upvote this?

>German scientists can't be nazi's now?
I bet you think Issac Newton was a Christian too.
dumbass

wtf newfag

STILL NO SOURCE ON RIGHT CUTIE
FUCKNG ANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS

should von Braun have launched a rocket into the soldiers operating the cranes?

Heres another of the guy in the wig

>you`re bait
eek...

>so week and gay

still fucking hot
jesus christ i really want to pound this fucking tranny into submission, then cuddle with her

i hate not having a tranny gf

Topkek
Europe's got the balls and America's the pussy