You have 10 SECONDS to prove your an oldfag

you have 10 SECONDS to prove your an oldfag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNa2Fr6CA0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=nNa2Fr6CA0E

CS 1.6 is the only good Counter Strike

The ancient technique of triforcing would suffice, but since I am newfag I can't

>your

Fuck off

a/s/l?

I owned like 30 He Man action figures

you're*

why is it always ten, and who the fuck wants to be an old fag anyway.

newfags ascertained

You're retarded.
That has literally nothing to do with Sup Forums.

I'm not that old but I was here before /mlp/ and all the pony-posting was happening. Which was like, 2010?

You dun goof'd

>i'm only here because i'm young and dumb

i watched many men commit chocolate milk murder.

It's a usb line.

I'll show you later.

Could never spam posts good enough because of ids

PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI

something about a condor when i'm sexing with womens

Idk man. Boxxy army tank?

Candy ass roody poo

I was here before memes became an image with some text fags post of facebook.

its antique

I'm 35 years old , old enough ?

That's around 4-5 years ago. More like newfaggotry.

Kek Sauce Roll Fag YLYL

How's this

You're all roody-poo candy-asses

First time I posted on Sup Forums my id was in the hundreds.

Moot is a faggot. I followed him to this shithole WITH AN ITTY BITTY BABY IN AN ITTY BITTY BOAT and haveN'T been back to SA since

YOUR THE MAN NOW YOUR THE MAN NOW YOUR THE MAN NOW YOUR THE MAN NOW DOG

>the equivalent of le funny banana
yup. bullshit never changes meaning, just its shape

gigga nigga

moot is an lolicon

Lol

pools closed

Heh, prove i'm an oldfag you say? Heh, you pathetic scrub. I have been browsing Sup Forums since early 2014. I was there when the webcam hacking took place. I was there when Jennifer Lawrence tits were leaked. I was there. And where the fuck were you? Probaly browsing 9gag i suppose you fucking newfag. Don't you dare question my authority and tell me if i am a oldfag or not. I have more experience on this site then the rest of you pathetic worms have combined. I navigate these bords faster and better than a pirate captain at sea in search for som booty. Now fuck off my board before you make me annoyed, trust me. You don't wanna see what happens when someone is annoying me. Gtfo summerfag.

sometime after dun dun

oldfag confirmed

Hahaha I remember those days fondly.
I used to cri evry tiem we were all stood in swastika formation.

Is Sup Forums worse or have I just grown up?

this is quite new but it will still remain a classic.

nevar forget.

Anons need IDs..... Too late now, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE moot

memories

Sup Forums is worse. i wasnt here till around 05/06 and fuck it went downhill. now its just ylyl banana tier cringe scum. Sup Forums is to big to do anything now. gone are the days of Sup Forumsros.

fuck take me back.

I was there. I was actually talking and having a nice conversation until you racist inbred pigs ruined my habbo experience with that retard afro. You scared my girlfriend on habbo so i had to comfort her all day because of u racist idiots. get a fucking life.

I remember when Europe was white and without muslims.

I remember leekspin

I always figured it was because b/ was funny and exciting and new to me that's why I loved it but now that I can't escape it it's become trashy.

Is that old? They did the roodypoo censor about 5 years ago, right? I always feel like a newfag but I've been visiting nearly 10 years, go figure

snacks

Anybody know which GameStop is carrying this?

noko

not really oldfag but, ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH

Habeeb it!

because kids got ahold of the jokes, now all these memes exist.

>2014

If I see that fucking cat one more time

milhouse is not a meme

my name is baawksy best meme, 10/10 execution

I'm 93 and I suck dicks for fun

But I AM

Is a meme in not a meme is a meme

FFFFFFUUUUuuuu

My first computer was an IBM PC.

not the same guy, but the origins of this

Its over NINE THOUUSSAAANNNN

did you just get trolled by some pasta?

I accidentally the hole guy

old_fag reporting in

My chart detector is off the faggot

I remember a time before there were images on this board

This was OC made by me 8 years ago. Am I oldfag enough?

Yes. What did the original shirt say again?

Still waiting for the Hitler Did Nothing Wrong flavor of Mountain Dea...

Sure is summer in here

Fucking tripfags

candyass roodypoo

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH

FUCK haha i havent thought of that in forever!

pls refer to previous post

origins of giga nigga

well guys I think it's time for a Candlejack Thr

when efg was in almost every thread

I know who moot is

Choklit reign

I was in kindergarten when Sup Forums was created

since 2004