OP here. Gonna stream everything leading up to the hanging

OP here. Gonna stream everything leading up to the hanging.

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/Joker58441/1OdKrbVzrDzKX
periscope.tv/w/1DXxylRvoayJM
houstontx.gov/police/alert_slip/
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
periscope.tv/Joker58441/1RDGlkPlwpqKL?
periscope.tv/w/1RDGlkPlwpqKL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no link

who cares

Link? So I can fap to it.

Enable the chat

>OP HERE

periscope.tv/Joker58441/1OdKrbVzrDzKX

Tried to order a pizza but the place is closed, tell a place that is open near you.

Delivar OP.

has anyone called the police yet

will be funny seeing the op get v& for attention seeking

I already pre-ordered one on pizza hut, will be there around 11 AM

Before you kill yourself. Post a picture of your credit card and your parents credit card. I want to buy things online and you don't need the money...

but you didnt pay for it. i am gonna pay.

Your house number is 8646. Is this a little cry for help? Like Nike...Just do it.

then use pizzahut.com

somebody link the new stream

periscope.tv/w/1DXxylRvoayJM

hes chubby lol

Ahh little OP has chickened out and stopped streaming.

those likes though

You faggots have been trolled for 2 threads now and you're still begging for more.

Sage this fucking shit. He's just another attention whore.

wasted dubs

It'll be there at 10.

pic.

I want his credit card information not to watch him die. I don't care if he chickens out or not, he has access to money and I want to buy things online...

Dont be a tard OP

don't do it, i'll send you my titties

>lurks

>you can lead a horse to water

and stamp

whether he kills himself or not, this kid has some serious fucking issues. where are his parents?

nigga go deeper theyre literally baby cuts lmaoooo

Proof

Kik is Joker5844 if y'all want it

>8646 Norton dr. Houston, TX 77080
Can someone from US send some help?

This, just please send someone.

Aye someone call 911

hes gonna wait for a few hours for pizza, dont call the cops to his house and fuck his shit up even more.

he is just attention whoring, don't call the cops.

if hes serious fuck the pizza, dude needs to get medical attention. call 911

i can't call 911. got my own share of problems. someone else do it yeah? come on serious

>ll
defo call the cops, if hes attention whoring he gets a ticking off from the cops. win win

Dubs get.

fuck this, im out. he is just trolling.

they give tickets for that?

Im saying give him a bit, before we all freak out and mess with him more. maybe some food in his belly will help him think more clearly.

Then do it via their website:
houstontx.gov/police/alert_slip/

for wasting police time you can get in trouble yes.

Anyone doing dumb shit that results in police coming can get in trouble. And if hes serious they save him, win win

I don't even know how name or anything about you but still care more than I can express. Please remember that you are loved, it's easy to forget when you're depressed that people actually are grateful for your existence. Just by merely being alive, you are loved and cared about by other people, your existence is eternally valued, you are stronger than you know. Love you OP, please stay safe.

Yeah... sure you are buddy

The music you're listening to is shit. Please play something else.

>you are loved

LIFT THE FUCKING SEAT UP YOU MONGREL.

Thanks Dr. Phil.

Are you kidding me this song is amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

Ausfag here. Don't do it OP. It isn't worth it, I nearly killed myself a few months ago and I'm so glad I didn't. Life is beautiful but is meaningless until you assign it your own meaning. Find something that means something to you and makes you happy and do it, don't just do it; become the very thing that makes you happy until it becomes your reason to exist. Stay safe OP. Love from shitpost central

Shut the fuck up.

Op is an attention seeking faggot. He wastes water, doesn't have the discipline to put the seat over and pisses all over it, and he doesn't even have the courtesy to kill himself. Fuck all of you for sending him pizza. OP literally kill yourself.

Some post some screen caps. Can't watch the stream without getting some shitty app.

Lol no it isn't. Fuck off.

Oh FFS someone call emergency services already.

It's lliterally a beaner walking around his shit house and doing menial tasks. He's so far unplugged his phone, poured windex in a cup then poured it out, taken a piss, walked out of the bathroom, walked to the kitchen to wash his hands, and then taken another phone offered from someone else.

Literally nothing is happening, he's walking around collecting pills and alcohol, screencaps only come when something worth screencapping is happening

Now he's looking at a drawer of pills so he can stuff them into his fat bleeding cunt.

Shut the fuck up, OP. You actually SHOULD kill yourself.

looks like he's planning on overdose. ouch. guess your brother will eat the pizza.

OH BOY LOOK OUT HE'S GONNA TAKE A WHOLE LOT OF VITAMINS AND ONCE!

Climbing up his fuckin roof.. someone called already?

send us atleast a dickpic before you do it imbecile

If he was actually trying to kill himself he wouldn't be taking vitamins. There's a whole shitton of other things in that cabinet that he could have taken.

@Hitlerino
post it here please, wink wink

op you don't have the balls to do this shit. look at this hesitation

BLACKSCREEN!

finally something exciting happening on Sup Forums

calling cops now
will post convo.

What was the last four digits of his cc?

do it

Anyone readably saw his credit card?

i didnt catch the last 4 numbers anyone get it?
just got 5567 9132 0769

I have the whole thing user, one moment as I crop it

It's recorded in the "OP BACK"

were back

something like that. someone hook a brother up

it was 754 retard

Thank god there are still real human here

Is anyone recording just in case we have a delivery?

stream is kill post new link

1344 I think

he back

This dude is an asshole. Why was OP a dick to that other person? They're literally sitting there looking concerned and OP tells them to fuck off. PLEASE END IT.

fucking do it already

periscope.tv/Joker58441/1RDGlkPlwpqKL?
and he still didn't kill himself

new link

HE's actually doing it

do it before the cop arrives you cunt

Fucking do it already.

>insert itsalongnotacross.jpg

This.

Called them, they sent me to the medical unit, they are on the way, didn't type the convo was too busy talking. They have people on he way.

Sup Forums reporting in
OP please kill yourself for the poo god