Be me, 25 yo

>be me, 25 yo
>unable to find a job, currently no money
>inherited shittons of debt without knowing after my mom passed away few months ago
>no safe future on the work market due to a few mental disorders (add, ptsd, aspergers, heavy depressions, to name the biggest)
>fan of space games since the first X game
>also huge fan of exploring stuff and possible extraterristial life and how other worlds might look like
>discovered NMS in 2013, hyped as fuck
>been following development since then, first took it as a joke 'cause of 4 man dev team vs. 18 quintillion planets + procedural generation of everything

anyone kindhearted enough to gift this game to me? Shit on me for begging all you want, I know the internet is full of fags, just not caring about it though.

Profile link:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198295318373/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TNN9MnbhqKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no money
>have a computer that can run newly released video games
Nigger

No, fuck off
Get a job

I'll take my chances. Its better than waiting for some day that will never come.

No because youre literally crying about nothing. Debt? Join the club fag. No money? Join the club fag. No job? Job hunt and youll get one. Its gonna take time and effort.

Post real non-alts and I'll gift.

Show you genitials and i might shower you with generosity.
We live in a capitialist society, show me your genitials and i will deem if that is worthy of 60 dollars.

You are whats wrong with the modern world. No drive. Hopefully no one gives you anything. Worthless human being. You have no shame in begging? Fuck you. Fuck your family who raised you to be this way. Worthless sack of shit. Die in a fire.

What do you expect from niggers?

Post mom's death certificate showing last name, first name remvoed, and a prescription bottle with matching last name, and I would gladly gift the game to you.

Sorry for your troubles OP, things will get better. On a cosmic, universal level, everything seeks to reach equilibrium, I hope your all the negative in your life is balanced by a surpassing amount of positive.

For real?

kys nigger

Mental disorders are a weakness. We should start a eugenics program again to rid the world of people with ptsd, aspergers, depression.

If you would at least have the balls to not use your alt account I would have considered gifting.

Depression isn't real though.

Dont forget fags

Debt can't be inherited asswipe.

It's all in their heads

nice bait

probate, turd nugget

Care to elaborate?

None of it is real. It's all bullshit. It self depreciate bullshit. You're sad? We shit every fucking human on this planet has gotten sad. The strong ones, the ones worthy of living get up off their couch and do something. Not sit and cry in their own fucking sorrow. Everyone has had anxiety at one point in their lives. The ones worthy of living say fuck this anxiety im going to do something about. PTSD is again a weakness, not somehting that should celebrated or accepted. It's all bullshit. Weak fucking humans, weak fucking millenials.

>accepting an inheritance with more debt than value to it

Why

can i beg for dark sousl 3 season pass
plz sweet and kind anons?

This.
I've been to poor to upgrade my rig in 4 years, and can barely run Diablo.
You're not poor if you have the means to play this game faggot.

Giftfag here, I'll do it if OP can provide proof like this guy here says Show proof of those outrageous claims (with timestamp) and that your PC can actually run the game and I'll gift NMS.

>b8

Up to you to not believe me but okay.

It's a meme disease. Every sad cunt seems to have it. Stop sitting around being a baby, no one is going to pity someone who's just gonna cry about life. The depression fags need to grow up.

little kids crying and begging for a fucking game with no gameplay

itd be one thing if you were begging for a $10 game with multiplayer

youre begging for a $60 game with NO GAMEPLAY WHATSOEVER

Savage

sure is summer in here

sage

is NMS any good? or did the hype kill it?

is shit

If op's mom didnt have any inheritance to give, the debt cant be leaned against that. So the debt disappears. If she gave away some capital or investments to op, they will take those like a house, money, and valuables, but the debt wont stay with him. Also they only have 2 to 6 months to collect.

how bad?

same all time

My 3rd cousin died 16 years ago can I have a free steam gaem please?
I have AIDS and gangrene on my ass

>Mom dies
>Sob sob sob
>three months later
>time to open mail
>everything 90 days past due
>The deceased owes $12.5k
>If the heir wishes to keep it they must bring balance current on all accounts

Yeah, he can't inherit a debt like a credit card debt, but any debt accrued after the family member dies still needs to be paid or it is sent to collections. Collections would have a chance to seek repayment during the probate proceedings.

In general, people have a vague sense of what debt is.

>here's my faggot sob story
>Pls believe I'm poor
>My main account has over 1k games
>I'm a nigger who wants handouts and love my Obama phone
>EBT cards are great! Eat Better Today! Thanks Obama

I hate you OP.

>inherited shittons of debt without knowing after my mom passed away few months ago
impossible. so you're a liar, or giving money to scamming scumbags trying to take money off someone who just lost a loved one.

either way your shitpost is sickening andyou should kys

Wait for torrent nigger.

I have noticed how now on facebook and social media lately ppl will post their disability looking for sympathy and a pat on the back. Its disgusting. But it cant all be bullshit. Like just for example ptsd...its the cool to have and go to for sjw and femanists...but google ww1 and ww2 soilders with ptsd shellshock. Some dude with half his jaw missing shaking like crazy.

Are you talking about bills user? Like electricity or property tax bills? Of course those are still around. You cant expect to just keep getting free electricity or other utility services.
Are those monthly bills still considered debt?

>inherited shittons of debt
Is this some american shit?

Even in America it's not fucked like that, they could take the inheritance like the house and shit but the kid isn't responsible for settling parents debt.

It is a non alt as the only friend on my list got me into playing GMod with him. I honestly detest Steam like aids but if it's required to run certain games, then so be it.

We both are what's wrong with the modern world. People asking for stuff 'cause they have hopes in kindness and people considering that behavior a problem.

in Germany, it can. If your parent dies and you accept the inheritance, you inherit everything the person left behind, including debt. However, you are not informed about what the dead person left behind. And I wasn't aware of the debt, probably 'cause she kept it a secret from me for shame reasons.

I wonder where people take those assumptions from. My rig runs on hardware from 2009-11, so it's far from recent. The HD6950 should scratch around the minimum limit but with settings tweaking, I can get most games to run sort of smooth.

Download Space Engine. It's similar and free.

Sorry to break your hatred fantasy but not everyone on Steam owns a thousand games or wastes all their money on sales.

In fact, I never understood how people could throw out so much money on sales for games they will never play anyway.

Stop playing games until you have your life sorted out mate. Its just wasted time. Focus on learning so you can become employable.

Not expecting shit - I know that there's people who have sympathy for it while others hate it. All kinds of traits and personalities are possible in humanity.

>I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
>I got sunshine in a bag
>I'm useless but not for long
>The future is coming on

Already have it, I use it to make desktop backgrounds on occasion. But it doesn't come close to exploring a foreign, living world as a person with temperature, radiation, wrecks, ruins and whatever else there might be.

Mein neger

>youtube.com/watch?v=TNN9MnbhqKY

Sure, but a made up disease like depression isn't one of them.

>Sunshine in a Bag

Too much of a pansy for pirating tbh. In 2014, a german warez board called leecher.to was taken down after a massive police raid and there was not even torrenting involved, just oneclick-host stuff.

Too much of a nigger to get a job.

I didn't study psychology, so I can't say for sure if it's made up or not. I also had to do with psychologists who considered ADD and ADHD a made up thing only existing to sell Ritalin pills.

>scared of fucking pirating

just wow

>6950
$300 gpu
and runs everything today just fine @ 1080p
kys you begging, worthless, sack of shit

Scared of getting caught and losing my hardware on top of having the shit that's going on anyway at the moment. Wish I was living in Hungary or the like where there's nothing done at all regarding pirating.

Having had the money back then to buy the card doesn't guarantee to have the money for a 60€ game ~six years later.

Done me proud Sup Forums
I was sure some faggot was going to gift this scammer the game.

Scared of getting a job too nigger? Wish you could afford the hobbies you want? Go read a book, they're cheap.

You know, regardless the background of the respective OP, these threads are often interesting to read.

No other kind of thread shows so much how so many people don't expect newcomers on Steam nowadays.

that's your fault faggot.
when the relative who was best to me died, i went 6 weeks off a meal a day.
still didn't beg anyone for food.
kys you begging worthless sack of shit.

i bet op is some scamming piece of shit kid

fuck off u poor nigger shit

That's your decision but it doesn't mean that everyone has to follow it.

looks like everyone already is
enjoy no game you cretin

Care to explain how you are sure that everyone on the net is following your decision?

It is real, and it pisses me off that any Sally sad sack claims their depressed, so I can see where people would not believe that it wasn't real

I have ADD, childhood trauma, mild schizophrenia (all diagnosed) and I struggled to hold any job longer than 3 months. I understand how difficult it is, if you're not bullshitting.

>Get a job that is set working hours, not shift work
>Go to the gym
>Eat right - I'm doing the ketogenic diet, because the benefits on me are straight up amazing and never expected such a drastic change
>Figure out ways around the disabilities and just grind on, because no one gives a fuck but yourself
>Lay off the video games

Also don't be a nigger.

>>inherited shittons of debt

I smell bullshit, OP.

>keto diet
>benefits
Kek enjoy burning out your kidneys with excess urea production.

Did you ever consider pirating it,then when (if you lazy sack of shit) get a job buy it.

This lol.

I had a job at a call centre and I was amazing with customers, could chat all day with them because my rapport is on fucking point. The only thing is when you're cold calling for insurance, with a northern English accent, no one believes you once it comes to handing over bank details. My manager hated me because I kept getting to the close and they refused to pass on details. Everyone was scared of her, and she was a class A tosser. She tried to belittle me in front of the whole floor team, so I said "fuck off, nobhead"

>She rigged my call ratings and had me fired for dropping under 80.0%, when I had the highest on the floor.
>"Don't worry about these 0%'s, just accept them as they are just training notes"
>Next day the head manager let's me go for dropping under 80.0℅

Your socially worthless just fuck off and die.

I cycle on it two weeks on, 3 days off. I don't get tired during the day, so much more energy when working out and training, losing fat and stacking on lean muscle. I've only been doing it for about 3 months but for me it's been amazing.

I'll check out what you said pal.

>18 quintillion planets
>12 types of plants
>12 types of animals
>12 types of biomes
>17,99 quintillion color schemes

Keto provides a short term boost but it is not for a long term diet. You are throwing your body through constant loops, and once you go off it, you will see weight gain come back. Our bodies need carbs

This. Also include your puckered anus and I will cover half

american job security in a nutshell.

>Can't run Diablo 1 on a computer from 2012
Nigga what?

Post pic of your hand and i might gift

What's NMS?

are you fucking retarded? He obviously meant Diablo 3, you underage fucking shitstain. next thing you're going to reply is "but he said diablo, not diablo 3". get fucking banned you absolute fucking braindead dumbass.

I'll take the bait, No Man's Sky

u mad

Edgy

you're cool

Wow, careful there. Your heart's not gonna like that.

Prove your not a nigger/sandnigger and ill consider it

can you get it for me ? id. j0serr. check my account its not an alternate

Thanx user, I'm serious I'm just not that into pc games these days so was curious because it sounded cool.
Plus I'm a student and work full time, not some begging nigger that can't stop the vidya so basically not a worthless person
Serious question, have you guys played/is it any good?

Edgemaster 3000

>is it any good?

a neat concept that Sony grabbed and moneyfucked into 16 quadrillion planets full of nothing

COSMICROCKETDEFENDER
SOLARSHIFTEREX
ONIKIRADEMONKILLER
LUCIUSII
STEELSTORMBURNING
CLICKR
SHIPLORD

i have game keys for these game , anyone willing to trade for NMS?

whats with all these beggar nigs today?! holy fucking shit. if you have no money. no job. no future. you do not need a fucking video game to be bought for you. if you where a junky id give you a syringe full of battery acid and tell you to have fun. this is real life. stop begging get a fucking life god damn.

you're right, i needed to put on a sweater it's too cold here.