Why are most good artists men despite musical expression being considered a feminine trait

most good artists are feminine men

most artists are feminine men

art is inherently homoerotic

they're all dandy bisexuals...morrissey is bisexual, not gay

Holy shit this

Wouldn't a woman be considered more feminine then a man then? If feminity is what makes a good artists why aren't women better artists?

Fairies are more feminine than most women

>musical expression is considered a feminine trait.

Sorry what

What music should I listen to while EV training Pokemon?

so men are better at being women than women? makes sense.

Have you never been in an American grade school choir class and the girls all sing out because it's encouraged and none of the boys want to do it because they would be considered pansies for doing it.

>Have you never been in an American grade school choir class
Nope sorry.
>all sing out because it's encouraged and none of the boys want to do it because they would be considered pansies for doing it.
Is this really your argument mate?

>ev training
dude
inject it
lmao

>there are people on Sup Forums who actually believe this

I would sing loud and proud in my old school choirs, most of the other boys wouldn't because they didn't want to be there but I never got shit for it

lmao ill start injecting once OP gets that cock out of his mouth

Men like to butt in where they don't belong.

Any more questions?

Men aren't suppose to have feelings, or create 'useless' things like art.
They're suppose to build functional things and compete with one another.

A guy does something and, specially if it's shitty, it's ok to laugh at him mercilessly. Guy has motivation to prove himself even to haters.

A girl does something and being criticized for it could easily be misinterpreted by feminists. Specially as a dude you normally look like an asshole when your honesty may hurt a girl's feelings. So, no motivation to prove herself from that side.

Also, a lot of guys take/had taken inspiration from drugs for centuries. With girls it's not as acceptable by society for girls to take drugs in the first place.

There's also producers that just want to fuck the wanna be female artist...

that sounds more like a cultural thing than a biological thing

>deleted
What did it say?

>men are better at being women than women

>men are better at being women than women