Real Alien here, just want to tell guys that after browsing Sup Forums for a while...

Real Alien here, just want to tell guys that after browsing Sup Forums for a while, i have conclusively realized that humans are retarded, low-life bag of scums money beggars. All i see here is a bunch of uneducated people masturbating to human nudes and thinking it will ever please them. Really disappointed...

It sure is summer in here

You reached the bottom of the barrel and found the dregs, and now have finally found a place to convince yourself to be superior, Well done op. Faggot as always.

>human nudes
Let's see some extraterrestrial pussy up in here then Bitches

Suck dick space niggers, we'll build a wall around earth to keep you out once Trump wins

Are you retarded? Well i think so... You people always call others "faggots" if you don't believe in that or you doubt it. What an idiot.
No. We, the alien kind are modest. We don't spread our privacy for your nasty kind.
We don't want to go there either :)

Fuck off space nigger

Op is always a faggot, get the fuck out of here

Alien here tooo

Good! Did u ever think we do t want you cunta to visit anyway?

Stop copying from Best of Sup Forums thread. Don't be so pathetic. You are anonymous for fuck's sake. How massive a loser are you to desire anonymous appreciation by plagiarising anonymous posts?

Didn't know that such a horrible race, made out of war and murder would ever come to us. You haven't been able to invent lightspeed technology yet... But glad i'm 100+ lightyears away from you humans.

human nudes? no, we're not that fussy

Its called a meme my dude, these guys honour the memory of great moments like the space nigger thread by apolying the humour where suit. Try enjoy the culture

No thinking needed. Masturbating to human nudes does please me.

Are you femalien? If so tits or gtfo.

Please take me off of this shitty planet
I will do whatever you want

Do you guys have pizza

Grand theft spaceship is a thing here suh

>Really disappointed
wait till you contact humans irl.
unless your species is too stupid to see through the thinly veiled guises people put up.
then see the propaganda being spread worldwide. then see how every single person wishes they weren't ever born to begin with..
like fuck do us all a favor and wipe humanity off the face of the earth.

planet has so much potential, completely wasted on humanity.

did you park your spaceship in Detroit or some shit? Why are you so mad?

I'd like to see you do better being born into this world. Our Ideals and morals are far more noble and pure than anything we could possibly hope to achieve. Our bodies betray our souls and minds every day.

I'd like to see you little gray nips last 10 generations on this planet in our bodies. We've had to fucking claw our way out of the dirt and ash of a planet thats been trying to kill us since day fucking 1.

Ice ages, tsunamis, plagues, predators, Mount fucking Toba, we've conquered it all.

Fuck you, we're Humanity and we've wrestled this planet to our will after countless generations of survival. Lets see you do better.

>implying this isn't the story with every culture that would ever be
>implying OP isn't just some faggot alumni talking shit to a bunch of newfags.
Humans are easy to bait.

Do you have pizza, yes or no

>implying this isn't the story with every culture that would ever be

They probably grew up on old stable planets with a bountiful forests and hardly any predators.

Like little bitches.

>Bag of scums