Teenroom thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/4xais5/anjelica_come_to_me/
u.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/4xais5/anjelica_come_to_me/

Bump, didn't know this was my fetish till now

Text this slut 9702942122

My wifes room at her parents house still looks like this. Still got pictures up on the wall of her as a young teen and kids books, stuffed toys etc. I don't see the appeal. I prefer our house with a few kick ass original paintings and a couple whips on the wall in the bedroom.

What is the general idea of this?

>Oakland Raiders

The best, or worst part too at the same time is that all these pictures are close, if not older than 10 years now. Pretty funny being able to recognize that as well.

Un-pfftface?

fapping

niceeee, want

>2016
>being in your thirties
I k-know that feeling user-kun

so my sister told me she is having a baby. and that i will be an uncle soon.
i just had a dream last night that i had to baby sit the child as id been told i would eventually. except in my dream she was about 5. and she just started masturbating in front of me.
i asked her what she was doing and how she knew what that was. and she replied that alot of her friends were doing it and they told her about it.
then she asked if id do it for her.
and i did.
should i just kill myself?

Didn't expect to see her pussy

who the fuck wrights all over their walls???

sauce
u.
to/mBEqDw

MODS HELP ME PLEASE

The mods can't help you with your latent homosexuality

wrights

Its legal. The have clothes on

Where's the fucking room?

Wut

Very nice

Stupendous.

Nice dubs, but is that fucking tampon string?

How is that a room?

By the way there was a tiny set of a girl in his room, the room was all Pink, her bikini green. I cant find it anywhere because I have no idea how to search for it. Anyone knows what In talking about?

prepare to be v&

Fuck man...I'm really sorry that you had that dream. Obviously you were not willing to dream about that shit.
Just remain safe in your conscience. If you continue to really feel disturbed about it, just go to a couple of appointments with a shrink to see if that helps you cope with it and put it behind you.

I'm sorry, man. :/

Dingleberry

Good god.

k
chan

I know these trips don't lie... But she don't look all that young to me.

Oakland Raiders... So she's a slut AND has a criminal record.

What room are ypu talking about
>autism

? Uhn?

never seen one? virgin ?

Mustache?

i am teen. Comment my show sex now, pls.

pegue.net/9ulC

Yesterday's thread was epic

dat booty tho

>keeping CP on an iPhone
You're going to prison, kid.

How u know hes on a phone

This is not a fucking room. What are you, retarded or something?

file name

>image.jpg
This is how you tell someone is on an iPhaggot device and is literally too stupid to be allowed to post here.

She's legal.

Wait that's a kid? Jesus Christ, fuck Sup Forums

>he thinks threads are about what OP wants
>he thinks anyone else cares where fuckmeat is located
>autism

So many girls. So many pics. If they didn't take them they wouldn't be out there (or here). Girls today really are just giving it all away.

You fucking hang your sex toys on the wall? I support you doing anything consensual in your own home, but jesus christ you sound like the type of person i actively avoid

aaaaaaaaaand MODS NOTIFIED.

ffs u guys.

The one in your previous picture absolutely was not. This isn't a discussion. I'm telling you for your own good. I realize, by the fact you own Apple products, that you're too stupid to take me seriously. But if you don't you're going to regret it. You have no idea what you're doing right now.

Still a faaaaaaaaagot

dreams are metaphoric and symbolic, not literal. you probably dont want to literally molest your niece. probably.

Like there's any difference if you have it stored on your computer. Just delete that shit

>get a load of this guy

goodess

>Can't see it's b8
>Calls pussy fuckmeat
>Pic is literally you

holy shit nigger, just die...

>has to call it bait because he got here after 2012 and realizes acting like a retard isn't actually trolling
>hasn't grown out of reaction images because he's the cancer that killed 4chin

>...
Learning disability detected.

more?

cringe