Tfw no gf

Fuck these jannies, we're having a feels thread because this is Sup Forums and we talk about our feelings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zcKGqgwLzjA
youtube.com/watch?v=W6H8WcTPnWM
youtu.be/xr9KFynxBpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I don't know why, but it's almost peaceful to be entirely alone in the world, huh?
Honestly, it really is.

I'm not depressed anymore, but it took more trial and error than it should have to become aware that I'm an introvert through and through. Relationships are too hard for me to continue letting people come and go in and out of my life.

Vague contention is a decision I can opt for in relative captivity, and I'm ok continuing that way. It still hurts me to have nobody to share that with, but I suppose I should be grateful that my basic survival is guaranteed.

I just want money and a quiet life.

why is Sup Forums so pathetic, can you please get your social lives together, for fucks sake go and talk to other human beings for a change.

saged
reported

no one wants to hear about your dumb feelings

fuck the feel police

>money
>quiet life
pick uno

Money

>he talks to people
>he calls anyone pathetic unironically

> chooses capitalism

Well, it's pretty nice to have the extra money, too.
Fuck off watermelon head, you died on Friday.

> Wrote the whole history in the other thread
> Starts feeling reall fucking sad
> Listens to Doom Metal

Fucking damn it, I hate my life.

Music for feels thread

youtube.com/watch?v=zcKGqgwLzjA

This is the post of an emotionally fulfilled good person, clearly.
iktf

>Feel like crap if I don't have anything to do
>Limited interests
>Few friends + I stay up later than they do, so no one to talk to
>No happy uplifting music out of my like ninety albums
Life's okay, but it could be much better

complaining about it on a message board will solve the problem, clearly.

i miss my gf

>chooses communism and a pathetic existence over ADVENTURE

>Life's okay, but it could be much better
But I would never recommend it in favor of having never existed.
>MUH PRAGMATISM
>MUH BOOTSTRAPS
>MUH SELF-DETERMINATION
You're even worse off than I am.

> chooses a system which guarantees the exploitation of the many for the few
> calls it an "adventure"

>chooses either over patrician primitive life

smelly dumb lumpenprole scum!

> wishes he never existed
yes, I'm clearly the one with problems.

why don't you make the OP "music" related instead of having the thread deleted and remaking it so many times

>chooses a system where there are no clear losers and winners, but just murky "brotherhood"
Let's take this to we'll get you fixed up with the redpill right away.
Seriously though, this thread is for feels.

Oh, fuck off, mate. We're pathetic but you aren't going to change nothing.

>sincere dialogue of any particular emotional gravity
>LOL DUDE YOU'RE SO FUCKED UP

>But I would never recommend it in favor of having never existed.
As far as I'm concerned it's like you can't have the good at all if you never existed, so I'd rather put up with the shit than not have it at all

I finally got the balls to ask out a cute friend of mine on a date at this small restaurant by our campus and it went sorta well but I wasn't forward enough about it actually being a date and Im not sure if she picked up on my feelings until the end

Right when we were about to go in different directions so she could go to her job and I could pack up to go home for the semester I asked her if I could see her hand for a second then held it in mine for a moment. Then I let go and when she asked why I said "Oh I just wanted to hold your hand for a bit" and she smiled and laughed then we talked for a bit more before leaving

At the time I was just happy I got to do that but now I'm stuck wondering if that was cringe as fuck and I'm not going to be able to talk to her for like a month because she's isolating herself from the world all of break so she can study for the MCAT

I want to talk to her so badly and figure out if I blew it or not but there are so many days left until I'll have that chance ugh

> Dying at 24 in a state of constant fear of death
> Patrician primitive life
But eyyy, we got to work for like 4 hours and fucked a lot, you know cuz there was jack shit else to do.

How old are you? I'm assuming young because you care about having a gf. I haven't had one in 6, 7 years. Yes, I like excuses and tend to not get close to a girl because I see all her flaws and thunk she's not worth it. Also, low self-esteem.

But you know what? All these years I've learned to like and accept myself, with my flaws and imperfections and I'm happy. Don't confuse loneliness with being horny.

If you want to survive in relationships you either need to be lucky and choose a good person or enter one already being strong individually. The other person is not gonna patch your problems. That's on you.

I really wish some of you repulsive freaks get a girlfriend to see how overrated it is; I also bet the little of you who had a girl felt unhappy most of the time with her

Attempting to change is better than just waiting to die

If you're doing the latter then no offense but why not just cut to the chase. If you're too weak to suicide then why not at least put effort into making yourself not want to suicide

No dude, but c'mon, this is just a thread feels. Nobody is going to kill himself (or herself) over it.

>in a state of constant fear of death
nigga there are no dinosaurs

Without having existed, you would've never longed for fleeting happiness or have been introduced to any understanding of what it means to suffer. You sure about that?
I bluetexted it b/c memes.

I'm aware the a girl won't make me happy and won't make me a better person.

>implying we don't see the irony in what we're saying.
Part of me seriously hopes I never get a gf because I will honestly make her miserable

> Enthralled in a capitalist ideology to such an extent that even fathoming a belief that treating other humans beings as an equal rather than a rival is clearly the better option.

its not overated desu
feeling loved is the best

>space after meme arrow
>punctuates memetext
can someone ban this guy?

>thinking having a girlfriend will solve your problems

It will just make more problems user, learn to be happy by yourself

Yes! down the rabbit hole you go.

>all relationships are shit
WEW
E
W

we are all at heavy risk for being banned if someone doesn't start posting some fucking tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=W6H8WcTPnWM
isn't it strange to be anything at all is one of my favorite lyrics ever desu, when this album finally clicked for me in high school I teared up at this and o comely

>equal rivals is an impossible thing to grasp

Yeah I'm sure, the good is good, sometimes super fucking good. It's worth experiencing even though it does suck at times

At least your trying, more than all these depressive fucks.
If im being honest with you, its a bit cringy from my point of view, but hey I don't know her or the full context or backstory so maybe I'm full of shit.

can I merge onto the highway at sixty miles an hour without fantasizing about being struck by an oncoming truck and being killed instantly?

no, probably not.

I didn't say shit, I just said problems. Problems can be solved but they still take effort

uh fuck
youtu.be/xr9KFynxBpA
This brings back powerful memories

Diamond had the best music in the series

You people know that this is just a thread on Sup Forums?
NOBODY IS KILLING HIMSELF (and if they were going to do it, I highly doubt anything here is going to change, for better or worse).

>If im being honest with you, its a bit cringy from my point of view, but hey I don't know her or the full context or backstory so maybe I'm full of shit.

What would you have done differently to get the point across? I was stupid for not using the word date and hoping it was implied when I asked if she wanted to get lunch together desu

man why are there so few songs about being inept with girls at a woefully late age

we coexist with other animals that are far physically superior to us and the only reason we aren't dog food is because of technological advancements.

fuck man, give Nobody a break

Yeah, /vp/ seems to think Black but we know they're full of it

which priest fucked you the wrong way little boy.

>we
I live in England m8, you wanna live in Jurassic Park that's up to you.

That's dangerously close to the Irish you know

Top kek (needed a laugh).

> MUH HOBBES

They can't swim.

why not

> missing my point that fucking hard.

seriously forgot what board I was on for a second