Crystal meth thread where my tweakers at

Crystal meth thread where my tweakers at

Let me see you rip a fat cloud. Show the pussy vapers who's boss

I would but i can't really get the pic without my face

Positives and negatives to meth. I want to know. Should I try it?

Nigga put on a ski mask

Take orally if you've never had it before. I prefer amphetamine over methamphetamine. But if meth it all I can get, I just take it orally. Smoking just comes on too fast for me.

As long as you can use it and keep from doing it frequently its a pretty fun drug i personally usually just game for hours on end

Nigga I'm finna get a G soon hella lit fam gonna be so productive at work and will jerk off so many times, also love a good visit from the shadow people every now and again

I should add, have some kind of benzo ready and they will be little to no come down.

Sorry not that much of a doper to just have a ski mask around me in August kek

Thanks for advice :). My friend wants to have sex on meth with me, but it's a pretty hard drug compared to the weed i normally smoke.

That feel when you're on a speed diet because methdealer got stabbed by angry Russians and that's all you're able to buy now.

Oh man, the shadow ppl freakt the fuck outta me the first time I shot it

This. So much this. I used to play Nazi Zombies solo for 48 hours straight. and the game is not even fun.

Benzo, weed and vodka for the comedown is nice. Also heroin or oxycontin

I'd prefer that. I love amp over meth. I take it you're somewhere in Europe? Amp isn't very common here, I get mine from the darknet and comes from Spain. Meth it everywhere though.

Bitch you have to step up your dope game.

>mfw tweaker don't have a ski mask 24/7

What's a standard dose, whats the high like & how long does it last if you're smoking it?

Germany and it really is the other way around.
Amphetamine is everywhere, meth pretty rare.

Amphetamine is so cheap in my city that don't even have to pay most of the time because people just share it.
Might sound weird, but that's how it is.

Quality varies but mostly around somewhat over 50% with tons of caffeine.

Hiding from the rapture, maybe.

This shi came really close to ruining my life. It is madly habit forming for many people. I suggest strongly that you stay the duck away from it.

used to do this shit and miss it. would jerk off and fuck with my friend for hourrrsss.

I dont get the appeal of meth. At least addie is made in a lab.

Yeah I've heard that quite a bit. Speed paste is everywhere on the darknet. I like superspeedbro's shit. Consistently test in high % and never cut.

Whats a meth lab.

The appeal is that it delivers dopamine better than anything in the world.

You know what i mean fuck face. Most meth isnt made in breaking bad style labs

maybe maybe not.
I have to warn you though it turned me queer pretty much. I dont think I am queer but I remember being so horny at times I would fuck guys and girls, didnt matter. All that mattered was the sexual gratification. The urge was so powerful I got hooked on it. Been done now for a few years but its super addictive. Be careful.

Even better than adderall

That shit would fuck you up, user.

This is not a good drug.

I think a lot of this stigma is from seeing dirty american's using home made meth. True, it does attract gross fucking trash to use it, but it is still a great drug and can be used responsibly.

same in the netherlands
73% pure speed is like €10 for 1,3grams

I would love to be able to get that local. I get it for about $60 for 2 grams. Take 4-5 business days to get here though. Also have to go through the effort of getting bitcoins and shit though.

Hate to break it to you but you are just a faggot. Maybe a closet faggot before the meth but still a faggot

>Reply to Thread No.699134881
I have to agree.

How the fuck can you even cum of speed or meth? I find it fucking impossible.

At work you fucking loser

xD

Thanks for advice and input.
Also, I am gay. Will it make me straight? lol

I don't think I'll try it. It sounds too dangerous

New Mexico

At work, where you should be to. Fucking loser

Ex Gacker here. Seeing that pipe all frosty has me pooping faster, not gonna lie.

I'm on the toilet.

I start at 2 kek

at 2 you say? You're getting fired at 3 if you show up high

Crap, that's expensive...

Nah I'm good I've done it before

You will get chaught if continue doing this

The same can be said with all drugs though

Just kys already

>what is alcohol

anyone who does meth is a disgusting fucking loser hahaha

former cook here, all my customers were fucked up junkies

How much money did you make and how do I make fat stacks?

Fuck off

not gonna be precise for obvious reasons

made short of 50g in 2 weeks

make fat stacks by not using pills

wad up famhowyall du

nanana na hey hey hey you holdin

dont u fuckin talk to me like that u fucking cunt ill eat ur fucking face with a spoon u fuck

How do I do this?

you need good precursors and good equipment

the rest is as easy as making cookies

>hella

Kill self

Anyone wanna sell me some in the Dallas/Mesquite area?

Been fiending for a minute and I don't have a dealer

What is shake n bake

Stop being a pussy and experience as much as possible before being wormfood instead of groundhog daying it out for 60+ years to pay off a house youll only own for 10 years and thatsif your marriage doesnt fail..