Gender List:

Gender List:

Asexuall, Female to male trans man, Female to male transgender man, Female to male transsexual man, F2M, Gender neutral, Hermaphrodite, Intersex man, Intersex person, Intersex woman, Male to female trans woman, Male to female transgender woman, Male to female transsexual woman, Man, M2F, Polygender, T* man, T* woman, Two* person, Two-spirit person, Woman, Agender,, Androgyne, Androgynes, Androgynous, Bigender, Cis, Cis Female, Cis Male, Cis Man, Cis Woman, Cisgender, Cisgender Female, Cisgender Male, Cisgender Man, Cisgender Woman, Female to Male, FTM, Gender Fluid (me), Gender Nonconforming, Gender Questioning(also me), Gender Variant, Genderqueer, Intersex, Male to Female, MTF, Neither, Neutrois, Non-binary, Other, Pangender, Trans, Trans Female, Trans Male, Trans Man, Trans Person, TransFemale, TransMale, TransMan, TransPerson, TransWoman, Transexual, Transexual Female, Transexual Male, Transexual Man, Transexual Person, Transexual Woman, Transgender Female, Transgender Person Transmasculine, Two-spirit

who let you out of tumblr?

Theres cisgendered male and cisgendered man? What is the difference?

It's just how I am. I need to express myself.

Don't fucking question someone's sexuality

Ignorant cisgender male.

but nigga everyone knows theres 3 genders

male, female, and attack helicopter.

Male
Female
Faggot (OP)

You forgot Vadergender you shitlord

Ignorant helisexual don't forget Delphinidaesexuals (sexually identifying as a dolphin) wow

Checked

Vadersexual*

Fucking Kylosexual faggot

What's all this scribble-de-gook

I AM NAPOLEAN
AND YOUR REJECTION TO ACCEPT ME WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL YOU RACIST BIGOTTED NIGGERFAGGOT NAMED TRAVIS

tumblr fuck heads really think this is going to catch on and this will be the norm like what the fuck

No, there's 3 genders:
Male, female, and cancer
You are cancer.

How dare you! Grandpa was not a faggot!

CIS SCUM WHERES ATTACK HELICOPTER

I love neapolitan

Um, no, cisfaggot.

If I were cancer I'd be a cancersexual.

I sexually identify as a 1971 Kaiser Jeep M715

I thoroughly apologize that I didn't include heliosexual.

That's fucking disgusting.

Trans-Napoleons is not even real omg

Fucking summerfags

Don't assume his gender he's a cisgender man you shitlord