Just saw this on Facebook hahahahaha

Just saw this on Facebook hahahahaha
ylyl

reminds me of that chick that looks like she has a foot for a head.

Post his fuckin facebook kid jeez! Lets get him spead on here fucker has a spade for a chin kek

I feel so sad for people who look like this. You can tell he would actually be attractive if it weren't for his chin/jaw, and there is really not a lot he can do to fix it. Maybe expensive surgery. Very sad.

Planks mom?

Like his style

Hahaha hes a ugly fuckin runt even without the chin. Faggot takes selfies like a bitch coz thats what woman want a selfy queer with shit cloths and a massive chin hope he actually kills himself asap. Also op is guy in pics fact

You cant fight with trips.

He would be attractive mate. You must be pretty ugly yourself to take so much joy out of making fun of someone who has been dealt a shit hand in life.

and there's no trips!

What are you on about u post pics tryin to roast him. Claims he would look nice wothout the retarded chin. Now u like his cloths seriusly fuck off this website op you massive disgusting so called human. Plz plzzzzz just end ur life tonight.

Guy probably gets crazy pussy.

Just needs to grow an epic beard.

Problem solved.

Inb4 moonmanthread

Probably not, the structure of his jaw probably give him a retarded voice.

Hes a fuckin mutant! Why bother living life being a disgusting retard like him.... no bird would ever go near his massive chin face. Also not your fuckin mate cunt. Op plz post more so i can reflect on how fucked up you are so my life dont seem so shit haha

Shit i'm too late

kkk

I wanna pitty fuck him.... Like a lot.

You spelled titty wrong...

The chin guy. Guy on pic is a funny douche though

Kek

Moonman lives!!!!!

How you gonna post a pic of Chinilla Ice and not give up the fb link?

Guy is charles ii of spain kek

He probably fucks more than Sup Forums

Only ugly on the inside here

wtf is that ? tumor ?

seems to be a nice dude. confident enough as to still post pictures even with that condition. I'd have some beers with him.

They called him Dovahchin, Dragonjaw!

Bet he'd need a straw to drink his...

Fuckin hell, I can't breathe

listen kid,thats not funny.he cant do anything about it.let him in peace. what wouild happen with you when i would fuck ur face up ?

Nah. He's what we call an edgy try hard.

Welcome new friend.

Reddit isnt fun anymore, huh?

Badass over here

CHINMAN IS REAL

Samefag detected

Checked

no problem. he'd probably have the sense of humor to make a joke about it

Dude could make a fortune in Hollywood.

They thrive on differences.

If he'd own it, he could wear stage makeup in a unique way.

This thread is killing me

Nah mate, fuck the first two fags

Fucking chin wtf

You mean I too can become dovachin, dragonjaw?
>mfw

Try again

Oh shut the fuck up you lil tramp go suck him off and talk cloths together . Twat

So the Habsburg's finally returned ?

what is stan smith doing on face book?

Dude can't help the way he looks man. Shouldn't be so harsh.

Looks like grade

I can't wait for summer to be over.

Yeah man you're right. You fit right in here :)

It is grade !!!

If he grew beard he would still look a twat! Dat being said he never will coz hes a modern lil pokemon go child with no manly attributes what so ever. He should just donate his chin to sciance and be done with life

>being this butthurt because of someone's praising other person

I mean, you already are pathetic for picking up on this guy's condition, but being butthurt like that because someone points out how cool he is?
Damn you're a loser, kid

I wonder if he fucks girls with his chin

Fuck off look at the size of that chin ypu shitskin,LOOK AT THE CHIN!!!!

Fuck off you lil 13yr old transgender hobbit! I hope your school bus gets hit by another bus full of you shitty ass kids and you all die with your pokemon go mobile crammed inside your fuckin skull

Jesus fucking christ you're all faggots. The amount of summer fags who flock to the first ylyl thread is fucking pitiful. You all talk like you're top dog and hot shit its so obvious when someone is a god damn summerfag. Everyone on /b knows that if you're on here you're a beta cuck with no real attributes that help soceity. So please do us all a favor and kill yourself

"How kool he is"

WHAT.....

this x 1000

Bump

I think he's cute. Takes a bit more guts than usual to clean yourself up and have confidence when you know people will be gawking and laughing. He's genuinely cute.

Yeah, dude is chill af.
I imagine you don't have the guts to expose your neckbeard or bellyfat on facebook like he exposes his face.
He's cooler than you.

Posts on here himself..... you ca go fuck off aswell you neckbeard fat virgin. Go tip your federa elsewer.

He probably slays vag with that chin. Just fucking sticks that knub in and kneads the dough.

subtle chin boop a.k.a bump

None of you faggots watch rick and morty? This guy is in it

>35 tabs open
Wut

Is that Moon Man?

Thanks for the feels thread user
Poor guy, I'm sad for him

KAY, KAY, KAY

holy shit its moonman

This is Photoshop?

Keep your chin up

nope, this is real life!