I hope that Trump wins. I wanna see how fucked up america can get with his reign

I hope that Trump wins. I wanna see how fucked up america can get with his reign.
Hillary is also fucked up, but she just h as dementia or some shit and probably won't do any radical decisions like Trump would.
Are there any other people who just wanna see the whole world burn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r5kcR2Tv6YU
theverge.com/2016/7/5/12096364/hillary-clinton-email-probe-fbi-indict-private-server
businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/primary-calendar-and-results.html?_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Am I really the only one?!

STALIN AKBAR!
Praise the almighty Faggot Stallone!

>I hope that Trump wins
>I'm summer

fixed

Go Donald

Duck!!

Well semi summer. I mostly lurk here.
And sorry I don't do green text faggotry like you NEETs do here.

>Hillary is also fucked up, but she just h as dementia or some shit

Am I the only one who's left wondering how the fuck these insane claims have managed to take hold to the point people imagine its fact?

Is critical thinking illegal in the US?

(also, the very tangible fact that people are going around saying Clinton's the one with dementia, when trump displays how many signs of that? Insane. )

I'm not american.
All the absurd faces and laughter she makes when asked questions just give me the imperssion she has some kind of post seizure symptoms. She did have brain hemorrhage few years back.

Brains are not a strong suit here

Bump

Trumps mom has different view on things

youtu.be/r5kcR2Tv6YU

5/5 would bang

dahnald...

>damage control
>thinks anons who aren't summer like him are NEET's

kek

The thing is Cruz would be more fucked up than Trump.

You really want a total religious nutcase running this country?

OP all of these girls are too old

Christ he totally put his hands on her ass

Jesus

>Hillary
>probably won't do any radical decisions like Trump would.
Actually its a bit different

Trump: some crazy shit might go down.. or it might not
Hillary: crazy shit going down guaranteed

The chance that Trump will not do crazy shit is higher than Hillary not doing crazy shit

I realise theyre both fucked up retards but at least vote the less powerful less lobby-whore less Gulf-funded fucked up retard

Sincerely,

Europe

>crazy shit

from the Republicans who can't be satisfied that she hasn't been proven "guilty"

otherwise Clinton is going to pass legislation we expected from Sanders

yeah you need to stop believing the bullshit about her

inb4 durr ctr .02 cents

I find it comical how people underrate either candidate. These people are professional, super elites who have a list of life time achievements that are many times the length most people who will ever vote for either of them.

Yet we have countless threads like this where people treat them as retarded celebrities.

Stalin did nothing wrong desu

>These people are professional, super elites who have a list of life time achievements

like 6 bankruptcies

She has been proven guilty. She just gets a pass. Pretty much everyone in the investigation has said this.

>She has been proven guilty.
hahaha

the things faggots say

Out of how many companies he owns?

Try harder, user.

I didn't realize "everyone in the investigation" were writers at some shitty blog like breitbart

Faggot you don't even know how many "companies" he owns. They could all be equally bust.

Don't use this as an excuse. Trump fucked up hard. At least 6 notable times.

Or you know, the DOJ, FBI and CIA.

Those guys. They don't know what they're talking about. But YOU DO, don't you user? You know ALL the secrets. You're the man.

Fucking liberal millenials.

Praise be to our future emperor

he has a tiny head too

Yeah I know all about them. None of them charged Clinton with anything.

Your Basement Court Ruling doesn't count faggot.

>says shit
>makes claims
>doesnt provide sources
>doesnt provide evidence
Sounds like liberal protocol to me. I think we're all done here.

They all said she did the crime and that they are simply not willing to prosecute.

>you drive down the street, slip and kill a homelessman. No family to prosecute, DA decides not to prosecute.

Same type of shit.

you idiots are so tiresome. At best she could have been charged with a crime by the FBI, but even then she wouldn't have been guilty unless a jury/judge determined she was after reviewing the evidence. She is "guilty" only in your minds because you don't like her. You obviously don't understand or respect the legal system unless it confirms your ignorant and biased personal opinions.

>durr hurr she's a crook cause I say so

we've been through this faggot
your b8 is stale

Clinton is your next President
Trump is a dipshit

inb4 durr you shills are out ctr .02
THE REST OF THE THREAD

Hillary promised to pass legislation sanders wanted,

Implying Hillary has ever kept her word lmao..

U deserve whatever she doles out..

Expanded Obama care ie more cost less coverage.

This is especially scary since Trump wants to make suing someone easier.

With Trump at the helm, the US is going to turn into Greece back in the 1960s.

>U deserve
kek

kekek
kekekekekekekekekekek

>FBI Director James Comey says that his agency isn't recommending that the DOJ pursue charges against Hillary Clinton for setting up a private email server as Secretary of State. At a press conference on Tuesday, Comey added that while there is "evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information," they think that "no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

>theverge.com/2016/7/5/12096364/hillary-clinton-email-probe-fbi-indict-private-server

what the fuck are you going on about shillbot?

No just the FBI director " carelessly reckless not grossly negligent"

Their the same thing.

"No prosecutor would take the case"

Ie..she's to powerful..

Direct quotes faggot

if you're even complaining about taxes, you're a faggot who can afford them.

>durr hurr hurr FBI director
>durr durr

you're such a faggot

>the FBI director

>I don't like the truth so I'll pretend to be retarded

ok

shills leave

there is no "pretend" with you Trumptards

back to tumblr shills

I pay taxes...can't afford insurance....why do my taxes pay for someone else care when I can't even afford my own??.

Its because I'm under 40 faggot.. Its not my fault I can't afford healthcare...its cause I'm actual middle class.

Obama care helps the old dying and poverty. It hurts the middle class. Esp when you can't get insurance from your employment

You just mad the middle class doesntbwanna pay for ur healthcare anymore.

leave shill

> Implying trump will do things in office aside from sit back and let everyone else make decisions for him.

this thread isn't about your personal medical issues faglord

Funny how the trolls suddenly stop. As if someone got bored eventually.

i'm middle/upper class, ~105k salary, and my health insurance cost increases have slowed from 10-15% under GWB to around 5% year over year since the ACA.

You're either underage, or not privately insured. And if you're not insured, that makes you a fucking nigger, DEFINITELY not middle class.

Kill yourself faggot!

shills back to tumblr

stop spamming this thread asbergerlord

ok but first you have to go back to tumblr shill

wow sure is summer in here

THE DELEGATES

You're completely right. People believe whatever crazy shit they read on the Internet these days.

HAND THEM OVER

Stop passing off your cynicism as wisdom you don't know shit, obviously.

Like being born rich and getting money from dad. And squandering it. And ripping people off

This

That doesn't work on shills. Don't you know we are the undead like our undead queen?

>shills
Doesn't mommy have you doing something today, like cleaning out your asshole?

You'd better check with her.

REMEMBER user DON'T RESPOND TO CTR SHILLS THEY GET PAID PER RESPONSE.

>ctr shills

kys shill fuck off back to tumblr with your mommy and cringy fucking humor

This. I love how these kiddies go from being semi-serious Clinton critics to just pure faggotry.

faggot you were told to stop spamming this thread

run along back to /r9k/ now

Yes but only after I'm done pissing off retarded trumpeters.

>the mind of a Drumpfkin

Clinton supporter here
faggot all you're doing is pissing off everyone
gtfo

Nice try komrade

businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7

Stfu faggot I do what I want.

>probably won't do any radical decisions

You do realize that she funneled weapons, cash, and supplies to ISIL to facilitate American Foreign policy decisions that were made under the Bush administration, right? And that over 100 close affiliates who either threatened to or did betray her ended up dying under mysterious circumstances. And this globist cunt bag wants to pursue war with Iran and Russia during her presidency. And besides that, her campaign is funded by criminal capitalists and the worst human rights abusers on the planet.

Build the wall, forge a good relationship with Russia, stop the corruption.

>life time achievements that are many times the length most people who will ever vote for either of them.
And?
How are these "achievements" linked to their possible election?

how's your summer

>You do realize that she funneled weapons, cash, and supplies to ISIL

lol

Bitch please I've been here for years.

When you're gassed for being a cripple after your frostbitten arms and legs were sawed off because the führer refused to winter-proof your equipment.

being this triggered

Lol are you even trying

What the fuck?

what's that, summer? the sun is so bright

one does not "Reign" as President you insufferable fuckton of uneducated shit.

the fact you think that way is a problem.

Gee wally I don't have the slightest clue how the most powerful people in the United States might be able to exert their power and control of the media to create a narrative that might put them into the presidency.

Shit, none of our votes count, this has already been decided on by people so far removed from plebs like you that all the nation can do is sit back and wait.

If Hillary murders Trump with an Ice Pick, her ratings will only go up and the FBI would STRONGLY suggest that no one prosecute. Let your gray matter marinate in that for a bit.

this is where our country is headed

>to exert their power and control of the media
through their puppetmasters, the Jews

don't forget to mention that

Like marrying rich, getting free publicity by being the noble wife of a lecherous President who diddled interns with cigars, using that to get into the senate, establishing a Foundation that pays out 3% in grants and the rest is used to travel around the world to the tune of $20 Million, squandering it and ripping people off.

Yeah, like that.

Funny how Clinton actually got nominated by the delegates at the Convention, some who had previously been Sanders delegates, which my vote sent. Funny how you're full of shit, voting matters, and you're scared liberalism is finally gaining traction in this society.

I know this is hard for you teenagers with no attention span or world experience, so I'll to explain this in basic terms --

Trump says mean things, Hillary does evil things. She has a direct hand in destabilizing the Middle East, is astonishing curupt and should probably be in prison for treason.

Trump wants to lower taxes for low income people (you). He wants to get rid of illegals who work shity jobs (you) and send their earnings to Mexico. He' on your side you idiots.

He's not as calculated as Hillary and says some controversial things, but he's not a homicidal maniac.

Not NEARLY as weird as the shit that Joe Biden does, you bunch of shills

the coming Civil war will be a Holy war. pseudo values on the left will not be strong enough to oppose the rightful bubbling fury of the betrayed. so many communists will be called out by name and eviscerated. it's going to be a fucking bloodbath.

Great Bait OP!
I think everyone fell for it. They always do. :)

It's called super delegates. They support the candidate in each party that pays them. Just like everything in live, money rules.

Trump supporters are the most easily offended people on the internet
>opinions m8
>100+ replies

No Satan, your vote does not matter because Hilarry usurped Bernie through superdelegates.

>Superdelegates are unpledged Democratic party leaders who are free to support any candidate. The majority of the 714 superdelegates have declared support for Mrs. Clinton.

>nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/primary-calendar-and-results.html?_r=0

What the fuck are you even talking about though? looking past the facts, you are stating >Clinton was nominated by the delegates at the convention, who had previously been Sanders Delegates.
What? They automatically become Clinton delegates when Bernie because the fucking primary is over.

I don't even mind Libralism, I just wish we had a candidate who did not have a criminal track record like the Clintons. Watergate, Whitewater, Travelgate, Benghazi, Emailgate, ect ect.