SHIT GUYS MY MUMMY FOUND MY CUM JUG! SHES GONNA TAKE ALL OF MY GBP I WORKED SO HARD FOR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! NEW DADDY'S...

SHIT GUYS MY MUMMY FOUND MY CUM JUG! SHES GONNA TAKE ALL OF MY GBP I WORKED SO HARD FOR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! NEW DADDY'S GONNA BEAT MY ASS AND I'M JUST A LITTLE 30 YEAR OLD ARTISTIC BABY BOY HEEEELP REEEEEEEEEEEE
DUBS TELL ME WHAT I DO HERE GUIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hZ28SypAk80
youtube.com/watch?v=QeDQJvnyk0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give mummy your cum pump

Rolling.

Rolling

cut off big toe

lol winrar

btw OP you won't do it

Turn to mother. Look her in the eye with a look that says "I'm on a mission."
Take jug from her hand and drink the whole look.
Give her a smile and say "Tastes like baby gravy" then walk away a true hero.

This, my friend, is how you own a situation.

Ah shit bro! Alright call the white house and demand the nuclear launch codes so you can nuke Brazil in order to cause a distraction. Then once their attention is pulled in the other direction proceed to drop little cum bombs all over the house making sure to let out a little fart each time one hits the gound. Once thats done congratulate yourself on completing step one by building a small marx generator in your garage. Now onto step two.

OP DELIVERS! I CUT OFF TOE AND NOW MOMMY SCREAM! I STILL GET TENDIE THOUGH BUT I LOSE EVEN MORE GBP WHAT THE FUCK Sup Forums? ROLL FOR SOMETHING BETTER

GUYS HELP I'M BLEED OUT! I STAB MUMMY WITH SCISSORS AND HER HAND IS BLEED! I'M FREAKING OUT I'M TOO YOUNG TO GO TO JAIL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ensure that your order of teeth dust arrives on time. Do not tell anyone your intentions to use the
teeth dust in combination with the marx generator. The kurgons will be SUPER FUCKING ENRAGED. go ahead and begin the combination making sure to pay close attention to your engorged member. Make sure no one is around to hear when the Malonias cycle begins

REEEEEEEEE BUT HOW I AM A LAZY GENIUS

The toe wont solve anything you god damned goober pay attention dubs or not this is the only chance you have!

WHAT DO I CUT OFF THEN?

After the Malonias cycle is started evacuate the house. If all goes well it will be transported to the Heleo Nargon universe: parallel 64G375HB1.
One this is done pour yourself a good sulfur bath because you just finished step two.

Cut off penis so no more cumcum

NO FUCK YOU user THAT WON'T WORK NO NO NO GUYS NO

Quick do this, it's the only way mummy will know you're serious

Do you want to get out of this or not? CUT OFF PENIS

Home stretch my friend. Once there find a solid resting location. I'm going to disclose some shit right now for real but i need something from OP in order to know we are on a secure link!

youtube.com/watch?v=hZ28SypAk80

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY PEE PEE!!!

Drink. Oh and cut off penis

chop your dick off for harambe

Reroll

Dicks off for harambe

Just cut off penor the people want it

C'mom dubs

REEEE I WANT ME FOKIN DUBS

Ahhhh fuck it theres no time we have to act fast. Dont listen to the Gorgolizons that are telling you to mutilate yourself they already telepathically sensed our plan. Hurry now! Some distance to the north of your location is a cavern nestled behind some Bezla stones. Make sure not to startle the cave life within they were placed for a reason

dick off for harambae

This

winrar

FINALLY

OP WE GAVE DUBS NOW DELIVER OR HARAMBE WILL HAUNT YOU

NOOOOOOO MY PEE PEEEEE

chop the pee pee off I tell you

No more peepee to cumcum now drink your jug

roll for this

Reroll

Roland

Check em

Reroland

Post a picture

also when asked must inform that this gesture is for harambe

roll

You will start having extreme auditory hallucinations at this point. Like for real, no joke, weird David Copperfield bullshit. Ignore it. It's simply the result of omega dimensional radiation footnotes. once you come to the tear in space time make sure to say "ravioli, ravioli, give me the formuoli" FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT FORGET. After you enter you should find youself a day before all this shit happened. To prepare and because we ignored using a parallel dimension you will have to kill and bury your clone but in the end all should be well... Any questions?

DRINK JUG. VOMIT ON MUMMY'S CHEST. EAT TENDIES

Doitdoitdoit

Throw the jar on the floor

Roll

God damnit OP do it for harambe. Did you bleed out yet btw

Guis I like this one better. I like tendie.

Rolland

youtube.com/watch?v=QeDQJvnyk0k

Reroll

Do it for tendie do it for harambe

Put your cum pump in mommys womb jug

No but I feel sick-sick. Pain hurt. Real bad make me mad, without peepee make me sad.
I CAN'T BECAUSE I HAVE NO PEE PEE KEK MADE ME CUT OFF FUCKING KEEEEK

Tendietendietendie

roll

You know what you need to do Pepe

There we go. Get you them tendies boy

Thank, tendies are yum yum. I announce when get dubs I stop the game for kek.

FUCKING WHORE SHOULD HAVE LET ME KEEP CUM JUG WELL FUCK YOU MUMMY I DRINK IT NOW

Drink that jug and vomit on mummy

Stick your severed peepee into mummys cumdump

Slap mummy with severed peepee and stick jar in ass

This

Cmon OPepe don't fail me now

keep the thread alive op fuck

bump

Sew your dick back on then tear it off in glory of harambe. Put it in jar

You fuckerDo this op

Smash jar into face with your eyes open

Trips OP do it