Some dumb kid named matthew tipping was just sharing his screen in skype and ordering a pizza...

Some dumb kid named matthew tipping was just sharing his screen in skype and ordering a pizza. I will post a video of him smoking crack soon, he is 16 and is on probation for swatting a school.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWPeiE23Ndg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the real matthew tipping?

almost got the video of him smoking crack converted to webm

post dat shit

Video of matthew tipping, 16 years old and on probation from swatting a school, smoking crack.

his parents also dont care about anything he does. one time his dad walked in on him fisting his asshole and he didn't care. one time matthew tipping also punched a hole in his wall and shit in the hole. he also had oral sex with his dog one time.

Is he the future mayor?

Looks like a sneak a toke or a one hitter not a crack pipe

yeah he is starting his political career young.

forgot to add, his parents have given him drugs before. this has been going on for years. Canadian child protection sucks. pretty embarrassing

crack doesn't have a smoke like that.

that's weed you dumb cunt.

NYPA.

I see it likes it in the backdoor.

he swears it is crack, but maybe he is just lying. weed is still illegal though, especially when you are on probation for swatting an elementary school.

youtube.com/watch?v=yWPeiE23Ndg

here is a video of matthew tipping being super high and trying to swat the fbi.

notice how he spits out snot and keeps sucking it back in. his parents have broken his brain from giving him drugs at such a young age.

also grabbed a screen shot of his phone number.

$14.25 for a pepperoni pizza? Little Caesars is $5.00

Matthew Tipping lives at 75 Queen St N Tottenham
Postal: L0G1W0

Phone number: 6479329906

Matthew Tipping is on probation for swatting an elementary school. He has brain damage due to his parents giving him drugs since he was young. The canadian CPS does not care, they have done nothing about this.

he has brain damage from doing drugs since he was young

>The canadian CPS does not care
Protip: no one cares. except apparently you for some odd reason

nypa

I know this guy

he has also sexually abused his dog if that makes anyone else mad

so edgey

This kid looks like he's an autist because of drugs

a bunch of you probably know this kid. he is always in the Sup Forums skype calls

Not our fucking problem. He didnt burn it or harm it. He sucked a dogs dick (according to user). what.the.fuck....ever

lol you sound like a piece of shit

I live in same town and know him personally

10 posters, 27 posts.

no one cares about matt.

is he crazy irl too?

Hes a little mis-guided

oxygen waster