Has Sup Forums honored their queen Lavren Mayberry today?

Has Sup Forums honored their queen Lavren Mayberry today?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Jesus Christ could you fucking fat wafifagging piece of greasy oily shit stop posting this crap, you'll never get a girl like her and you'll never get a gf you peices of fucking shit

THIS, a thousand times over

Haha, this is so true

And so sad considering how ridiculously available mousy Lauren type chicks are

kek

FUKIN OWNED LOL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial

PITS

CHALLENGE: Cite a single good song from this band.

POTS

Seriously, how can anyone still think CHVRCHES are any good. I fell for it back in 2013-2014 but looking back they're awful. 8.5 BNM? Kek.

The whole first album,
from their second "Keep you by my side", "the downside of me", "leave a trace", "playing dead" and "afterglow"

>single

I honestly fell for Grimes and Chvrches when I was new to this board because I thought they were good because of all the times I saw them posted here. I'm glad I then realized they were dogshit and I'm ashamed of myself.

>Brandon
O P I N I O N D I S C A R D E D

choose one or more, stop being an idiot I gave you examples.

It just sounds like gimmicky synthpop. yuck.

>single
Stop being illiterate.

Absolutely disgusting

Seriously. How can someone listen to Pet Shop Boys, New Order, or Depeche Mode and say that CHVRCHES make good synthpop?

Grimes is not bad imo. I really liked visions but art angels just sounds like a mediocre pop album for 12 year old girls to me

Yeah, Grimes is okay. Visions was actually interesting. Art Angels was very well crafted but, as you said, it sounds like a pop album for 12 year old girls. I cannot even listen to the album because of that. It's too childish. It's like a 12 year old weeb girl made an album.

cute

Grimes is shit, Visions only has two good songs; Oblivion and Genesis. The rest of the album is horrible, annoying chipmunked vocals drowned in reverb, DAW audio presets, shitty synths with no personalization and a one-dimensional feel.

>"what's wrong user, am I too close?"

not close enough ;_;

Not yet, but I will soon! Thanks, Sup Forums!

Shes getting older

She's gonna be 10/10 qt milf.

we're all getting older

i wish it was my dick

qt

>tfw you will never find a girl like her that isn't some modern strong independent woman that doesn't care about the nuclear family and will leave you and take half your money and your kids away and ruin your life after 3 years of cheating behind your back following the pattern that 95% of western woman are taking making governments resort to mass immigration to keep population rates up that in turn just bring a huge uptick in rape and crime rates while causing a huge strain on the welfare system causing your country to collapse and your country won't do anything about it because it would be racist to acknowledge an obvious problem that is destroying your country so we just let it happen and in 100 years half of Europe will be majority Muslim and third world and japan and china will rule the world because they didn't throw away their culture and let barbarians in.
It didn't have to be this way

just breathe and post lavrens

this threads are the most cancer and off topic abortions on Sup Forums.

you guys are fucked in the head.

what the fuck are you talking about? this board need its mascot like this girl to liven up this place

Chvrches LP3 prediction: it will be their best album, but there will be no tour, because lavren will be expecting

their first album is objectively good. even the rating says so. youre just being contrarian

Lavren is love Lavren is life

K Y S
Y
S

Lve my bb

yes we know you love to diddle babies now fuck off

Stop being a faggot montie we all know about all the cp on your hard drive

You're really, really dumb. These are great, dipshit.

Monties a pedo? Doesn't surprise me