What's the worst thing he did to her ?

What's the worst thing he did to her ?
Make my boner, Sup Forums

he forced her to watch every minute of his low tier acting and she could not even cringe once

Made her watch the Sand Snakes scenes over and over

I find it funny how she had any motivation to keep going after being raped by Ramsay.

She wanted to be a princess all her life, only to be raped by a savage and shrug it off after a few days.

Her purity ruined, her dreams shattered. Fucking hacks.

Despite his acts, I'd say she's the bad one.

>tfw she married him in order tp betray him
>tfw she wanted to kill him or at least sabotage him (of course because littlefinger told her to do so)
>nigger just wanted to do some kinkyvstuff with her

At this point sansa is just a younger version of cersei, but actually evil this time.

Funny thing how daenerys got raped too but drogo ended being an actual good guy after all.

He took her to the bathroom and forced her to strip to her underwear, then called in his dogs. Then he made her wash them. They were particularly dirty and wriggled a lot in the bath so it was a lot of work to get them clean. Afterwards her underwear was soaked but he made her keep it on under her dress and furs all day. The absolute madman.

>mfw he called her Lyanna

Keep going, make the dogs some acting please

If I remember right in the books he lets his dogs fuck his wife he doesn't marry sansa

>Petyr! I got punched and touch a few times
>Let the viewers know how horrible it is! Boohoo!

>Ramsay has it 100x worse
>dick cut off
>mental rape
>torture, like flaying and body part removal
>No mention of it for poor viewers.

Then he made her take the dogs for a walk around the weirwood gardens. It had been raining so it was quite muddy and the dogs got dirty again very quickly ruining her hard work. One of the dogs, called Blitzkrieg, broke away from his leash to chase after a bird and he was away for a long time and Sansa got very scared but he came back. She had to feed them lemoncakes but she wasn't allowed any of them herself. When she returned Ramsay started calling her Muddy Feet and told everyone else in Winterfell to call her Muddy Feet too.

oh man, can you imagine going around the place and everyone's like "muddy feet, muddy feet ha ha"

damn

he put his peepee in her hoohoo

Sansa has had a hard life.

Forced her to watch all of Dexter.

scatplay
pissplay

piss in her mouth
did double anal with theon's severed cock

>What's the worst thing he did to her ?
He only lets her post on r9k

>but drogo ended being an actual good guy after all.
But he's not white, user.

>Ramsay has it 100x worse
>dick cut off
>mental rape
>torture, like flaying and body part removal
>No mention of it for poor viewers.
Wut?

He probably meant Theon

Yes I meant Theon. Doesn't take a genius to realize that.

Fucked her shit up
Literally