fucking gabage

Still live?

seem cool enough~

fucking deathbombmateyoulose.png

Fat mike actually looks cool for once
>pic obvy unrelated

What makes them bad?

Ahhhh quads

>name one good pop punk band .> also my weenie is better than yours.

You prefer Blink 182 huh?

Bad religion

There new song is good?

I listened to them a lot 20 years ago when I was 13. Still jam a few of their tunes from time to time.

I like them. My all time favourite song is their Hotel California cover.

Bad religion has never been good.
You stupid idiot.
>mfw literature listening to pink raise your glass.

Coaster was a good album.

I used to like them, then I turned 20 & I realized "kill all the white men" is a little too sjw for my taste

I mean, look at them. They look like a bunch of aids filled feminazis trying to get fucked by niggers because that's all they can hit

Also they're djooz

Best punk band ever.

Fucking hell get a load of those old men pretending to be teenagers.

no opinion, never heard of em

Uh sure if wheb you were 14 you were actually in the 90s I still love creeping on Sarah and me first and the gimme gimmes and I'm 30 dumbass you shit taste if you can't appreciate

hilarious but bad live, like a trainwreck

their transitions between tracks are pretty funny - look up their german sets in the 90s on youtube

studio albums are garbage though, i wouldn't give anything a second listen and it all sounds the same, and the book looks like a good read, overall it's dad ''''''''''pop punk''''''''' so.. eh

Idk man, the decline live was pretty fucking good and that shit is 18 mins almost nonstop

You obviously haven't a fucking clue what punk is...try Bad Brains or Dead Kennedys...GG Allin would fuck Nofx in their asses

>You're more punk than me

Fucking terrible

awesome, back in the day

they look like a pack of jabronies

Eh, opinions are opinions, but I love these guys. Pump Up The Valuum and War On Errorism are my favorites by them. I'm really looking forward to First Ditch Effort, too.

>i'm 30
>nofx
that's sad

That's pretty much how I feel. Their show Backstage Passport was pretty cool though. Check it out if you haven't seen it. There's a funny scene in the New Zealand episode where Mike gets injured, which leads to him reflecting on what a shithead, SJW kike he really is.