Hey B/ros I really need an advice right now

Hey B/ros I really need an advice right now.

>Be me 20
>one gf throughout my whole life
>meet this perfect girl
>been on and off for 2 years just talking nothing serious
>sometimes I feel like she is doing it for attention
>she likes me
>I like her
BUT
>there is like a fucking wall where we just can't be together
>she wants to and I want to
>but for some reason I just can't help to take the "wall" down
>we talk every night for hours
>i cant even write what i feel

I'm too attached! how do I over come this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_RCWl7hJEAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's Beta asf

Why can't you just ask her out?

I still don't get what's stopping you. Are you scared to ask her to be your gf or something?

I guess i'm just scared of something serious. like i dont want to get hurt

Be a man you beta bitch

Where is the reason in your logic OP

I'm trying... the feels are too strong

this is a rare occassion of faggetry

If you go for it one of 2 things happen you get the bitch or you get and experiance you need to go as i said stop being a beta bitch

Why are you asking Sup Forums?

She kinda asked me out, but I cant find the time to hangout with her

OP HERE

I'm the negro here, I'm the man but i feel beta asf

>she kinda asked me out
Can you get any more beta just ask her make the time and do it let the feels stay on the back burner and also rub one out before you do trust me

holy shit you amazing idiot that is the stupidest excuse to not do something just fucking do it. I was in the same place as you at one point and i fucking regret not taking it to the next level. What are you like twelve or something? just go for it your a goddamn legal adult owe up to something in your life

she wants to smash
>she is virg
but i want her to wait. am i wrong? i feel like if we did end up hanging out i'll end up regretting something

Scared of commitment? user, you can't get anywhere in life without committing to something sooner or later.

Here, watch this. This helps me during times of decision.
youtube.com/watch?v=_RCWl7hJEAY

you're right... i just need to find the right time tho. Like i feel like she is in love with me but at the same time she is playing a game

>im playing a game
Do it now just ask her for some coffee like you never met idk thats what i was going to do

Thank you, I just asked her to hangout... we'll see how it goes.

well going for coffee or smash wont make a difference she is always down to chill, but i feel like it wont help me much you know

don't chicken out. She's probably confused why you're not making a move. JUST DO IT.

yes true but coffee can be different if you make it clear that your going on a date. It will still be casual, maybe even the same but your taking it to the next level if both of you know your on a date

OP HERE
life isn't a movie and she wants it to be, she wants me to chase after her etc..

I struggling with uni tuition for a brighter life and i want her on my side but idk if it's the right time for us

So you think I should ask her on a date rather than just hangout (which would be kinda of a semi-date)

If you're stressed, try beer or cocktail (not too much ofc, you don't want you or her to passe out). If your an amerifag, ask a friend who's 21 or whoever.
It will smooth things if you're too stressed out.

I'm a sandnigger living in TX. can't drink but thank for the adv

yes. You got to make it clear that your on a date. That this is different than just hanging out. There needs to be a clear line between friendship and relationship

well if we both like each other, and we "chill" isn't that a date?

how far do i have to go in this "date"

If you just chill at your house and lay around in your pajamas that is not a date its just hanging out. Go out, ask her for coffee actually put on deodorant and take a shower like you would be on a date make it clear that you want to be in a relationship with this women

GODDAMIT YOURE RIGHT
I'm being such a beta fag tbh

don't tell me just muster the balls to go do the thing