How can someone get away with murder Sup Forums ?

How can someone get away with murder Sup Forums ?
give me some good theories
keep it plausible and practical

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Non-OP bump for interested party

I would say: Just randomly shoot someone in a corn field which is located 3000 km from your house at night and just walk away without leaving behind tracks.

Tarded

I have a foolproof plan on how to capture, rape, and then murder. Will I tell b though? Probably not unless dubs says to.

Drug the victim in their home. Not fatal, just enough to put them to sleep. Put frozen French fries in a pot of oil, fill it to the top. Turn on high, leave. Grease fire, then structure fire, then autopsy leads to accidental death. Boom

"Strangers on a Train"

Post your worthless cuck, check em

Check em! Do tell.

Newfag doesn't know the dubs code

Insult someone on Tumblr from behind 10 proxies.

stab someone with an ice-sickle
murder weapon melts
no evidence

Get an empty syringe and inject it into the victims veins. Would create an air bubble and can trigger a heart attack, stroke, or respiratory failure.

Kill heroin addicted hooker by drugging her first and then slicing her throat. Take cautions, gloves, shaved hair and no beard, not fucking her in any way, not even fap to the body, just kill her far away from home and dont bring your car, clothes shoes or any thing related to you, steal everything from a clothes garbage and wash it before, then burn everything related to the crime and throw the rests in a garbage can far away from everything u know. What to do with the hooker body? Just leave it there, touch it the least posible, leave no dna or garbage anywhere, very important. I think u get the clue how to kill and scape free. Words from your saviour user.

Shave all body hair and scrub with bleach and near boiling water. Then, don a full coverage latex suit including gloves, and cover latex gloves with leather work gloves. Wear normal clothing and a hood over. Use a club made of ice to kill, as well as a rope to strangle them. Then you can leave the body since you've left no evidence as long as youve avoided cameras. You should walk not drive, preferably at night with moon.

I can tell you know, you can't easily do it. People have gotten away, yes, but not with ease. You will most likely get caught, especially since 90% of Sup Forums if fucking retarded.

Kill a drunk, make it look accidental

traceable
big gaping hole
>
no evidence

not practical
verry messy
im not looking for a random murder..its specific
so far not any foolproof ideas...

lets say i dont want tto get rid of the body...just to kill someone with an untaceable or a way that wont point to me.....

i do know..its just that sometimes this place amazes me (in different ways) so you never know...but there are ways...toxins? poisons?

The problem is that there are cameras and eye witnesses everywhere, so you will have to either trick or dodge those completely.

Underrated post

true
and the rest are feds and law enforcement waiting for pedos and stupid fucks to admit bad shit

Yosemite National Park has a 50 square mile portion where murder is legal somehow. Well, not legal but you can get away with it. Some loophole in jurisdiction. Some guy tried it out and got away with it.

not in my house there aint...you know what i mean?...

get the fuck outta here

feed to alligators. /thread

1. Become police officer.
2. Shoot black people.
3. ???
4. Profit

Tetrodotoxin
Ricin
easy to get
easy to use

Use dagger made of ice.

Fuck daggers. Use a one ton block.

ok ..and the cops aint gonna suspect me when they find a gaping hole in my wifes chest..stop watching mythbusters

Actually you could drug them at home. Tamper with the boiler/cooker discretely and poison them with carbon monoxide.

>keep it plausible and practical
yeah ok...

Don't leave any evidence and never tell anyone

Join ISIS

Don't carry your mobile phone with you. Remember your victim will also probably have their phone on them. This is one of the biggest mistakes people make.

Shut up

Hide a bomb in a sand nigger bag. Blow the bomb at distance. Wait isis says that they did it.

it depends: are you assassinating people or your dog?

apparently its true i googled that shit..go figure..

whack someone in the head with a leg of lamb and then cook it and eat it.

the head or the leg of lamb???

uhh people...i love dogs

shoot a person a head blank range and pull out their teeth out and burn the finger tips off

its all theoretical anyway ..numbnuts

how did you got in the feds with that shitty writing

Clean, non messy approach

Poison

Depends. Are you gonna be able to kill them fast like with a gun or slower such as a noose or a knife? With guns link it to a drunk related event and with slower method you can also drug related event but also suicide or random break in.

sooo what do i tell the cops that are looking for my dissapeared wife???

Be Hillary clinton. Get away with murdering critics all the time as the media ignore it.

wikileaks puts out $50 000 reward on political killings done by hillary. they get death threats.

most of the Sup Forums population cant get laid and yet you want to kill your wife.....why

ellaborate...what do you know? theoreticaly always

Wtf does no evidence mean? It works for insurance fraud, that's a guarantee

this here you morons..this user knows his shit

take my wife.....please

youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU

This user ho how to leave a kick ass trail of evidence

this thread

i dont wanna burn my house down and ive no insurance

how old is she?

how?

40something

How many people do you think sell that shit?

get an accomplice, have them wear ball cap and go to a bar and use your credit card, make sure they keep to themselves and dont talk to the bartender or make too much eye contact with them.

You go kill your target. make sure its secluded area, and make sure you know the place where your doing it.

get a weapon that can get the job done quick and without any chance of struggle, like a cattle pistol. ask victim to hold still please, they will be confused on why you are doing it, but they will comply, then firmly press it up against their forehead and shoot.

go home and make sure your accomplice leaves at a specific time.

If you are questioned you can say you were at the bar, and they will check your credit card bill and see you were there, and then you will have a solid alibi.

Step 1 : Murder someone
Step 2 : don't get cought

why do you want to get rid of her

You make it sound like everyones has that one buddy who you go out killing people with on a weekend. You are a fucking idiot.

ricin-castor oil seeds availeble for free all over the world..i have some in my back yard and across the street it grows wild every where
tetrodotoxin..again here in my region i can catch puffer fish they are everywhere..it may take some hunting down but eventually you can catch one...one is all you need

so google first comment later..

Murder implies killing a human. Not an ape

Murder is easy as fuck, around 70% of all murders go unsolved becuase if you shoot someone and dip it's not like the fucking bullet will talk. You will get away with murder every single time if there are no witnesses, even if you might have a motive to kill that person, the law can't do shit to you unless they have enough evidence, murders get away all the time even if the law thinks they did it if they can't PROVE without a doubt you did it than you're fine and will walk Away from the case due to lack of evidence and there will be no evidence with no witnesses.

keep posting cancer threads like this on Sup Forums
make them browse Sup Forums
????
profit

undetectable
plausible
practical

faggot

>accomplice
always a risk they will talk always....so then you gotta kill them too..

make holiday trip to iraq with wife and pay some muslim to do the job.

Well, you'll have to be on paid administrative leave... I mean, that sucks right?

Collect all the thrown away hair at the end of the day at a barber shop, then sprinkle the hair all around the crime scene. As long as there's no fingerprints or witnesses, they'll never find your DNA

or alternative trade her for camels...

uhh i dont..i love my wife..im just using her as an example...ok?? i love her!!!! i would never ever ever harm her..ever
ok?

you dont? fucking loser. then you get another accomplice and repeat.

suuure,but why would you want to get rid of her

look son,,a dumbass dipshit !!!

Won't any autopsy show a lack of co2 in the system thus implying the death was not because of the improperly maintained boiler?

but i smoke marlboros

lasanga was my favorite food..until i started eating lasanga for the past 20 years..just lasanga,,nothing but lasanga,,day and night,,week after week,,month after month,,year after year,,,lasanga talks too much lasanga got really big,,lasanga is getting expensive tastes
lasanga is not as tasty as was..i miss hamburgers

just feed them 12 pounds of lsd

you should kill the bitch without getting caught

what bitch?? im talking about lasanga...i love my wife..

I feel this Anons pain. I've been eating the same lasagna for the last 4 years and man... I'm just done. I keep getting all these coupons for burgers even a really super nice chicken curry dish but... Uggg, now lasagna and I gave a TV tray we share and just FUCK! I'm kind of stuck now that I we have this TV tray

y-yeah so do I

and youre only 4 years in...im 20 going on 21 soon...yesterday i saw this really jucy steak that wanted me to eat it but i coulnt get my self to eat it..its like i forgot how to eat something else...

What's your outlet? I got into politics (definitely not interested in starting a political discussion on fucking Sup Forums of all places). This gets me out of dinner at the house and out and about where I can do my own thing, maybe pick up a take out dish here and there. Not something expensive, you know, just whatever they have available at the party office. Also got a motorcycle. That's good for getting out and grabbing a bite on the road. But what I really want is the freedom to go out, get a nice dish and eat it in the luxury of my own home, and then maybe get a different one later.

TLDR: What is user doing so that he doesn't paint the walls with his brain?

Be an hero

Kill yourself. You'll get the satisfaction of murdering someone and you won't see any jail time. I've been using this technique for years.

man...are you me? i also have a motorcycle ..i ride weekends and at any chance i get..she doesnt like riding so thats one thing i can do alone..the other thing that keeps me sane (sort of) is my work..i try to work as much as possible..i restore artwork and antiques so im in the workshop alot..and also spend as much time with my kid as i can..fishing camping hiking..also used to smoke some weed to ease the indigestion but she made me stop.

Tbh it is easy travel to some fucking village in country like Romania. Kill random person fly away to murica same day

Holy fuck user, other than restoring artwork, that IS me. I'm about to semi retire (I'm only 37 but saved up a bit and bought some land and am having a house built to go completely offgrid). Took a step back at work and am looking to find a telecommuting position or maybe just consulting in my field, to pay the bills (which will be substantially less without electric or mortgage or pool service etc). My excuse is that it allows me to be with the TV tray more and (honestly) it's what I've always wanted to do. I'm doing this to keep my brain in my skull, otherwise, I'm not sure I can without all these outlets.

Maybe I'll see you on the road. Stay up brother.

Nicotine in coffee, masks taste and nicotine is easy to extract from tobacco. If person is smoker it might even escape detection.

From chew tobacco?