Why are EU such huge pussies compared to USA?

Why are EU such huge pussies compared to USA?

Two years ago, the russian army, disguised as pro russian separatists, shot down an airplane killing the little girl in pic related and 297 other human beings. EU's response was making it a little more diffucult for russians to buy french cheese and dutch wooden shoes

If the russians shot down an american plane, freedom and democracy would have been delivered to ukraine and probably belarus as well, teatching Putin that such behaviour is unacceptable

now we're pretty fucked if Trump wins and USA stops protecting us

drachtstercourant.nl/nieuws/57891/vlucht-mh17-een-jaar-later-een-jaar-zonder-sophie-fleur-en-bente/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/business-35398423
forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2014/05/05/putins-human-rights-council-accidentally-posts-real-crimean-election-results-only-15-voted-for-annexation/#1a9dbab010ff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>freedom and democracy
suck my dick
Russia is only defending her own people and you are sticking your ugly head in somebody else's problem
Ukraine had to think it twice before turning pro-EU

b8

>defending her own people
>invading a sovereign european country
pick one faggott

I agree with OP despite his probable bait. Putin needs to be stopped.

>scared of donald trump
>doesn't mention hillary clinton
I don't know what to tell ya, kid.

Yeah, the two countries in question are in no way similar in provocing war and dragging the rest of us into it. Fuck you.

Although, the US is slightly cuntier then Russia.

Because while eurofags were eating egg pies and fingerbanging their relatives, We mericans were riding horses and murdering nations. Fuck yea.

countries are artificial constructions, peoples are not
If Ukraine would not respect the will of the Russians who live there, then is up to Russia to do something

>the russian army

Should the Russian Army step in, you fuckers would have only five minutes of life ahead

Don't worry EU we're slowly but surely degenerating into you.

USA being superior and not 'pussies' but can't detect a jumbo jet coming towards a skyscraper. Yeah ok.

And up to loyal, or just peaceful, non-warlusting Ukranians to defend their interests by cooperating with the EU.

>peaceful, non-warlusting

Yeah, because all that Euromaidan stuff was peaceful and not the ousting of the legitimate, elected by a majority, president by far right groups

I can tell you that's some nasty ass pussy

I don't care about politics whatsoever

but anyone who kills a kid,
even if unintentionally,
is one massive piece of shit and does not deserve any kind of respect at all imo

so fuck Russia and probably any other country on earth

Stopped why? The Crimea was transferred to the Ukraine in the 60s when Russia and the Ukraine were but administrative divisions of the USSR, Crimeans want to be Russians, and a referendum says so

>I can tell you that's some nasty ass pussy
Have you been there?

No, that would be the US "persuading" their allied coutries to fight their pointless war for them. But the Ukranian people has little to no choice. They are right in the middle of their war. Some Ukrainians thought that Russian reign would bring them prosperity. Others wanted Ukrain to remain independent. However, after the Russian occupation of Crimea, the dream of prosperity under Putin's control died quickly. And so, independence was clearly a better option. Now, by joining the EU, or cooperating, whatever, does not make them wholly independent, the people will still have more control than if they were to join the bear.

then fuck everybody because missiles and bombs and bullets kill people and some people happen to be kids

The US military has been constantly active for decades, not just military exercises. Not patriotic but the US would destroy Russia and China (unless nukes)

>veitnam phaggot
I'd take my chances as a Jew in ww2era Germany than live in Murica

You guys are free to do whatever you like.
The EU is a sinking ship anyway.
But you have no right to choose for the Russians living there.

Was there ever clear evidence whether the ukrainians or seperatists shot down the plane? I really dont know

Never mind closed door conversations between leaders. Never mind financial issues, never mind trade. The world is not black and white. Grow the fuck up, it is more complex than freedom.

supposedly it was a separatist militia

>now we're pretty fucked
Are you speaking for Ukraine?

There is a theory (originally presented to me by an American) that the US was behind the downing of that plane. It wanted to make Russia look dangerous and imperialistic.

That's the point.
ex-USSR republics had the agreement of never turn against each other, especially against Russia.
then Ukrainians nazis want to join the EU
and it is left to Russia to take care of thise Russians who want to stay so

Who the fuck cares about an agreement? Nothing is permanent. You do realize that people are not the same as nations?

And fuck you with your nazi bullshit. You don't believe that, or you are naive. nationalistic cunt.

I hate to tell you this but you have a 10 year old's grasp of international politics

In any case, the EU is not a military alliance; if you want european nations to intecede as a block then you need to turn to NATO as a whole. The EU is an economic union. There is no "european army" it can mobilize and use to push its weight about. All it can do is impose economic sanctions.

Of course it did so and it is hurting the russian economy which is propped up by russian oil: When the Saudis were encouraged by their American allies to start selling their oil at rock bottom prices this was a direct attack on Russias economy who suddenly found that for them to sell any of their oil they too would have to lower their prices. This threw the russian budget out of the window and pissed Putin off.

bbc.com/news/business-35398423

So turning back to your issue with the unlawful russian invasion of Ukraine: you want NATO to intercede ina conflict in eastern europe? Against Russia? You want a relic of the cold war do battle with a nation in possession of Nuclear weapons? Good luck with that. NATO will not go into ukraine.

Now when Putin's puppet Trump has a chance of being elected into the white house there is a chance that we will see more russian agression in the future; My bet is that he will turn to the baltic states first and look towards strengthening its influence in Belarus to the point that it becomes a subservient vassal-state again.

Regarding the plane that was shot down, there is a pick of interesting conspiracy stories to chose from but I fear that the sad truth is that russia supplied high tech anti-air weaponry to untrained partisans and accidents happen.

Still, Trump/Putin in the white house 2017.
It's going to be fucking glorious tovarich

Yes, that's why Russians in the Donetsk or in the Crimea can choose to be Russians and Ukraine has no say about it.

And look where that got them

Well said.

nudes?

I agree.
And now that the population in the area are displeased with their economical situation, they should have just as much right to rejoin Ukraine.
Or draw their own borders.
Or not.
Fuck borders, fuck politics, this is going nowhere. Peace out.

>crimeans want to be russian
>a referendum says so

That referendum was whether or not you wanted to vote Russia or bullet in the neck

The majoroty voted russia, oddly enough

You know all that Svoboda faggots are nazis, or don't you?

Hillary wants to close 700 American bases from various places around the world and cut military budget by half. Donald Trump just wants to completely fuck everything up.

TL;DR we're fucked.

> if they shot down

Lol China and Cuba have been shooting down American planes for violating airspace since 3000bc and pussy ass Merica dindu nuffin´ bout it

Thank you for correcting the record.

$.05 has been deposited into your account.

(Verified CTR Member)

Yea, look at how much power the largest nations in the world have over the smaller.
It's good that you pointed that out. I had no idea what that kind of power and self-serving interests do.

4,71 percent of the people voted for them 2014. Are you implying that all Ukrainians are "Svoboda faggots"?

You do not think that the Russian army has been active for the last couple of decades?

>what is afghanistan
>what is chechnya
>what is dagestan
>what is georgia
>what is syria

>what is the invasion of ukraine, starting in a couple of hours?

>What is love?

nice dubs and thanks

>violating Russia's air space
you are retarded, they were shot down over Ukraine

proofs?

If you think Russia was in the right when it comes to Ukraine you're part of the problem

Russia a warmongering, paranoid, culturally backwards nation. And will be so long as Putin is in charge

As taken from

forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2014/05/05/putins-human-rights-council-accidentally-posts-real-crimean-election-results-only-15-voted-for-annexation/#1a9dbab010ff

"As you may recall, the official Crimean election results, as reported widely in the Western press, showed a 97 percent vote in favor of annexation with a turnout of 83 percent. No international observers were allowed. The pro-Russia election pressure would have raised the already weak vote in favor of annexation, of course.

Yesterday, however, according to a major Ukrainian news site, TSN.ua, the website of the President of Russia’s Council on Civil Society and Human Rights (shortened to President’s Human Rights Council) posted a report that was quickly taken down as if it were toxic radioactive waste. According to this purported report about the March referendum to annex Crimea, the turnout of Crimean voters was only 30 percent. And of these, only half voted for the referendum–meaning only 15 percent of Crimean citizens voted for annexation."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
And the US aren't?

>baby don't hurt me

>tfw amerifats shoot down iranian passenger jet
>muh bloodthirsty russians

You know that far right anti-Russian radical groups were the main force behind Euromaidan

> asian plane
> flying over a warzone
> who the fuck thinks it's dmart to fly over a warzone
> where planes are dropping bombs and people are trying to shoot them down

Well. They are dispensable. The want to fight and die for some ridiculous patriotic dream. I'd see how Ukraine wouldn't complain.

same as the us, but without the military ressources

Banner in Kiev: "Hitler the Saviour"

Because we don't think about guns like the American fags. That's why we don't have much crimes as the USA