No Man's Sky failed

>No Man's Sky failed

>Hillary coming in for the kill

>Economy about to implode

>you all somehow remain perfectly calm

Yes, because freaking out and running around flailing is going to fix things.

Not being american is the best thing that happened to me.

Enjoy your fucked up president

Okay sorry, didnt mean to hurt anyone.

Now how many times,and how many years have we heard "this is the end, gear up for a melt down!" too many. For every election, and every single possible worry. Things will go on like they always have.

Wtf am I supposed to do?

an hero

I gad already gave my last two dicks when fallout 4 came out. I just live ro see the end of rick and morty and I'm gone you fuckers. Believe me.

You fucking idiot. Living like there will be a tommorrow. Foolish sheep. You've been bejewd.

Everytime I get high and think about this shit I have a severe anxiety attack, and if Im not high I get super fucking angry so rn I just pretend none of this is happening/going to happen.

So in short, no. I'm not remaining perfectly calm. Because I am a helpless drone bee about to fucked and then killed by the queen bee and there is absolutely nothing I can do to reprimand the situation.

Fuck, glad I live in Iceland niggers.

I wouldn't necessarily say No Man's Sky failed. The only people disappointed in it are the autists who expected too much from it. The game pretty much delivers what was promised and it was exactly what I expected.
Especially when you put it in the context of it being created by a handful of people in a tiny office below a taxi company's office.

>>No Man's Sky failed...like it's the first game to be all hype.

>>Hillary coming in for the kill..I'm not an Amerifag, don't give a fuck.

>>Economy about to implode..UK economy implodes, explodes on a regular basis, so what, means shit to me.

>>you all somehow remain perfectly calm..just keep drinking.

i think you mean rectify

This right here

I'm not calm, I am actually laughing my ass off on these peoples incompetence.

It'll blow over in no time.
Sure, the next few years are going to be shit,
but it was all shitty to begin with

>>Economy about to implode
?

>Hillary coming in for the kill

>As if Trump is a better option