Seriously Sup Forums? And they call this Olympics? How did this all start? When did this become a thing...

Seriously Sup Forums? And they call this Olympics? How did this all start? When did this become a thing? Is this the launch of Nike Islam apparel and the sporty hijab? The fuck did I see? etc...

Has this happened before at the other Olympics and I was not aware of?

Nice try, faggot

>Giving a shit about the Olympics

My god son.

First time. I dont know what to make of this. On the one hand, the female athletes from sand-niggerland have the chance to participate without being stoned upon getting back, on the other hand it's a weird sign. "Come on in with your weird Allahu Akbar towels, we give in"

You are a fucking moron.

In the past those nations actively refused because they wouldnt let their woman participate. The fact that she is playing is a huge step forward, huge evolution for those people and their nation, huge step towards western values.

But no, you just see the shit she is wearing.

This board is filled with dumb fucks.

Goddamit.

Just wait until one of their "athletes" goes full allahu akbar and forcibly disassembles the opposing team.

please die u fucking islam loving mohammed dick sucking sandnigger faggot.

you are one of those to blame, because those islamfucks get more and more power...

Why the fuck are you watching women's sports? Why the fuck are women playing sports? it's fucking terrible. Men's speed walking would be more exciting than any women's sport. I don't care if they play sports, but why are they broadcasting any of this shit.

>but my good fundamentals

the olympics are intended to be free from politics. that's what this looks like. its okay, they suck anyways.

What's the matter? Afraid your country is going to lose to a bunch of sand niggers and be made a fool of in front of the world stage?

200 more years and you might catch up to where the rest of the world is now.

Lol these dune coons got pumped and they live in a country that's completely covered in sand.

>work my whole life t become one of the best gymnasts in the world
>finally get to the Olympics to compete on a global stage
>my first trial on the uneven bars
>double half twist Allah Akbar
>take down the infidels in the name of Allah
>All the work, all the energy, it was all for Allah

>Durr they let wymyn play so they're progressive

God you're a fucking moron.

Would you rather they not participate at all?

That's not even what he said so you must be pretty fucking retarded to have come to that conclusion.

Absolute bull shit

Muslim women have been in the Olympics for decades. There are roughly the same number as there where in London 2012.

That is an incredible step-back with all feminism you fucking moron. The islamic men now gave out a little rope for their women. Oh wait, just one country. And oh wait, this is how they need all of the worlds women to dress in an international sports show, as the olympics.

If those girls dressed liked their opponents, they would be excuted back at home.

To add on to this, I hate that the media is focused on the few that are wearing hijabs and claiming feminism.

The real feminist ones are the ones that play wearing the best gear they can and there are quite a few. Meanwhile the more conservative and religious in their own countries basically call them whores.

Lol'd hard

Piss upon Islam

How many cocks do you suck daily?

lul

Someone should make a gif, shooping a bomb instead of a volleyball when the sandnigger team serves.

OP here. Was not aware they did not participate before in these kind of team sports, but I remember when my country had really good semifond women runners that there were athletes from Morocco running and no problem of showing legs or not wearing hijab. And that's an islamic country. Indeed I don't remember Egyptian athletes... whatever.

Some of your points Sup Forumstard anons make sense, I'm not saying Olympic games is not about peace and diversity and nobility of progress through sport and all that... I'm saying sports is about winning and being number one, the best on the planet, and dressing like this gives you no chance in hell at winning, so than what for?

Jesus she looks like she's cookin

They have you fucking retard

There are roughly as many muslim women competing this years as London 2012.

The only fucking difference is the media lens.
Portraying them as feminists and being brave for being "different"

The actual feminist and brave muslim women are the few actually dressing properly for their sport while getting called whores by the religious and conservatives of their own country.

Lol, check out this triggered MRA sperg XD

Who gives a shit get a life