youtube.com/watch?v=qyaxqxpY9mc
youtube.com/watch?v=OH1wJLa9VvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dunno

the kid is an idiot.

OP is the type of nigga to talk to .gifs on omegle

what does overturned mean

Good.

When are they going to charge that scumbag, fatlord piece of shit DA for forcing a false confession on a minor?

Buzzfeed news.
Lol.

No, he's mentally retarded, there's a difference

Fuck you cunt

stop hatin'

I think he retired

your gf said lol when i was eating her pussy faggot

he just wanted to watch the wrestling.

I bet his ringpiece is as wide as a dinner plate by now. Bet he won't be able to sleep for months without the taste of black cum on his lips.

because your skills are laughable ?

>black cum
being this retarded

My cum is black.

actually, like vaginas, the taste of semen can be different from person to person. If you're on a nigger diet of fried chicken and Colt 45 (as opposed to ramen and mountain dew) then you'll be able to taste the difference--or so I've heard

It means he's going home and they can't put him on trial again

I know there was a lot of stuff doctored up for drama in that doc, but if you listen to that kid talk for more than 15 fucking seconds, you can tell that even compared to the entire mentally retarded family, he is especially mentally retarded. You could get someone that retarded to admit to literally anything if you use the kind of coercion techniques that cops and detectives are trained in. They would admit to killing their own family if they were literally looking at their own family standing in the next room through a window, because the techniques are meant to fuck with your head until you say what the cops want from you.

that kid cant have much going on in that head.

also stop posting buzzfeed bs and kys faggot

Another reason I'm never going to America. Your cops are evil cunts.

yea, I thought that double jeporady would apply in this situation--but one article said that the state had 90 days to decide whether they want to try him again or not. Shit's wack

Pretty much. They are dicks even if you're white.

Oh. My bad. They at least won't be able to use the confession. Pretty much all they had.

no u

speaking from OP's experience all cum taste the same

I wouldn't mind if he spent the rest of his life and/or was killed in prison. This kid is literally too dumb to survive in present day society.

I dunno

His moms loves him. Let the guy watch wrestling, play WOW and work at Burger King. Stupid people deserve some happiness too.

well, if you have nothing to hide, then all they can do is be a dick to you and you have the right to be a dick back--as long as you don't have any warrants, drugs or cp on your person

Yeah, I'm scared for this kid--the county wanted his ass BAD

Many cops are evil cunts in every system of police, but as a non-American, I am SO FUCKING GLAD I don't have to deal with American fascist pigs. Our cops at their worst aren't much better, but it's more like 5% of them are godawful as opposed to 25-50%. And they shoot a lot less dogs and random black guys.

And you're dumb for thinking that.

That's not true, he'll probably live with his mom until she dies, and then inherit her trailer or whatever and just sit on the couch between stints of pumping gas or hauling around heavy shit. Society needs at least some people this stupid to function, because you need retarded people to do retarded jobs.

I think Sup Forums should help get him laid. Any femanons wanna volunteer?

I'm a Britfag and our cops are generally quite pleasant and polite.

See: Aldous Huxley's Brave New World. The society is a utopia because 90% of all labor is busy-work performed by retards who they keep happy by feeding them drugs and making them too retarded to have any kind of existential quandaries.

Luther tho

I'm a Canadafag and ours are GENERALLY that way too...but like 5-10% of them are racists or misogynists or bullies or just general psychos on a power trip who took the job to work out their small dick issues. You don't want to run into those ones, but it's something that could always happen to you.

It's cuz they don't have to worry about getting their heads blown off by a guy spitting on the sidewalk

Luther is a huge exaggeration. Most cops have never been near a gun and aren't niggers.

Is this you OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg

>hurr durr prison rape
Except it doesn't happen except in 1% of prisons, and almost all of it is consensual (either flaming homos or desperate lowlifes, or both)... since sexual relations are not permitted, inmates have to hide actual intercourse. A guy yelling that hes getting gang raped is GOING to draw guards in full riot gear.

That is a nice cliche dreamland you live in though, I suppose in your mind prison is exactly 50% huge rapists with life sentences and 50% people you don't like and wish ill upon. I would also guess that this viewpoint clashes with your attempts to look like you have some moral high ground in conversations and interactions. A typical mindset of our scumbag youth these days.

too late now. he's been through the system and chances are he's going back, now.

I like him. Don't mind British blacks.

double jeopardy would apply to a verdict of NOT GUILTY, not overturning of a case. thats called a mistrial. derp.

Fuck you kid

Go to hell--what kind of contributions have you made to society? At least this retard entertained and educated us

fuck yeah

You sound rather butt hurt, pardon the pun.

Yeah, but not a fucking murderer.

What if they've made him one....

>don't know who he is
>look him up
>Dassey had no previous involvement with the criminal justice system and was described as a quiet, introverted young man with an interest in Wrestlemania
>wrestlemania

they were right to jail this faggot

he'll yell for guards and then get beat to death before the guards even get there.

Hopefully there will be a gofundme--and his mom and him can get a place far, far away from that place

They're both retarded assholes who shouldn't he allowed to live anyway.

The one guy definitely murdered that girl, but it's irrelevant, they should both be shot for being subhuman degenerates.

i dont understand what i am looking at but it is making me irrationally angry

Lol'd

FUCK OFF

someone needs a red pill have you seen Orange is the New Black?

Goddammit I'm rooting for this potato

I worked for a year at 7/11. That's the kind of shit teens eat. Now wonder why health care costs are so damn high in America.

Thats unfortunate, I kow this man is guilty. His uncle probably made him help murder that woman.

fuck that looks good

pls dump trash food pics

>look mom I posted it again

Damn the edge these days is sharp.

this looks appealing. Recipe?

He's already a better man than me. I would have hung myself on night 1 in prison.

there's only one dassey worth talking about

brad dassey the king of christian music

youtube.com/watch?v=c3IxHBgkbj4

>mfw ive never eaten ramen with doritos

That sounds gross as fuck user

I never thought something would top Summertime Is Great for cringe.

kek'd

can you imagine how many crusty wrestlemania VHS are at his mom's house?!

That would be the logical thing to do--but he comes from a family of inbred retards, so they probably don't even know what that is

Your image fucking sucks

This is how fast food is made in third world shitholes

Out just in time for President Trump. At least the retard will have a leader he can relate to.

youtube.com/watch?v=qyaxqxpY9mc

flip to 30 secs, this is better

>what's wrong with your face
>>a lot

Fuck I laughed more than I should have.

how often do you guys get robbed?

Are you one of the less inbred subhumans from that Manitowoc county?

Nope. Sorry

Very true, user

FUCK GOD

he also did a theme song to this thread because he's actually related to them

youtube.com/watch?v=OH1wJLa9VvI

Overnights--people just come in and take shit. You can't stop them. It's policy. I got fired for throwing a can of dog food at a guy stealing something and beaning him in the head. Never got robbed at gunpoint. No one was the year I worked there.

Stay blind sheep. You just jumped on the hype train like all the other normies and followed the crowd while ignoring the obvious.

People who think Steven Avery is innocent are just as stupid as tumblr SJW.

>Are you one of the less inbred subhumans from that Manitowoc county?
No.

However, the Sheriff-dpt had the right idea. Theres loads of stuff that documentary didnt show you about that avery guy. Like ie did you know he actually burned that cat they talked about in the beginning alive while he laughed?

that dassey guy was very impressionable, so I imagine it would be easy for avery to convince him to help him murder that woman.

I could tell that kid was guilty as sin, since he keeps looking down while talking. its a tell tale sign of lying.

Im just here for the food, pictures, moar.

jesus fucking christ--how am I just now seeing this?! thanks, user

Where do you live? Australia?

You ready for your first day of high school yet, big guy?

This was in the western part of Texas

Nigger, he was 19-years-old and an inbred hillbilly--of course he did that and of course and enjoyed it and of course HE PAID HIS DEBT TO SOCIETY FOR IT

bruh, i got you

holy shit--find a new texas