So, b/rothers

so, b/rothers...

here's the thing - my girlfriend recently started to worry about the hair on her thighs. a friend of hers gave her shit for not shaving her thighs. but the hair she has on her thighs is super blonde (especially now in the summer and she's tanned), short, and super downy-soft. i fucking love it. it turns me on (i think because it reminds me of the girls i grew up with - as i was starting to think about them in a sexual way, they hadn't yet started to shave their legs or wear make-up), but she's starting to develop a bit of complex about it.

what's the consensus out in b/tard land - shave it off or keep the sexy downy thigh hair?

she's reading this with me so i need your help to convince her not to shave it off.

pic related - my girl's thighs look like this

wax it, shaving will make it worse over time

Wut

the question is not how to get rid of it (she waxes the rest). the question is whether it needs to be removed at all.

Myth

yes silly monkey it's 2016 we have the technology

no it doesn't, of course not

jesus. guys! i don't care about how to get rid of it, we want to know if she even needs to get rid of it.

don't derail my thread. fuck!

Who cares what her friend says it's her body she can do what she wants
>Inb4 called SJW

you're right op, dats sexxy af

meh no need to shave it

No she shouldn't shave it, it is sexy. I hope she doesn't shave the vagine either.

Post nudes and we'll be serious

Keep it.

If you like it than communicate it to her. Tell her that her friend is a cunt and you like it

If she really won that genetic lottery by having it blonde, soft and nigh-unnoticeable then fuck no, she doesn't have to shave especially if both of you are fine with it.
Fuck her friend for making her self conscious about it.

General advice: stop giving a fuck what other people think of the things you do. Its your life, fuck other people

this. It's the best hair possible.

Post nudes and we'll be serious op

That's all I have to say about this foolishness

trips command you faggot

>pic related - my girl's thighs look like this
Except she's fat and has four sisters.

pic related is the best you'll get
also - witnessed

pic related
joke's on you, you neck beard, brony faggot

i've told her many times to ignore her friend. she's gone 24 years with out thinking about it, why start now?

shit, forgot pic

here you faggots go

Where is she from? Like, more latina women tend to have hair anyway. Is her stomach the same as her legs?

If it's blonde hair then it really doesn't matter anyway, shows that she's a human rather than a doll.

a

Yo post nudes of her if she's cool with it

Hair is sexy I'd love to see more.

Now post your gf

don't you dare shave it off!

are you fucking serious? you'll regret it if you shave those beautiful little hairs off. Don't do it

>tfw I've done my fair share of timestamp edits I'm no longer sure any are real

Not that it matters. Beautiful tan, great legs, cute panties; I'm jealous user and I say that having a loving gf myself.
In any case you said your piece and I think it's all what you could do, further convincing isn't won't matter much (on the contrary).

As you mentioned it didn't bother her till now, you find it sexy and pleasing, win-win in my opinion. Say it looks good on her specifically as she has the right hair for it; it doesn't mean she's an unshaven ape. Just because her friend has to shave (like 95% of women) because different hair type/color does not mean it has to apply for her. Slippery slope (if I won't shave my thigh hair what about my armpits?!) also doesn't apply.

Also:
>gave her shit for not shaving her [beautifully tanned] thighs [covered with soft blonde hair]
What a tremendous cunt, holy shit.

Out of sheer curiosity, how does she trim her pubic hair? I wonder what's the preference here given her type.

So OP, if your gf is reading with you what are her thoughts?

OP's gf here
>why am I still with this faggot?

kek
You're not OP though because you bumped the thread :^)

gf says she honestly doesn't care, but started to worry that others might think it's gross. that if her friend noticed it from a yard away that others will, too, and think she's some kind of dirty hippie.

thanks for this, b/ro. gf had a good laugh