>It's all so tiresome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aLtTx2wAUbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YELLOWED

>MUH GRAVEL

>go to work you lazy nigger

What did he mean by this?

Why does Shane Black even bother? Can any other Buddy Comedy from this decade even compete?

The "you're not successful because you don't try hard enough" logic is proven by research as nothing but nonsense. It's mainly oppression from white conservatives that's kept the blacks back.

Don't you mean yellow conservatives?

Did he ever get the gravel?

No. The trucks couldn't roll because the made-in-china tires kept going flat.

maybe in the west, not in the heart of mother africa where there was no white man to keep them down. they just shat on the ground and pierced their noses.

>when he claims to be a top climber and then can't get off the truck

will they ever learn?

Based Lao Yang

It's not too subtle but I think it'll still work. Very nice.

(you)
Excellent job

Eddy did nothing wrong.

Take a (You).

>muh meritocracy
>listen you niggers you have all this land and water, if you don't have skyscrapers in six months it means you're lazy. alright now get to work or we'll enslave you and cut off your hands again
Americucks are actually this retarded

>it's a chinese guy lectures a black guy on infrastructure episode

There are a lot of ways to die.

This would be one of the less preferable ones.

this to to be honest, everything made in China is fucking terrible.

So did she die from the fall or did the escalator severed her lower half?

her whole body was crushed into paste by gears

>did she die from the fall

I can't even watch it. Is it grim?

Yeah must be real tiring crying to Eddie all day.
Stupid chink was about as useful as a broken record

That's gotta be one of the worst ways to go, along with broomstick rape

she became that powder chinks put in pills they sell at health clinics to retain youth except the real stuff is made from babies

This is just so shitty to watch. Can you imagine, whoever made this fucking floor, "oh I'm just not gonna screw this tightly enough" or just not know what the fuck you're doing or not following safety regulations because who cares? People are dispensable, we can make more right? Give him the fucking electric chair.

Don't be a wuss, you can't even see anything, it just looks like she fell down a hole

>him

Might of been a her sexist.

imagine all the people on the lower floor looking up wondering where all that screaming is coming from

Sorry bro. Been on Sup Forums for years and still can't stomach the rekt shit.

I like holding onto what keeps me a sane human bean.

its grim when you see the mother giving her life to save her sons

would your mom do the same?

>chinese engineering
>they have the nerve to talk shit to the africans about their way of doing things

At least niggers are safe from the dangers of misused technology

every mother would do that

the way the escalator stops at the end is more grim

its chinese engineering

you even see like 3 fucking employees standing at the top ready to try catch anyone falling in and even the mother his holding her son up before they even get off

death by escalators and elevators are common in chinkville

All to get up a flight of stairs slightly faster..... the lengths we go to maintain our lazy existence.

Someone please post that gif from that security camera where thise chinese workers get electrocuted when theyre moving some metal abomination and because China doesnt have working regulations the electric wire is exposed

CHINA:THE COMMUNIST PARADISE

Its like he has a lazy nigger detector

You're shit will get fucked up if you see someone get messed up IRL, desensitizing is a good thing, suit yourself though

Lol

I laughed when i saw that scene. I didnt know it was coming. The chinese guy is so fucking fed up.

>Niggers are not successful because they are lazy
>I'm not successful because the jews

I'm not so sure, my mom hates me a lot because I'm a lazy piece of shit
Whatever

>Chinese live to work
>Africans hate to work

They're like the original odd couple!

I've seen this and other escalator videos, and other far far worse videos on liveleak. Sad when there is a woman or child who don deserve it invovled though :(

Its was in these scenes this documentary entered the realm of high class comedy

There's that freaky webm of those black slaves who purposely cut off their own limbs so they wouldn't have to work anymore.

Trust me bro I've seen all sorts of shit in real life. It's just not worth desensitising to it imho tbqhwyf coz that shit isn't normal.

But whatever, if you like watching other people's horrific misfortune for entertainment then good for you.

Watch it and find out.

It takes the "government" (guys who look like kids playing dress-up) six months to even decide to pretend to agree

Could you survive that if your couch was comfy enough?

The couch was also made in China

>chinkatanga
Im assuming thats slang for being a lazy nigger?

Omg your comment,

Fucking lel

>just do something other than just standing

Fucking, my sides.

Be honest, would you care about what this uppity chink has to say? He pays you peanuts and buys a luxury suit back home from what you are making. He couldnt pick up a shovel without breaking his hip. You could just pick him up and he'd be crushed just from the momentum.
But you endure, pretend to listen to his ramblings, go home and fuck your wife, then eat a bowl of rice that xour daily salary barely could cover

I'm not entertained by it? It's just kind of a morbid curiousity. People die every day, why not watch some of it? I dunno man, it's not like I'm hurting anyone by watching their demise, if I was there I would've given a good effort to save them without killing myself, but I wasn't, so what, it is what it is.

>go home and fuck your wife,
More like rape a female child under the misguided assumption it will cleanse your HIV.

At least the building stayed intact

I wouldn't take seriously a chinese boss even if I was a chink myself

LMAO

surgeons are inhuman horrific monsters.

what is this from?

I love black pots and kettles

Its on u toob

What's so inhuman about cutting someone up, patching them back together, curing them? That's actually pretty HUMANE if you think about it because they're FIXING PEOPLE, or at least try to.

I loove China! Both my boss and landlord are Chinese. Chinese are the most hardworking and smartest people on the planet. I'm currently learning mandarin for better future prospects and hope to secure a Chinese maiden for a future for my clan. Wan4Sui4!

Kek

Hi Lao how's life in Congo?

They say drowning is very peaceful

I live in Finland.

confirmed Asian

>have your lungs fill up with water

that sounds painful as fuck

Because hes your boss, why are you blacks so unruly and disrespectful to authority?

Try being stuck for 26 hours alive inside a dark little hole while your head is being filled with blood and other bodily fluids as you slowly lose sanity and consciousness unable to move at all.

all while your corpse is still stuck inside that cave to this day

>buys a luxury suit back home from what you are making
?? Did you even watch the documentary? They aren't even close to breaking even much less making money with this endeavor.

Why would someone be doing that i the first place.

>its a terrible terrible tragedy what happened today, we will seal the tunnel up without getting the remains out out of respect.

Monsters

Yes go home and have more unprotected sex so your wife shits out even more kids that you couldn't possibly afford to take of

>act like piece of shit to your boss
>be poor piece of shit who can barely afford food

yea im sure these two things are completely unrelated

Because the nig nogs fucked up their country that they have to start from square one.

>Nutty Putty Cave: the John Jones story

I would die of a panic attack without even getting stuck
How the fuck do people do this shit, its so claustrophobic

youtu.be/aLtTx2wAUbk

This.

Just seeing your pic gave me a panic attack. Freaks!

Oh fuck that made me sad now.

I wish that was true, too bad it's now proven that the environment has nothing to do with it.

If you are black and your parents are stupid, then you are stupid too. It's no ones fault except the blacks for being blacks

>Because he is your boss

Fucking cuckskins

Because not everyone is mentally ill enough to get scared just by leaving the basement

Poor Belgians.

nice logic, if anything we should be scared of being stuck in basement which we arent

Poor escalator's just going to be hungry again in half an hour

That means they can appreciate the sound infrastructure Europeans left Africa. The Chinese had to build all that shit themselves and it is garbage.