This faggot claims to be alpha. I think he is not even beta, ceta at best. Whats does Sup Forums think?

This faggot claims to be alpha. I think he is not even beta, ceta at best. Whats does Sup Forums think?

Did you just use "ceta" trying to suggest that's the third letter in the Greek alphabet?

>alpha
>beta
>gamma

I hope this was bait and I just got hooked, otherwise I worry for the youth of today.

Looks like he's too stupid to close his jaw all the way

OP here. No, you are confused. Gamma is some radioactive Material...Read about in in an Hulk comic.

hahaha is that making you feel better? when posting on albanian agricultural forum? does this cure your insecurities?

Well, this gen. is fucked

All show, no go. Looks like he has a glass jaw and would be down on the floor quick in a fight.

Gr8 b8 m8

is this b8 or you are really that retarded?

That OP is gay

is this bait?

gamma is a letter

gamma rays are waves of light... highly damaging to dna and the human body

And the third letter of the Greek alphabet. Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, epsilon etc.

Unless this its self is bait by calling non bait bait... hmmm

im greek and my alphabet's third letter is ceta

Schwuchtel!

Trying to bait this hard...

>gamma
>ignoring the charlie males

>> ceta

I think the word you are looking for OP is omega. Omega is the last letter of the greek alphabet, which denotes the weakest member of a pack.

More bait? Or some just some faggot?

OP here.

You guys are totaler wrong. It is alpha, beta, ceta, delta, eeta, feta and so on...Jesus.

It's gotta be bait. I honestly can't imagine someone clever enough to extrapolate a pattern "alpha beta ceta deta eeta feta…" who's somehow too stupid to recognize and google the Greek alphabet.

Idk man assuming patterens where there aren't any is the most human thing I can imagine, certainly has little to do with intellegence

>thinks the greek alphabet is still relevent

Are you autistic? Everyone knows it's alpha, beta, charlie and OP isn't even as a big a faggot as you

OP here.

It is deLta you stupid fuck.