only if she asks for it

/thread

Put the edge away dammit your scaring the children

war time

that gif needs a sauce

This, obvs. What are you stupid OP?

Always nigga

>when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

immediately after you cut your dick off with a box cutter. That will teach the bitch

In the post-apocalyptic future when noone can stop you from pounding dat teen fuckmeat

Tits or GTFO

when you have taken all the necessary steps to avoid detection, masks gloves condom etc. Remember, it's not illegal if you don't get caught.

When she's drunk or dressed like a slut. Thought we discussed this at the last patriarchy meeting.

preferably while she still has a pulse

When they're young and ready.

only on Tuesdays OP.
Rape is illegal on all other days.

sets a note in my calendar

Stupid question... when is it not?

Come on, they are put on this earth to pleas the men!

Only when they ask you telepathically. You'll Know

The only real answer as to when it is alright to rape a woman is when you just conquered her homeland and crushed the armies of her nation.

Only then is it alright to rape a woman.

Search Heavy r, good videos

Go back to your faked social studies.

Do you have parts 2 and 3?

On a Tuesday between 06:30 and 06:46. But only during the fall.

When ever she doesn't reciprocate.

It's okay to rape the girls who won't fuck you. It's never okay to rape the girls who are willing to fuck you.

u can tell its fake by looking at the hair on her right shoulder at the begging of the vid

and at least one of you has to be wearing high heels.

When she raped someone first off
And when you slay the emperor of their land

There is legislation in my state attempting to repeal all rape laws and simplify it. Eventually the new law will solidify the theory of consent with a verbal indication. Sexual intercourse will always be assumed in the affirmative. So, a female will have to say, "no." Simple fix, place your hand over her mouth. Now it won't be rape because she never said, "no." The incident will end up being a battery case. Much lesser crime.

Joke is on you. There is no such thing as rape. 3rd wave feminism created this false theory called rape.

thanks for pointing that out, thought it was real

I forgot to add: because of all our hippies and faggots this law will not pass.

When you're willing to be raped by a man In prison

>>willing to get raped

Think the official term is surprise buttsexs