Spells or gtfo...

I did once on my ex

cleanstream fucking masterrace

prob not

What can you do?

Interresting! Location?

And how did you get into it?

Astarte?

Why do you follow Wicca instead of a darker and cooler magical religion?

What's your favourite food?

I like to offer bread to the god. Fuck the godess. all these fucking sjws worshipping the godess is bullshit

OP too slow..

can you cast some sort of spell or magic on me or some shit that will make me get over being cheated on, at least for a few days until i can figure myself out so i dont kill myself

can you turn my dick bigger?

>I'm college sophomore
So liberal arts major, womens studies, or transgender studies???

This shit is worse then Christianity.
Magic is so novel, childish, and fake

>not being able to manipulate the world through your own actions and will

>Hang yourself

How many blood on the dance floor concerts have you attended this year? Do you tell your parents this is not just a phase? Do all the other kids in highschool "not understand you"?

Found this somewhere:

God and Goddess above, Help me reunite with my love. Bring us loving harmony and peace, May the strength of our bond increase. So mote it be.

you'll need a bunch of extra shit tho

"I am one with the universe, the universe and I are one. As I am one with the universe, I have the potential of the entire universe behind me. This energy I feel comes from the universe. I command and accept this power, which I bring back, From my core connection to the universe of which I am one and part of, I command: Bring My True Penis Size To Me! Hurry back this power. Hurry back this power."

you will have to rub paper into your dick

yes

Like the Witcher?