Can i get a quick redpill on Moloch?

can i get a quick redpill on Moloch?
Bohemian grove related?
Buildabird?
Clinton / Bush involvement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QiBifdXotxs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I live right by the Bohemian Grove and have never been. Should I go?

Definitely some cultist going-ons around there. Hope that it isn't essentially giving up humanities place at the mantle of creation for some sort of extra terrestrial / dimensional / spiritual beings above ourselves.

Just drink milk

So Hill-dawg does some mild refferences to invading Libia and you feel it is related to Moloch ?
I don't see the connection.

TY

Minerva ? read on this book from the virgin mary it says a name called Maytrella it gives a lot of prophecies.
could it be the same but lost in translation ?

Stop reading shit

Life is shit, all is shit, your request is impossible.

if you wanna understand what these cats are about, you need to research their belief system, takes a few years not gonna lie.

Just looking for a 101 atm. sure noting can be "truly understood" in an introductory course but I can at least understand the how if not the why.

You should check it out, I think it is lady of Fatima prophecies it is pretty interesting.
if you are gonna judge someone in their beliefs like muslims,jews, even amish you should study a little bit of theology.

101, they believe in magic.

Enough people who believe in a lie can try to force it as truth.
e.g. Crusades from both sides.

Would be funny Trump saying to Hillary he knows everything about minerva and is going to tell everyone.

indeed, however when their "magic" is based on facts, and has observable effect on the world, it warrants further investigation.

This would be hilarious he should actually do that someone tweet him.
Would get him votes and make him the most interest man in the world honestly.

Clarke's Laws
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
So what if it works, I want to know the 'logic' behind it.

>redpill
die

sleep tight communist pupper
youtube.com/watch?v=QiBifdXotxs

Sorry that a colloquialism upsets you to the point of genocidal rage.