Does Gary Johnson actually have a chance at winning?

Does Gary Johnson actually have a chance at winning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r5kcR2Tv6YU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he got 1% of the vote last time so yes

Well, with all the disillusioned Trump supporters now RUNNING to him, maybe.

No. The dems and reps own the media in this country. That's why they let all the media companies conglomerate. he gets absolutely no air time and with the crook and the idiot running if they didn't have control of the media the media would pay alot more attention to outside candidates

I'm not sure about him but I do believe it's possible for a dark horse to win this thing. It could possibly be done by Bernie Sanders. He had quite a bit of support and he could catch alot of the Trump supporters that should bail out before the election. I'd vote for him and I pretty much always vote republican.

Oh please. There isn't one fucking person who is even slightly right leaning who would vote for that commie

I eat biscuits and mustard and I'm smart enough not vote for Hillary or Trump a dump.

No. Hillary was elected months ago.

/thread
And she will win but if she does, I give it like 10 months before her dumbass gets hacked again and tons of emails are released suggesting or proving she and others rigged the election for herself

So you're voting for Hillary or the Donald? Care to say which one you think is fit to run the country?

This country was built on and maintained by corruption in one form or another. Hillary's got this in the bag.

no you dipshit

fuck off

Stop pretending a "3rd party is an option" for anything but helping Donald Trump get elected.

Captain Tinfoil spotted

you mean the server will get hacked and then thousands of fake e-mails will be produced "proving" Clinton rigged the election

just like last time

There is a better chance of every nonwhite and white race traitor on the planet dying instantaneously than him winning the presidency.

No, he's just not talked about enough. Everything is Hillary Hillary Trump Trump with mainstream media so it's true.

Weird, because everytime I say "I'll vote for Johnson" the autistic people say that will give Hillary a chance to win.

Good.

>being this cucked

Or Trump or whatever.

Actually agreed it's more likely that Johnson would split the Trump vote than the Clinton vote.

Most Sanders supporters were Dems to begin with. Not real Johnson fans.

>cucked

mommy says Hitlary time is over on the computer now

You have a bunch of empty pizza boxes down in the basement you still need to take to the dumpster. She is worried about roaches and mice.

Faggot who doesn't realize that everything is biased detected

Johnson is more left leaning libertarian though. He's way to soft for any real right winger.

IF it makes it to 15%... And so to the debates... YES. Otherwise not a chance in hell

Too bad he won't make it to the debates because murrica duh

I realize you're paranoid and I hope you have a therapist to deal with this.

Yeah but you'd really have to be butthurt drinking the kool-aid over Clinton to pick a joke like Johnson in the November Election.

How much do you get paid to shill? 20 cents a post?

you're paranoid and suffering from Dunning-Kruger syndrome too faggot

No Johnson is a dumbass, as well as Stein and the other third party candidates. Last election cycle they ran a third party debate. Everyone there was such a fucking amateur it wasn't even funny. Sure they may have some populist ideas, but they really don't have their shit together.

I'll Kruger your Dunning

>but they really don't have their shit together.
well yeah

I'll Koogle your Google

you are fucking retarded if you dont realize this is how it works

No

no, just an adult who lives live according to logic and reason

not some faggot conspiracy you find on breitbart

kek

I mean that as in they are simply incapable of making complex nuanced decisions (not that Trump can either). Comparing them to the way Hillary talks about policy issues is night and day.

No!

lmao ok champ

Yeah there a whole bunch of those.

When the Greens start electing people to Congress, then I might start taking them seriously.

This dog and pony show every 4 years?

nah

It's easy when your script writers have months to prepare and the questions beforehand. Why do you think she doesn't do press conferences.

BREITBART BREITBART BREITBART BREITBART I SEE YOU FAGGOT I SEE YOU ON Sup Forums ALL THE FUCKING TIME

so you admit your faggot ass got owned?

good

switch to decaf homes

All that production money from the big two impress you? Fucking tool.

Truth. Johnson looks like a genius against trump and a saint against hillary. Only reason that he gets no press is that the media doesn't want him in. They get more clicks and ad revenue stirring the pot.

Plus politics in America has been a sham for 40 years.

The media doesn't have jack shit to do with it.

Johnson is a joke that can't even poll past 8%.

The production value from the right is about as good as Monday Night Raw

They've proven this theory multiple times. There are multiple networks devoted to one party or the other. How can you be this stupid?

Yeah because a lot of dipshits fell for Reaganomics and invading Iraq.

Breitfart isn't proof faggot

no matter how many times you go over it

what a fucking waste of quads

Bernie lost his chance when he sold out to hillary. Even his own support jumped ship after what could have been runner up for worst idea of the decade.

actually most if not all Sanders' support has gone to Clinton

sorry you can't handle this so bad you have to make shit up to fit your narrative user

Non at all, but if he polls well enough it will make democrats a good kick in the nuts to stop being cucks

The fbi and justice department verified that the emails were real but not damn in enough to prosecute. I don't like trump and even I see what she did

you "see" guilt before presumed innocence

more of a Trumpfag characteristic, really

Good goy

underage ban confirmed

Who?

Kys you low iq faggot

He's the new host of "To Catch A Predator."

>low iq
>can't type in English

kek

Nice comeback, retard.

Nope. I think a lot of the tinfoil hat conspiracies are bullshit, but the government, the top 1%, and the media are all in cahoots.

Also, they gave Dolan more air time than the value of all the commercials seen in the last ten superbowls.

The numbers are there and are VERY easy to spot.

>BTFO
>damage control

still kekking

> VERY easy to spot

your tinfoil nuttery is, agreed

Don't know but he has my vote. The Clinton's have people who say the littlest things about them killed. Trump would fuck our foreign relations. Vote 3rd party or don't vote

>The Clinton's have people who say the littlest things about them killed

sure is tinfoil here today

The commission has already told the media to possibly expect a third podium. He may get on there just out of pity this year.

If you think the media isn't paid and biased you're a hopeless idiot and please don't vote.

Fox news alone proves the media is bought and paid.

tbh he is our only hope for saving this country. Gary-Kush-Johnson4Prez

if Johnson gets in the debates, so what? You think that's going to make him win even though he can't raise 20 million dollars to save his fucking life?

Google clinton body count. That shits not even in some corner of the Web. Or else you believe they have a lot of suicidal and accident prone people around them.

Yeah sorry I don't just jump lockstep into believing cringing hivemind conspiracies because of forum peer pressure, generally
in fact ever

kek

You're missing the point. The emails were verified real by her own supporters. Then brushed aside. We it her or not she is at fault is different. But she 100% had emails on a server that she wasn't supposed to have.

It's difficult to poll higher than 8% when YOU AREN'T EVEN ON MOST POLLS ANYWAY.

Ok so your just an idiot.

Thanks for clearing that up.

IT'S VERY IMPORTANT THAT THE LIBERTARIANS GET MORE THAN 10% OF THE VOTE.

IT PUTS THEM I A GREAT POSITION FOR THE NEXT VOTE.

Fox News is really the only example of its kind, so you're kind of an idiot to insist the entire media spectrum follows suit.

No big surprise there. That's why you're tinfoil.

Why so I can pull up a bunch of stupid right-wing blogs that agree with you?

Sure, faggot.

You wish, kiddo.

Keep raging.

It's a vicious cycle. The media chooses to pay all of its attention to the clown and the witch. Johnson doesn't get any press, because he's boring and makes fucking sense. Johnson can't raise money because he isn't getting any air time.

repeat

Don't care. Hillary Haters always get backed into a corner when asked to name what charges have been brought against her, or will be brought against her.

You probably believe Bill Clinton threatened the AG, too.

I love how one moment the Clintons are these bumbling incompetent fools and then the next are evil geniuses with all their bases covered.

kek

kekek

kekekek

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekek

>believes cringing conspiracy garbage
>calls other posters "idiots"

kekekekekekekekekekekekek

>kiddo

MAXIMUM KEK

>Johnson can't raise money because he isn't getting any air time.
bullshit

it's because he's a joke whose party pops up every 4 years to fool useful idiots into giving them money

ITT:

>the clown and the witch.
actually know how to raise money to campaign

well Hillary does, anyway

kek

kekekekekekek this thread

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekek

You're the one making shit up he had people booing him at Clinton s rally and when polled after by Ms NBC the main reason was his sellout.

You can pull make believe facts out your ass to comfort yourself all you want but his fan base is splintered and his trust is gone.

You are too content being ignorant you double nigger

yeah a few faggots being attention whore=all of Sanders' supporters

>make believe facts out your ass

like Sanders is a "sellout"
and his own support "jumped ship"

is this the best you've got?

>believing the polling
>thinking that either trump or hillary winning will matter much
Kek

says the faggot jizzing all over the screen at www.breitfart.com

No but he can win this...

youtu.be/r5kcR2Tv6YU

I don't know what that is. But here is a pic from another thread

Based on your theory, shouldn't the web designers and site hosts of the "Clinton BodyCount" websites be dead already?

>The Hilarious Collection of Clinton Death Tinfoil (tm)