Dick Rate with a twist. Post a dick pic and anons guess it's size...

Dick Rate with a twist. Post a dick pic and anons guess it's size. Once the correct size is guessed the user that guessed correctly gets their dick rated. I'll start.

5.5 inches, 6/10

Wrong

Too high or too low? You're total bullshitting to the tenth power if you say you're over 6 inches

Shaved dick is best dick
Bonus for shaved legs

Mine looks like his and I'm a bit over 6

Would suck

Here ya go
And thanks

How old are you sexy?

24 and heterosexual

7.5 inches?

Damn son, on the head. I can get to 8 if a lady is playing with it. But when I get myself erect it's 7.5 like in that photo. Obviously having a woman play with it gets me harder

20-odd year old dick is the best dick

>he thinks that is 7.5 inches

lmao lying faggot

Get on other people for lying about their size too. Cocky faggot. Bet you think you're "alpha" shitting up a thread with just your pics and not being able to read ops rules too.

You guys need a reference, here ya go

Also, rate pls

This is me guessing and rating
Go fuck yourself you small ducked jealous sack of shit. Sorry you've got 4 inch baby dick

Stop lying then putting down other anons you're so full of shit you pathetic cocky faggot.

Come in here and post like 3 pics of yourself. Fuck off faggot.

Moar was requested by some anons so I posted moar. I'm actually following the rules on all levels right now. Go fuck yourself you jealous small dicked neck beard basement dwelling loli loving scum bucket

>loli loving as an insult

Please go back to whatever shithole you crawled here from scumfuck newfag.

Everyone knows you're lying about your dick

>hurr I can get 8 inches

Yeah fucking right. You're so full of shit.

>knows he was wrong with criticising me for not following rules
>tries to blow over it
>doesn't have a ballsack cause he can't admit when wrong
>dick jelly that is pertruding and obvious

I don't care if I was or wasn't wrong about the rules I care about you putting down other people about their dick size and then lying like a faggot about your dick.

Nice cock haha
8/10
Would suck haha

So saying he was average is putting him down? And then when I said it couldn't be over 6 inches was putting him down? The same thing you're doing to me? Fuck yourself cuck suckle, you are a fuckstain on society. The scum that collects on the bottom of a manure bucket after being to full and simmering in the summer heat would be an improvement to what you are. Not only dick jealous and tiny by how you convey yourself. You're a fuckin hypocritical sack of fuckshit. Fuckin take yourself out of the gene pool for the sake of the race

Why so angry dicklet?

Yes because you're saying "hurr no way that's over 6 inches or you're full of it" then saying you can fucking reach 8 inches and lying far harder than you accused him of.

You're fucking full of shit and no one thinks you're alpha for lying about your size fag

6"?
6.5/10

Lol hot dog buns aren't even 7 inches long and you can't make it fit

No one thinks you're funny you lying fag

That is one delicious dog

He thinks we won't notice he's a manlet with an average dick

Thanks dubman

This is fapworthy

Topkek if that's 7.5 then I'm 9 inches long.

Stop shitting up the thread dicklet.

Looks like a 5.7

Hey guys