I just downed a whole bottle of tylenol. How fucked am I?

I just downed a whole bottle of tylenol. How fucked am I?

>not my pic, just random tylenols

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJlu59RPlq4
youtube.com/watch?v=Cr6cXQxQr84
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

According to the OP on another thread, you are pretty fucked.

like, dead fucked? or just sick fucked?

Rip

You need to call 911 homie

dead af

Just force yourself to vomit and go see a doctor

dude thats fucked up wtf would yo do that

Force vomit and go to a doctor if this is real.

Why do you down a bottle of pills if you want to live anyway? Pffffft.

>Taking an excessive amount of pharmaceuticals at once can kill you

>Lol what's gonna happen to me?
Enjoy your liver faulure you fucking faggot

Youll reach a level over 9000

10/10 classic meme

Bleach would sterilize you. Try to drink at least 1oz.

thats is not right call 911 or vomit as fucking hard as you fucking can

This

You're about to have an extremely painful and slow death. If you survive you will have liver failure within 5 years or so, if not sooner. Call 911 immediately. There are way easier ways to kill yourself.

enjoy your death, newfag

Listen to my doubles faggots.

i took like 10 grams once and besides a little pain in my side i was okay

ER Doc here. Unless you get to the hospital w/in few hours of taking them, you are going to die and it's going to be painful as fuck.

Your liver will start failing and then your kidneys. The pain is unbearable. I love laughing at you attention whores though, because you did it for attention and didn't really want to die; now you will die one of the most painful deaths.

I just got doubles, so that means I'm right

Best case scenario is you get to the ER ASAP and only mildly fuck up your liver, worst case scenario is you die from liver failure.

You're stupid as fuck either way.

if you start chugging vodka now it'll clear the liver of all paracetamol before your liver fails. for a whole bottle you'll need at least 500ml

HURRY

you are probbebly fine. i would induce vomiting if possible and then drink alooooot of water. you want that shit passing through as quick as possible. tylenol is dangerous overtime more than at once because over time a liver toxin builds up.

Permanent liver damage
>if you don't die

Quit lying fqggot those are my doubles

My doubles never lies.

Get lost new fag.

>trying to claim doubles that aren't yours.

Pathetic

Tylenol works on the liver. With that amount you've just blown out your liver. You want pain? You're about to find out what pain is.

Im not the one thats gonna loose sleep over knowing i aint a faaggot liar.

I can confirm this out of experience

Your liver is going to fail and you will die. If it's been more than 30 minutes at this point going to an ER will not save you; you are already guaranteed to die. And it's going to be really painful.

Source: I'm a paramedic and I had to rush a fat woman to the hospital, who lied and told her entire family that she was pregnant. Her entire family was in the waiting room with gifts for the baby. She led them on for 9 months and then commited suicide with Tylenol, then pussied out and called 911 but you can't really back out of that. Her family could hear her screaming in pain and I was the one who had to explain to them that it was not from going into labor.

Why not just take 4 aleve?

Fucking KEK

Fuck off I claim these double for the motherland

youtube.com/watch?v=QJlu59RPlq4
zz
youtube.com/watch?v=Cr6cXQxQr84

All you lil faggots wanting doubles and im just happy over here with my singles

Will you tell the story of the greatest person you've seen die?

only faggot losers get dubs

I love you man

Assuming you go to the er, yer gonna have to chug like a 2 liter of charcoal water and then drink shots of some foul rotten eggs smelling shiat for your liver or some shit

u ded

If I could down a bottle of Tylenol I would and end it for good and say goodbye to Hollywood. so what does this tell you

I am a doctor, you dont need to worry paracetamol is not even real medicine, its a placebo.

quads

unfortunately fuck face the doctors are gonna put black shit in you called activated charcoal and you're gonna puke that shit up
and if your dumb ass doesnt you're gonna have a slow and VERY painful death
go see the doctor you fucking faggot

almost get

now?

didn't read the thread at all

you're in trouble if you actually did that.

you probably wont die today, but you will in three days or so. the liver failure is very painful.

get to a hospital. you need large doses of acetylcysteine as soon as possible. if you wait until you start feeling pain, your liver will be beyond saving.

youll be fine, except for a terrible headache

Hospital ASAP.

get in more pills down your asshole

you're good

Hospital ASAP. You will die otherwise. 3x recommended dose is enough to kill. Get your ass to the hospital.

OP is probably in terrible discomfort at this point in time

tylenol depletes glutamate reserves in the liver in excess dosages and thereby causes liver failure

OP took more than enough to shut down his liver if he truly took a whole bottle. 4g is the maximum safe dosage per 24 hours, each pill is about 250-500mg (.25-.5g) so do the math if the average bottle has 50-200 pills

sorry bro youre rekt if you didnt intend to be. liver transplant list is a long one, you won't be near the top for eating a whole bottle of tylenol. the save the good livers for the non retards

Just out of curiosity and future reference does anyone actually know a painless and slow death? Something so that you could feel it getting closer?

Another Paramedic here, yup I had a kid call us who had taken a bottle of tylenol 2 days prior and was chickening out. I didn't have the heart to tell him he had about a week left, but the doctor sure did. Told him to get his things in order and make peace because he had a couple days left. Rough scene. He's dead now.

buy a mask, an adapter cable and a CO2 or NO tank. apply mask, turn on tank, wait for painless, gentle death

sleeping pills

Enjoy your liver failure. 4g APAP is the highest recommended daily dose, but I've taken up to 10g and been fine (used to have a pretty strong oxy/heroin problem!)

If not trolling, go to hospital. They can still do something about it. If you wait, it will be a long, slow, painful death.

Hydro/oxycodone, heroin overdose, drowning (calmer than you'd think)

If you're trying to kill yourself you chose literally one of the slowest, most miserable deaths possible. Stabbing yourself in the stomach and waiting for yourself to bleed out would of been faster.

if you're talking benzodiazepine's, that shit won't kill you...you might be a zombie for a week straight, but it won't kill you.

>not a doctor

Sheeit Ill have to try one of those

Always gets me
Never change

Oh mixing alcohol and benzos like valium/Xanax works well too.

Enjoy your slow painful liver failure

there are some pills that will slow your heart rate down untill it stops. I knew someone who did that

> CO2, NO
>Painless

benzo's are actually pretty medically safe, it's when you mix it with another depressant like alcohol or opiates that it will become lethal most of the time. doctors stopped perscribing barbituates a while ago because niggas kept dying becauseof this very reason.

the greatest person I've seen die? or the greatest death?

Greatest person was probably the owner of a golf club. He had a heart attack, not much going on. Couldn't save him.

Worst death I've seen was my father as a child. We were driving in his truck and a rivet came off of the 18wheeler in front of us and went through the windshield and into his chest, it impaled him and honestly kinda fucked me up for life. All I remember is him trying to tell me he loved me as his last words

>the owner of a golf club

fucking kek

get fat as fuck and live off disability, like all the other shitbags who abuse the system. you wont be in pain because you wont have to work for a living, and you'll get so fat you'll die from heart problems.

you wont die, not a hope lol. Youre just fucking retarded. you will probably puke about 50 times in the next 24 hours, have a stomach ache for about a year afterwords, and then you will have a damaged liver for the rest of your life so you wont be able to drink and your life expectancy will be about 10 years shorter. But no you will not die from this, i work with nurses and usually when someones downs a bottle of Tylenol they're

yeah most of the people i see in my line of work are white trash nobodies

Whole bottle of Tylenol will cause liver failure within days. He could be dead in 6 months or less.

That's bullshit. I've known someone who took 4000 mg of Tylenol at once and suffered chronic liver failure and required a transplant.

damn. so you're saying that if his liver fails within six days and he dies, he could be dead within six month? shit.

Force yourself to vomit and go to the emergency room. If you don't get that shit out of your system your liver is gonna be permanently fucked.

Slit your wrists before your liver fails and at least it won't be as painful.

damn, 4000mg tylenol thats what...8 pills?

Charcoal + portable grill + sealed room

Sleep and never wake up

Smells like bullshit.

4g isn't too far off from the safe dose of 1g at a time and 3g in a day.

It shouldn't cause liver damage right away.
If he did it all the time of course it's a different story.

>8 pills???
nigga wot, 4000mg of Tylenol is 40 over the counter Tylenol pills

They sell 100mg pills in the US!?

wtf.
The smallest you can get here is 500mg which can be broken in two pieces if you're giving it to a child.

kek