Why the FUCK aren't you Buddhist?

Why the FUCK aren't you Buddhist?

>inb4 atheism forever !!!1!!! fuck off you autistic cunts

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/bud/sbe10/sbe1011.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_subcontinent
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's not a very Buddhist thing to say.

"Fuck off you autistic cunts."

-Siddhartha Guatama

indian buddhism is atheistic though isn't it

eh more apatheist, Buddha said that the answer to whether a god exists is unimportant to attaining enlightenment.

I'm talking about legit fuck-religion atheists tho

Chinkism is retarded

Buddha was Indian you cuck

It's a religion that ignores the concept of life it's self for a false sense of bliss. They're basically trying to reach a state of true free will by not having any external force shaping that will. The only way to have free will is having something to choose over, hence the paradox.

i thought buddhism was a good thing to be until the ending of "the tale of princess kaguya" destroyed my existence entirely

it's a difficult culture to be dedicated too. I know people who claim to be buddists amd dont follow doctrine
i read the dammapada often
121. Let no man think lightly of evil, saying in his heart, It will not come nigh unto me. Even by the falling of water-drops a water-pot is filled; the fool becomes full of evil, even if he gather it little by little.

122. Let no man think lightly of good, saying in his heart, It will not come nigh unto me. Even by the falling of water-drops a water-pot is filled; the wise man becomes full of good, even if he gather it little by little.

123. Let a man avoid evil deeds, as a merchant, if he has few companions and carries much wealth,

p. 35

avoids a dangerous road; as a man who loves life avoids poison.

124. He who has no wound on his hand, may touch poison with his hand; poison does not affect one who has no wound; nor is there evil for one who does not commit evil.

that shit was on my clipboard

sacred-texts.com/bud/sbe10/sbe1011.htm

No, he was born in Nepal, he taught Buddhism in India.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_subcontinent

>includes Nepal

try harder

Because I don't think Gutama had it all figured out, just like Muhammed or Jesus or Abraham.
Is it possible to escape the cycle of death and rebirth? Possibly. I don't intend to give up on life. I've put a lot of work into my meat reality over many lives. I think I'd rather stick it out, swe where it all leads.

Because there is nothing more annoying that westerners trying to copy eastern culture just because it's different then there now plus Buddhist blunts emotions. Oh and Buddha was a dick for walking out on his wife and kid.

What about rest of Buddhism (4 noble truths, eightfold path) and sopadhishesa-nirvana? That seems to be pretty true

Indian subcontinent≠Indian Country

read the 1st paragraph dummy

They used geographical factors retard Nepal and India are different cultures Nepal is more for China than to India

Nepal

India

i stand corrected

legit tho I'm absolute shit with culture

>dammapada
Original Suttas or bust

legit

ffs just read the pali canon even if you're not theravada, if you want actual fucking buddhism that's your only good source