What music do you think Jesus would listen too? For example, imagine he had a last...

What music do you think Jesus would listen too? For example, imagine he had a last.fm account what would his top artists be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ar9qA3WJInk
last.fm/user/jesuschrist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Death Grips

Probably hip hop or rap considering he was surrounded by thieves and whores

posting the obvious

Jesus mostly listens to wrestling podcasts

probably tylo be chillin

Genesis

Since Satan was in charge of music in heaven before he rebelled, I'd say Jesus wouldn't listen to "secular" music at all.

Just going to say that Jesus probably listened to chill ass techno walking through the desert with his disciples healing people

youtube.com/watch?v=ar9qA3WJInk

Music doesn't belong to Satan, he was just a good musician and uses certain music which is inherently good to promote evil things on earth. Think of violent gangster rap and lewd pop

>Satan was in charge of music in heaven
Is this actually in the Bible or the Torah or is it just more bs from the middle ages (like Satan looking like Pan, etc)?

The bible does not say enough about what Satan's duties were in heaven

But its implicitly mentioned he was in charge of music. (Ezekiel 28:13):
"the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created."

This passage is in reference to the King of Tyre, not Satan.

Byzantine chants.

He wouldn't be interested in any music at all.

Justice - Cross

Sufjan Stevens?

I think he'd listen to god only knows and smile

Peter Green

I could see this desu.

J.S. Bach. Is that even a question?

postan the obvious

Bach/Beet/Moz

He'd probably listen to reggae.

Bon jovi- Living on A Prayer

last.fm/user/jesuschrist

by the looks of it, alot of dad rock

His own

Cult of Luna
Neurosis
Earth
Om
Sleep
High on Fire
Darkthrone

He'd boycott that shit, all he'd listen to would be his original pressing of Charles Manson's LIE and a cassette rip of The Way Of The Wolf.

Then again, he'd probably spend most of his time trying to save the trees and primitive tribes, not listening to music.

Decide
Immolation