Do any of you actually use this piece of shit program? If not, what DAW are you whored up with? Ableton is out of style

Do any of you actually use this piece of shit program? If not, what DAW are you whored up with? Ableton is out of style.

It does everything I need it to and the user interface doesn't give me a headache like fucking fruity loops gotdamb windows everywhere

>Tfw using daws as fashion lol, quit music, leave this board and kill yourself asap

When you try to move from your cracked copy of fruit loops and can't comprehend any program with actual depth

/thread/

music is just a accessory to your fashion sense, car and job/lifestyle. I'm not about to open up some shitty interface in front of these chicks man.

I can't fucking get the cracked Ableton to work. It works fine for a few days, but then it asks me to authorize again.

LOGIC
O
G
I
C

>industry standard for live performance
>also very good for recording and mixing, praised by countless artists, compatible with nearly all hardware etc etc
But since it's popular lets be a hipster and not use it right

I use Ableton and I like it more than anything out there for Windows.

I would switch to Logic if I had a Mac because I like the look of it and the stock plugins seem to be really really good.

I know it's just a myth and the kind of shit new producers argue about, but I have to say that most songs I've heard produced in Logic seem to sound a lot better than stuff produced on Ableton, but I'm probably wrong.

you are wrong, and that's dumb. period.

> most songs I've heard produced in Logic seem to sound a lot better than stuff produced on Ableton

Reznor used to use Logic and John Carpenter currently uses it.

was just given Live 9 Suite for christmas, I'm gonna have me some fun

if you use anything but REAPER I don't know what the fuck you're doing with your life.

>most songs I've heard produced in Logic seem to sound a lot better than stuff produced on Ableton

I use Ableton and Reaper. Ableton for when I feel like playing around with more intricate tracks, and Reaper when I just feel like laying down the tracks with no fussin'. I should arguably switch to Ableton full time, but there's something about Reaper that I love.

I used to partake in the elite Logic Pro ruling caste, but my mac died and now I'm stuck learning FL Studio on my shitty thinkpad. I have a lot to learn...

I used to use Fl studio when I was 15 and a few years later switched to ableton and felt like hot shit. In all honesty though, Ableton just werks and let's you do whatever you want.

Fl Studio is incredibly simple, it's almost like a toy

It's good, but I was spoiled on Logic's godlike intuitive interface, feature set and raw power. I hope very much to return to it one day, but for now FL will do. It certainly outclasses any other music-oriented DAW on Windows that isn't Pro Tools. Things like Sonar and the non-live side of Ableton make me chuckle in sympathy.

repin cubase till the end
why does noone here use cubase?

it's the hardest to pirate

Because it's less powerful and harder to crack than Pro Tools.